What if he was black being tortured by white people...

What if he was black being tortured by white people? A muslim or a homosexual or a hillary supporter being tortured by trump suppoters? America would be exploding tonight. Media outrage, protests, riots, federal investigations, televised circus court case. But the Right does nothing. We must feel we deserve it. We're the bad guys. This is is the price we pay for our beliefs. When will we finally stand up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dmtrGEnDgw
youtu.be/M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

>What if he was black being tortured by white people?

Ferguson 2.0

You know the rule though. Don't Make the Black Kids Angry.

>looks at flag
K

>When will we finally stand up?
Kek
Does anyone have the video? WHat kind of torture?

I blame Germany. If you react:

NAZIS NAZIS

>this is considered white in australia

African-Americans and Leftists would do massive revolts against the "white patriarchy" if the perpetrators were white racists torturing a disabled niglet. LA in the 90's style.

I think it's on bestgore __ __;;

4 BLM activists kidnapped and tortured some white guy, who's mentally disabled. Being niggers, they filmed it and posted it on social media.

Niggers are truly subhuman.

These kids had nothing to do with BLM

Wtf is BLM

maybe so but it was blm that surely influenced these kids to commit these acts. I mean theyre chanting the typical fuck trump fuck white people blm drivel in the video

Black """"Lives"""" (don't) Matter

Decentralized racist terrorist org in US and Sweden.

Generally they just block roads and try to kill white people by refusing to let ambulances pass(they make exceptions if there's blacks inside them) but sometimes they go much further than that and use torture, arson and murder as their tools.

>Black lives matter

I must have missed that memo, since when?

The news get lost to the Chosen Land.

From the footage I saw, they cut off part of his scalp with a knife.

>we
Fuck off, auspoo. You are not one of us. Sort out your own shitty country before you try to provide commentary on ours.

>but it was blm that surely influenced these kids
Shut the hell up

>When will we finally stand up?
Who the fuck are you asking? Quit being a pussy waiting for someone else to make a change, do it yourself. You guys are just as quick to blame others as the people you bitch about.

Topkek
We have a thing for that here, it's like a battery of grenades that goes on top of an armoured car and you load it with tear gas and flashbangs and blast them into large crowds

Torture in America? Shocking.

Found the full video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=8dmtrGEnDgw

We truly are, I concur as a member of their race

>important shit going on
>female is present and has camera
>80-90% of video is of her face
Every. Fucking. Time.

I can testify having been in contact with his repulsive countrymen on multiple occasions

He is mentally challenged, and I don't mean on being a Trump supporter but literally. Trump is known to mock people with disabilities (other than whatever he's got)

Sure, the million retards march will end well, you should do this in /pol.

>maybe so but it was blm that surely influenced these kids to commit these acts
Chicago has been incredibly violent for 50 years.

This is literally Sup Forums getting BTFO by niggers

fuck the jews

Aren't you kinda Arab?

t. Muhhamad Akbar "didunuffin" Lesheqwanita

>Kidnap and Torture
Are Chicagoans becoming as bad as Central and South American gangsters now? Before it was petty violence over drugs

>Blacks literally cannot be racist.

Holy fuck let's this nation fall already

Yes, but I fall back to the lowest common denominator, ergo black, which when mixed with any particular race results in being black

T.B.F. every society which ever harbored Jews have found them contemptible as well, we're not so bad

Chicago Police still refuses to call this a hate crime.

As far as I'm concerned, we're in a race war now..

maybe because torturing someone is a bigger offense the mean words.

>Flyovers
Why can't Chicago reduce their crime like NYC did?

Muslim tortured by trump supports? It's actually my fetish, to have big titted trump female supporters piss on me til I say the words Radical Islamic Terrorism

Nah, I'd pretty much complain that we're the scourge of humanity, very difficult to justify that second statement

I think Israeli society likes Jews :^)

It's Chicago everyone can get tortured and killed, the gangs don't see skin color they see their gang color.

Don't consider my rendition of Sudan accurate, I think all black and Arab people should be exterminated and substituted with white Ashkenazi families, we are fundamentally incapable of self-governance

Although everything in the corruption thread is indeed, accurate

>Trump is known to mock people with disabilities
He is? You mean when he mocked that reporter for being a coward, and used the hand movements he's used before that signify cowardice and nervousness?
youtu.be/M4604reEqk0

The real victims of this are the innocent black people who will face discrimination from enraged white folk.

So if it was whites torturing a black guy it would still be reported as gang violence?

how many gang they are?

>jews
>white

Commander Duffin:
>Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the make stupid decisions

It was just a prank bro

>hand movements he's used before that signify cowardice and nervousness
Until now I thought it was just media memes, but you faggots really are every bit as delusional as the lefties claim

seeing the discussion and the Jewish learning on the black agenda/politics/blm whatever I can't help myself and have to ask.
how does that make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
>the Black (hehe XD) Israelites

If Ashkenazi Jews aren't white, then what are they?

>hand movements he's used before that signify cowardice and nervousness
You /pole dancers buying into your own propaganda is pretty lame

>le objective intellectual fence sitter
Do you get splinters in your anus on the regular, you faggot?

