What's the general consensus on here about Fantano? Average to strong taste in music? Or is he truly a cuckboy?

What's the general consensus on here about Fantano? Average to strong taste in music? Or is he truly a cuckboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yapajCdZnjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off fantano go and review more memes before you kill yourself

He's a melon fuck

He's a saint among men

I've never watched him because having some bald asshole on youtube tell you what to like (or that death grips is worth listening to) is fucking stupid

Why does he review classic albums. Like what the fuck possessed him to review Kid A, or anything else that has already been over reviewed

go to bed, will

youtube.com/watch?v=yapajCdZnjs

>implying he tells you what to like
At the end of every video he says "You guys know this is just my opinion, right?"
Are you an autist?

How do you know he does classic reviews if you don't listen to him?

people either hate him or love him but they're all watching

I stopped giving him views in 2010. He's just a bald, sad, pseudo-intellectual sjw cuck who thinks he deserves a soapbox to broadcast mediocre opinions about music that offers very little to no insight.

It's very easily digestible though, which is why he's popular on Sup Forums.

>sjw cuck

he's an alt-right MRA though...

>Implying Gasthony Jewstano is anywhere close to being liberal or sjw

So he openly admits he's completely irrelevant and you openly admit you seek out other people's opinions because you can't think for yourself? It's not like you're having a discussion of different ideas about the album with him, you're just watching some dude on the album who's no more qualified than you are spout his opinion. What a waste of time.
His videos keep getting recommended to me on Youtube

I get all of my opinions from him, so he probably has shit taste.

>His videos keep getting recommended to me on Youtube

gee I wonder why

not him but watching an album that he's reviewed usually gets him in the suggested

Yes user, I go on Sup Forums and pretend to have the opposite opinion of what I really think, it gets me off

He's a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>watches his videos till the end.
We know who truly is the autist here.

>(You)

The main thing I dislike about him is that he kinda plays the line between music quality being subjective or objective. Like he says that these are just his opinions but forms the videos as kinda like a check list for common tropes that make a song or album "good." IMO he should either go full objective criticism or full option based.

There is no such thing as "objective criticism" in art.

For whatever reason I usually disagree with him. I think they're all valid, they're just basically different from mine. The only thing we really have in common is a love for LCD Soundsystem.

he ain't a cuckboy, he's a cool guy, but some of his opinions are just straight up dumb

You are hated here

>there is no such thing as Beauty

That's real fuckin Neat-O Kid

quote me where I said that

>implying people can't have different definitions of beauty
Nice post, buddy

I liked his old videos on thatistheplan, seemed like a pretty levelheaded and smart guy. The meme reviews and resist capitalism shit was oddly funny for how retarded it is.

Can't take him seriously on music, which is fine. Unlike thatistheplan, music reviews are his main source of income so he has an audience to pander to (not necessarily with scores, but with the stuff he chooses to review). I really have no interest in watching him review mainstream hip hop and buttindie

requesting aerosol cantano names list