Why are you still a low test cuckold?

Why are you still a low test cuckold?

is that semen?

What kind of semen looks like Grapeseed oil?

That's an immediate medical concern tbqh...

Take a good hard look at OP's flag, and you shall receive your answer

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

>buying the medicinal jew

kek

t.Aiden

>Using the computerized jew

Semen does not look like this.

hello beayta males

>having so shit genetics you need to roid

Do your genetics get you to 3200 ng/dl?

Are you the leaf from a few months back that was complaining that only trannies could get test?

NUMALES BTFO!

Well you can either be a pathetic beta cuck and have a shitty life, or you can rely on pills or roids to not be a pathetic beta cuck and just not tell anyone about it while having a significantly improved one.

or i can not be insecure leaf, go to gym periodically, have good diet and naturally high test

Probably someone else, considering it's much cheaper and easier to get on the internet

Lmoa

Enjoy your shit natty gains faggot

NATTYKEK NATTY KEK!

hahahaha faggot

>go to gym periodically, have good diet
These are things you choose to do, not genetics

Do you think a man should be a slave to what he perceives as his "genetics"?
Is a fat woman healthy because it's "just genetics"?
Obviously not. So discouraging people by saying they have shit genetics is retarded, because men can change themselves, even if they need a boost to be on the same level as others.

>Is a fat woman healthy because it's "just genetics"?

Being fat isn't genetics, no one's body is meant to be fat but I concur with what you are saying otherwise.

This would be like claiming diabetics are cheaters for requiring Insulin, or people requiring blood pressure medication.

Its not about how much you can lift, its about how good you look

And you look far better on gear :^)

athletic look is most aesthetically appealing

That twink might be aesthetically appealing to gay bears in a poz-friendly bath house

but to normal men he has significant muscle dystrophy.

Be born Chad or roid until you become a pseudo Chad

>He thinks chad doesn't roid

Do you think chad wastes 5x as much time and effort to get to a barely passable standard?

lmfao no it's not
this is some twink faggot looking cuck

He genuinely looks sick.

Is he in the final stages of some sort of cancer or aids?

If you find that aesthetically appealing, it's probably because you feel sexual attraction. Homo.

I don't need it and the tiny balls it gives.

What do you need huge balls for?

We both know girls aren't going to see them.

women care about dick size, not ball size, nattycuck

t.

What changes would this give me?

My test is normal but I act like a beta cuck

Enjoy your rage.

enjoy /nogains/

It will change you in every positive way.

it had to be a fucking leaf, while you're at it you should also shill for cocaine, heroine and crack too, since according to you promoting illegal and dangerous drugs isn't jew at all...

testosterone isn't a drug, it's not illegal and it's not dangerous

Kill yourself retard

All drug users should be gassed and brutally killed, but steroids are not drugs and are strictly for the Ubermensch.

>it's not dangerous

>he thinks it is

>what is endocrine system

Something you don't have any knowledge of

t. dummy who believes that testosterone is harmless

lmao, implying you don't consume this shit with other substances, but even so, an excess of testosterone alone makes you agressive and sometimes violent, which makes it dangerous

insults are the language of ignorants, and post made by a leaf is not to be taken seriously, but do you really believe that there's no consecuence in taking the fod knows what pharma companies sells you as "testosterone"? lmaoing at your life

>ubermensch
>needs steroids

:thinking:

>Literally repeating Mom-tier memes

lmoa

t. loser who takes creatine and thinks he's natty

>eats food
>thinks he's natty

>roid cucks 5 days in gym
>still insecure virgins

20000 hours in GIMP

wrong

saved

>his balls are too small and weak to produce them so he literally need to pump it in

the ultimate form of cuck i guess

>his trip name is my real name
ultimate cuck

I once knew this guy who roided but he never really worked out, just did pushups like once a week. His forearms were huge and everything else was small.

I like Bulgaria now

Have fun looking like Rich Pianoman, fucking monkeys.

yeah because synthol = test right babe ;^)

I have yet to see any reliable surce saying that it's healthy and secure for braindeads like yourself to consume steroids to "be cool"

>consuming any kind of chemical substance to have easy results
if that's not the epithome of pathetism and betaness I don't know what is it

are you 15 years old

He said he doesn't inject synthol anymore

>Believing (((him)))

this is the only argument you have? "you're 15 xdd", "that's mommy memes xdd", but you didn't deny any of my points above, or you're a bad troll or you're seriously stupid

You are just saying things teenagers would say and have no idea what you're talking about

and you're not proving your sayings in any way, your counter arguments sound more from a 15 yo spoiled boy who wants to look """cool""" without any effort and ignoring what are the consecuences of it, such as the landwhales wanting to lose weight magically with pills
it's pathetic

that label looks like it was printed on a home computer

>your counter arguments
you haven't made any arguments to counter

yeah sure, because you ignore them, but I saw ITT that steroids also causes brain damage, so now I'm more convinced that it's garbage