Spiderman said: "That thing does not obey the laws of physics"

Spiderman said: "That thing does not obey the laws of physics"
True for both Marvel and our Universe; it's made of Vibranium, how does it bounce off?
Secondly, it can absorb a hit from Mjolnir but can't a 40mm grenade? That sent the Cap flying.
Furthermore, is Cap getting stronger each movie?
He stopped chopper from taking off and kicked that military pick up which in turn hit a mercenary.
Lastly, best/worst suit?
I say Winter Soldier / Avengers 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CAsuIvdDWgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just a plot weapon to make the most boring character interesting.

In Avengers 2, they showed that Cap wears an electromagnetic glove that brings the shield back.

I mean, it's still bullshit, but at least they tried to explain it.

what were they thinking with that suit in Avengers 1

You know when they told him "you are not supposed to fight and talk at the same time". Why are they such hypocrites?

Why did Tony recruit a kid if he was upset a kid died because of him?

The one who died was a normal kid.

The one he recruited was a superhuman kid.

tip your fedora edgelord

Suit 3 is best. Suit 5 is badass but I needs me some red in a Cap suit.

>avengers 1 suit

what exactly were they thinking

I'll have to borrow yours

Whedon probably wanted a mix of the first suit and the third one.

Yeah but he put his shield over a grenade in Civil War and basically "contained" it.

In the MCU everybody's power level flip-flops all over the place, there is really no point in trying to keep track of it.

I don't know about the physics of Cap's shield, mostly because it is fantasy and the writers decide what the shield can or cannot do, despite inconsistencies.

Concerning the outfits, I love the First Avenger Rescue suit, with the leather jacket, the blue US helmet, the blue star shirt and the rest of the standard US soldier outfit. Remind me of the adventure movie I loved growing up. Best design outfit in my opinion. I also like the SHIELD special ops outfit from Winter Soldier.
The worst is obviously Avengers 1, mostly because of the helmet.

Suit 5 is shit. I'm glad he only wore it in one or two scenes.

That it was 1940.

Why did he have a different suit every movie (past WW2). It all happens in a short amount of time, why would the character feel the need to changee the design? Who makes it? Does he make it at home?

This, it made no sense since Tony is quite the talkative type during fights

Yeah, what happened to that? Obviously they can't keep track of their own movies

tony or shield

His Avengers 1 suit is embarrassing. I hope they CGI a new suit on him in future re-releases.

TWS suit is the best.

This. In Avengers one, Cap falls onto a car and his shit is all fucked up for the rest of the movie. In Civil War he takes way more of a beating but mostly shrugs it off.

You really think Cap is the most boring?
He's not Capn Murrica, he truly is a paladin, standing for freedom and justice

What does he keep in those "belt bags"? He doesn't use a weapon so he doesn't need to hold ammo or gun-related stuff there, so what is it?

It's not just their powers.

prepaid cell phones with tony as the only contact

Helmet with no ear openings and weird cheek line and that suit's turtle neck

Breath mints

Mints and refreshments for the crew for after a battle.

Well he uses ammo and weapons stuff during WW2. The belt on the rescue version is actually a true belt for US soldier. For the other suits, I guess it is to store some useful things. Or it is mostly cosmetic. I don't know.

>Why did he have a different suit every movie (past WW2)
For audience and toys and for you

He pulls out a grappling hook in CW. So there's that.

Love the world war suit. Too bad they didn't bring it back for the third movie.

He used weapons in FA and Avengers. He should use weapons again

After the First Avenger :
pic 4 Avengers 1 : Coulson designed it for him
pic 5 WS : probably SHIELD made him an upgraded suit.
pic 6 WS : Still in the same movie but he lost the earlier suit halfway through so he had to take his WW2 suit from the museum
pic 7 AoU : Tony might've helped designing the new suit

Condoms. Got to set a good example for the kiddies :)

He was desperate. You could even see that short moment when Spiderman tells him about why he saves people and he realizes that he's recruiting him for the totally wrong side and actually makes him fight against his beliefs, but he still needed him.

It's still stupid.

>o noes a kid died. we need to be held accountable!
>Hey Peter, mind if i borrow you and use you to fight my rogue avenger buddies? It's okay, you do it all the time right? I'll just tell your mom I'm tutoring you. :^)

Tony's a gigantic hypocrite. If Parker somehow died in the airport battle, he'd have to explain to his mom that he went against both her trust and international law to use her son for violent purposes.

I really really like this suit.

costume rating
3 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 4

>True for both Marvel and our Universe; it's made of Vibranium, how does it bounce off?
it's magic, I ain't gonna explain shit

>Secondly, it can absorb a hit from Mjolnir but can't a 40mm grenade? That sent the Cap flying.
every Avenger is powerful exactly how the situation requires (especially Thor)

>Furthermore, is Cap getting stronger each movie?
He stopped chopper from taking off and kicked that military pick up which in turn hit a mercenary.
they realized he's painfully boring character, so each movie they make him more powerful

>Lastly, best/worst suit?
the army jacket looks least retarded

that being said, I actually enjoyed Civil War and it's the first MCU movie that wasn't modiocre or straight up bad

>Tony's a gigantic hypocrite.

That was the entire point of him recruiting Spiderman. He says he wants regulations and not be held responsible, yet he "cheats" when he needs to

>Secondly, it can absorb a hit from Mjolnir but can't a 40mm grenade? That sent the Cap flying.

if ur that autistic, then just think that the 40mm blew him off his feet while the hammers energy dissipated upwards because he hit him straight down

Well he did tell him to go home after Cap left.

Whedon you are such a gigantic fucking hack.
Even the first joke costume looks better.

You've been watching too many Youtube videos again, senpai.

Holy FUCK the Avengers suit looks bad.

The "A" stands for autism.

It's certainly the most practical of the bunch.

after looking at that pic for while, i think the helmet looks retarded everytime...
but there's no better option.

"Whats the flag mean?"
"On my planet it means freedom"

So if Cap's shield has some ability to absorb kinetic energy it basically breaks Newton's laws of classical physics, the most obvious being the third law; the most interesting being the second law which allows Cap to do some pretty wild things with it as a projectile.

Did you fail physics throughout your schooling?

Why didn't Tony just give Steve one of these? Imagine how unstoppable he'd be

It's the chin strap.

Cap Cuckmerica its the most boring MAIN character

"You will give them an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall, but in time, they will join you on the spectrum."

Nothing in there

What if Stark is upgrading the avengers equipment?
:o

I'd say they made for it him because they thought he still used guns.

I dont see any problem with it.

It always has to resemble soldiers helmet since its his identity.

The flag on his left shoulder is on backwards.

Like shooting hundreds of meters of super strong elastic ropes out of a tiny wristband obeys any kind of law.

>cuck

Uh? It's correct, the stars are supposed to be on the front side.

Orange slices

Who would have ever thought that Captain America would have 3 pretty good cape flicks. First Avenger was alright but had a cool adventurous tone to it, Winter Soldier and Civil War are pretty solid action movies.

If you're a civilian maybe.

Is there a single man on the planet more attractive than Chris Evans?

Winter Soldier was a Jason Bourne film with more over the top fight scenes.

kek

Me.

Henry Cavill

Pics?

>the most honorable character in the MCU
>boring

Kill yourself.

The other two Chrises in the MCU. Cavill too.

He only had it in Avengers 2 though, every other movie he just makes very calculated throws so it will come back to him

>that hesitant swallow as he's trying to look cool
ONE OF US

This is a good point
War Machine is literally just one of Tony's buddies in another suit
And AoU showed us he has lots of them lying around

When he was desperate for allies, why didn't he just take some soldiers and give them suits too?

Ayyy thanks for the (You)

No, faggot.

He has about as much need for condoms as you.

Winter soldier best suit.

I don't think they'd be properly trained in time for the fight.

MAKE A /CAPESHIT/ BOARD AND THROW ALL THESE FUCKERS OFF THE CLIFF

He would be much better in a vibranium suit like Black Panther's. It's more durable and won't hinder his hand to hand combat.

Why do you think they made his movie an ensemble film?

What did Spiderman mean by this
youtu.be/CAsuIvdDWgY

how can I be a faggot if I'm not even male

>Hi guys, I'm a military man.
>...wearing colors that would stick out in a combat situation.

BP not gonna let that happen because Cap would have an edge over him.

Are you an asshole? Or is this bait?

>Spiderman said: "That thing does not obey the laws of physics"
Nothing in the movie does, the physics are fucked up, Cap fights look like shit and weightless
>True for both Marvel and our Universe; it's made of Vibranium, how does it bounce off?
Vibranium works as a slinky
Retarded movie writting that's why
>Furthermore, is Cap getting stronger each movie?
Yes, He is full superhuman, he is now stronger than Ultimate Captain america, and ultimate was already a 2 tonner.
>He stopped chopper from taking off and kicked that military pick up which in turn hit a mercenary.
The pick up part was so fucking dumb. apparently the kick had the strenght to move the pick up at a really fast speed, and yet after touching a 80 kilos guy it just stops. Terrible physics and makes the thing looks really really fake.
>Lastly, best/worst suit?
Avengers had the worst suit, best one was first movie.

ayy hol up

>True for both Marvel and our Universe; it's made of Vibranium, how does it bounce off? Secondly, it can absorb a hit from Mjolnir but can't a 40mm grenade? That sent the Cap flying.

this has been answered countless times so I can only assume there are epic trolls or literal retards that don't realize angles play an important role.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>autism

Designed by a fan, Coulson.