Engineers of Sup Forums, I might be crazy but listen...

Engineers of Sup Forums, I might be crazy but listen. Let's make hundred of thousands of remotely navigated drones equipped with plastic explosive and thousands of little steel balls glued to each of them and let's attack ISlamic state. My idea is that drones would be supplied with solar cells for electricity and little cams you can buy anywhere for little money. The problem would be with software that would be in charged for navigating the drones and that's something Sup Forumstards could do with no problems. There's a lots of great coders here on Sup Forums. It would be so epic if we could do this and if hundreds or thousands or millions of drones equipped with plastic explosive head their way toward ISlamic state killing fucking sandniggers. Imagine playing Call Of Duty in real life over your fucking computer in comfy of your own home! Imagine millions of drones heading ISlamic state with only one goal - TO KILL and no radar on this world could stop it. Fuck bro's. Lets make HISTORY!

Okay dubs check em and today op was not a faggot

How old are you?

So close

>drones fly 50mph
>Syria is 5000 miles away
>41 days non stop flying

Holy trips.
Checked

nice fucking trips! Imagine software that could be programmed to set the point on the Earth and that could alarm you when drone gets to the target!

lol the military is already working on it. The coding required to coordinate millions of drones requires a super advanced ROS. The most ever sent in the air, coordinating on their own at once was around 50.

Do you know how expensive a single high quality drone costs?

You'd accomplish more by buying some plane tickets to Syria, buying some cheap as fuck guns and shooting any sand nigger who gets near you

How are the drones gonna have enough energy to fly 5000 miles without charging

so what youre saying is, youre too pussy to do it.

Most would crash before ever getting there. Also people would see them coming and get shot down. You're high. Go listen to music or something.

Do u even read?

I am honestly surprised and saddened that we do not have automated death robots that we can just unleash on the middle east yet

I was talking about millions of drones controlled by only one person for each drone! There's a lots of sandnigger hating brothers out there! They could never stop us!

do you even know how much power a drone uses? do you even know hoe much power a solar cell provides?

peasant talk.

>we need to build copters with solar panels. They need to fly with no more than 40 m/h.

No plastic bullets. Real hardcore materials,nastiest there are out there.

500k copters with bombs.

+

500k with chemicals.

Repeat mission with Iraq, Afganistan, Iran and Turkey.

I would actually do something like this if i'd be not alone... But sending them all together is kinda dumb, with a tiny rocked they'll blew up in a sec. Instead, coordinating an attack from different positions will not let them the time to defend

You would accomplish a lot more by these simple steps

1: Buy a gun
2: Blow your fucking brains out
3:?!!??!?!!?
4: Kill sand niggers

Im saying im too dumb to do it.
and ahh, okay... im with ya, but what if we got a programmer so good that he hacks hundreds of atomic bombs that are within 20 miles of each other, covering the whole middle eastern region. then... boom

Imagine bringing terror to terrorists. If only we could do this, no matter how long this project would last, in the end, it would be glorious.

Iran, Afghanistan and Turkey, you realise ISIL isn't even in those countries?

Solar too low energy to power drone. Not counting explosives and steel balls..

From different positions and periodically so that no one could ever know from where nor when it would hit. A drone no one can see if it's a mile or more in the air. It would be a hell for ISIS! We could be monitoring ever their move and we could wait for right time to attack because a drone is small and it could hide where ever you want for as long as you want before you decide to hit.

OK. Idea of small drones with explosives is quite neat but multirotors are shit at that. (bcus weight)
also solar does not even provide enuff power for the autopilot.

better Idea: take a funjet ( or similar) 1kw powerplant and FPV. Give that shit to a soldier with flying experience + stabi and C4. kaboom.
maybe gud for 3 to 5 km distance. Oh btw. a 1kw funjet will get close to 300kp/h (have one of these).

thats a propper way of doing it.

You understand you can't "hack" nuclear missiles, they have like 50 step authentication and you would need to break into a nuclear missile silo and NORAD two of the best defended places in the U.S, then have a detailed knowledge of the operation of their systems and the collusion of several high ranking government and military officials the list goes on.

TL;DR: Leave the internet become a slave labourer in Qatar and never speak of this again

>itt retards who have never flown hobby drones think this is a good plan

You would only need a small amount of plastic explosive and steel balls to kill multiple targets. It would all weight 100 - 200 grams at tops.

sending our best commandos and capturing every single muslim alive. Start doing fucking shows as well(like they do the assasinations), Hollywood productions..

got muslims eating pork, licking their wives, all shit muslims would never do. hummiliate them whores.

then send the copters as u say, from many - many different positions.. Radar wont identify something very small...so they need to have a proper distance between them.

its doable. lets put down clear out the problems one by one.

Country that is closer to Syria will be the base = eliminating distance.(minimizing)

the facts:

a)Size of solar panel - durability, KW that can produce.
b)We need copters that will cover at least 1000 miles at a time.

c)lay out the facts gayz.

power that we need for 40 miles/h + 1000 miles of journey.

>nigger

Sup Forums has many navy seals

Kekd

llel

This is so r9k what are you doing here

lol I meant to like, hack them there. like boop-beep-boop boom theyre there. and then BOOM! bye bye

>e
4.1 days you idiot

1. How will these half a million top of the range drones be funded?
2. How will you get the drones to a suitable take-off point or power them on a crazy long journey fitted with heavy explosives and steel?
3. How will they identify I.S. insurgents?
>dumbest shit ever, why'd i even respond

we should get a crowdfunding site

Therefore, u could actually load em on a planet that fly near and unload em near by, so they would have waaaay less miles to do

*plane Not planet

who the fuck is ISIL?

>ISIL will get you
>ISIL

lets fundraise op to do this and with his top advanced knowledge he will allahu ackbar in his room

1) by each and every one of us. Every one has a 1000 bucks for a fucking advanced killer drone if we suppose a Sup Forumstards would provide a software for free. Imagine all the fun.

2) