Would you date a woman with this haircut?

Would you date a woman with this haircut?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/gals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeh

Nope

I guess, I mean it's just a haircut, but if she were to consider going with something else less retarded looking and asked what I thought, I'd be quick to support the idea.

You are on Sup Forums, we'd fuck any woman if we'd get the chance

if it were her then yes

i i i dont

hell yeah.
i love weird ass chicks
plus i got a similar hairstyle

Indeed.

Nope. I'd rather shot myself

*shoot.
Fuck!

plenty of horny emo sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/gals.html

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

how many tattoos?

its just one of many redflags, its up to you wheter or not you fuck with a crazy bitch famalama

MWHAHAHAHAHAA YOU FUCKING CUNT

LETS ALL POINT N LAUGH GUYS

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Nice digits

Quads wasted on a fucking repost

did once, about 20 ys ago. she was a fucking cutie, but also a little insane.
Never knew what has become of her, probably died on drugs or something

If she can stand to be around me then yer. But since I'm dull as fuck and spend most of my spare time on this board she would probably run like hell from me.

i got no tattoos, but i got piercings long painted nails wear mascara, look a bit feminine and most girls and women love me for it.
fuck me if i now why.

even today some church looking 40 or 50+ woman asked me if she could paint a portrait of me because she thought i had a "presence"
(not sure how to translate that)

>mfw since i am looking more androgynous

If it were her yes I would

This thread is obviously smiled upon by moot. Let's have some more gets, faggots.

Hell yeah. Not into traps or boipuss but a haircut like that screams "tie me up!"

No. I would never get that haircut, especially if I were going on a date.

SAME NUMBERS

No, but Hillary would like her number.

I think my first encounter with this hairdo was Marceline the vampire queen. So I still hold a fondness for it. Besides it's kinda fun and kinky looking: you usually never see a woman's scalp and you can assume the girl is up for anything if she wears her hair like this.

Of course you wouldn't get a haircut like that, a guy would look stupid in something like that.

Only if they are not coalburners or mudsharks

I already am.

of course id date Skrillex

if she has a vagina then 95% of the non gay Sup Forumstards would probably give their left testicle just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

kek

Well said, quadmaster

>date a woman
The cucks, they will never learn...

and I would then give my right nut to be able to drink a glass of her still warm piss with a one of her used tampons as a garnish.

I would cut off the tip of my penis then dip the remaining stump in rubbing alcohol just so I coud suck her father's dick

Ehh sure but it's on the loser end of the scale in my eyes.

fuck but not date

So being in a relationship is being cucked?
QUIT JUST USING PERFECTLY GOOD INSULTS AS BUZZWORDS YOU DRIVE THEM INTO THE GROUND!

And you forgot of those 95% If a girl like that touched them at all they would immediately blow their wad...all of them

/thread

Yeah, this is true. The best I can hope for is a trailer rat with about 7 kids and a meth addiction.

>Would you date a woman with this haircut?
If it's a mohawk (shaved on both sides) then maybe but if its shaved only on one side no.

No, that haircut says "I'm a dyke"

Being in relationship with a modern woman? Yes.

well, if it's not purple, and if she's not a fat feminist dyke I don't really see the problem.

I thought it said, "Look at me I'm different! Except not really."

Yes, girls that do crazy shit like this are the best.
My exgfs mom had that haircut.
I sucked her big tits and she sucked me off every time i went over. I loved it.

I already did. And I kinda have that haircut too, but I'm not a woman. lol

Actually I would not. I think Natalie Dormer is fine as frog hair but that hair is a deal breaker. I'd fuck her without question but that shit would have to start growing back before I'd want to be seen with her in public.

It looks bad. WTF was she thinking?

Nope. Working in oncology on a daily basis. Shaved heads (even partially) are associated with that for me now. Had some of my patients wondering why people would find that cool and/or pretty.
That being said, even without the cancer stuff it still looks retarded to me. Yet I have to admit it's quite convenient as a red flag.

It depends on if it looks good on her.

I've seen some chicks who tried that and they looked fucking horrid.

I do already!

They had her cut her hair like that when she appeared in Hunger Games.

only if hair was all black

well that escalated quickly, and dem quads.. cheked

This

Yes, and then I would jizz on her bald spot and watch it drip down into her ear.

>Natalie Dormer is fine as frog hair but that hair is a deal breaker. I'd fuck her without question but that shit would have to start growing back before I'd want to be seen with her in public.

rich, beautiful, famous actrice, accomplished more than you ever will but you wouldn't wanted to be seen with her because of her hair ? sure user, sure

Nope

No.
They're only good for fuckin

In a heartbeat. Love me them nords

pics? for science

this is depressing

Yes