Jews

A very unequivocal and forward answer, delivered with absolute assertiveness and confidence, I'll accept it.

>putting le in front of a straw man is the trumptard's only defense
Pathetic cucks to the last

You are having a laugh aren't you.

Where hundreds of white gangs murdering and torturing whites on the daily that have a minority of mostly middle class blacks that rarely if ever live in the most dangerous neighborhoods of the US?

This is what I mean, there is no equivalency, all specifically white gangs are white supremacist. Blacks and Latino gangs have each other, southeast asians, polynesians and some whites even.

Mid Eastern people who settled in Eastern Europe

No, I have strong sentiments towards our lack of fitness to partake in modern civilizations and the justification of our extermination

Islam may be a scourge, but our genetic susceptibility to it is what perpetuates it

>Shut the hell up
He's right. The manner in which they have guided the discourse on these issues has created an environment where this event is acceptable.

>average evening for an american

Man that's fucking sad. How can you say something like that about your own people. That's just fucking wrong.

They have created delusions of grandeur to compensate for their insecurities

Take us back pls

They're fucking semi-simian cunts, they deserve a painless extinction, how could they not identify the glaring fact that Islam is the source of all their foibles and pain?

When Dylan killed all those black people you guys down played racewar and said it was an autist. Like chill BLM isn't encouraging this, they are for police and prison abolition

>What if he was black being tortured by white people?

EVERYONE ON Sup Forums WOULD BE LAUGHING LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO FOR VIDEOS LIKE THIS

I think this is going a bit too far - time to revert to banter mode (I apologize to anyone genuinely offended henceforth)

Having shitty leaders does not justify saying something like that about a whole group of people. Dunno m8, not going to convince you to love your own. Fucking sad af tho. The best to you.

special needs people should be exterminated anyways.
daily reminder torturing retarded people is the best form of entertainment.

>what is racism?
I am just super curious to see the reaction of the actual Hebrew Israeli Jews on that circus.

no one did

*Gets Trucked*

Okay I am sorry, I'll try to revert to Lesotho-tier banter mode

I'll give you the goods - I hate myself, to the extent that if someone ever does something nice to me I think they have an agenda, especially white people

Sometimes when stimming I smash my other hand on the table five times to feel like 'I have made adequate reparations for that undeserved niceness'

I'd truck squid girl.

White gang violence was perpetrated by organized crime syndicates and was broken up in the 70s and 80s. The RICO Act was pretty big in this. Black gangs are a lot smaller and less organized because most just sprung up to take opportunity of the the drug trade. There aren't many white gangs that would perform such an act besides maybe one of those outlaw motorcycle gangs. A supremacist group wouldn't count as a gang.

Clearly looks bright outside in the video

You were the one trying to trigger that brasileño the other day? Southamericans are friendly bro

Yes I know you're friendly, but this is an unfixable problem

Tomorrow if you came to my house and said this to my face, I will attack myself mentally and physically to feel like I've paid my cosmic dues

HABIBI KHALASS!!!

Okay I'll stop

you ever been to south sudan?
What's it like over there?

No, its almost uninhabitable save the capital though

you would straight up fuckin love that girl.

>Filming themselves committing a felony
Prison it is then.

I hate niggers

>Like chill BLM isn't encouraging this,
Of course they're not. Encouraging violence would be political suicide. Whatever leadership they have will be quick to denounce this, but we can mistake actions taken out of political necessity for a genuine opposition to violence. Until these groups start purging and naming violent radicals from their ranks and within the greater black community, I can't take their claims of being nonviolent seriously. Failure to take such actions turns their condemnation into an implicit form of encouragement.

My biggest issue is that the worldview they have propagated justifies this on its own. By viewing these issues through a lens of power relations, they privilege the feelings/actions of the "oppressed" to the point where anything they do, no matter how heinous, is justified. They won't speak about the indecent with the severity it deserves, and that in its own way is just a coded way of saying it was justified.

>""""""""""girl"""""""""""
Very loose word

so if they legalized drugs, like all drugs as hard as to heroin, you think it would hit the gangs to the point it would all somehow dissolve?

Dude it's literally queer black women who care about their communities and families. No one is seeking a race war. Autonomy maybe, community self sufficiency but not a war, especially one that would never be won.

Now self defense yeah but not offensive, only white people train for race wars mostly in the deep south and interior northwest.

>be government
>legalize drugs to (ostensibly) eliminate gang income
>include a shitload of taxes and regulations because you're a greedy, cancerous monster and don't actually care at all about gang violence
>drugs still cheaper to buy illegally, gangs continue to thrive

Oh yes, the good ol' victim card.

First white boi I see, Ima drop em straight up.

is it confirmed he's a trump supporter? I think all they did was just say fuck trump to him

Bureau of Land Management

>mfw usa is getting what it deserves

I don't think they want a race-war. I only think any claims they've made of being opposed to violence are superficial and done solely out of political necessity. I also think the rhetoric they've employed to gain a dominant position in the discourse (and it's been highly effective) justifies acts of violence in and of itself.

I don't think anyone except for a few fringe weirdos wants an actual race-war.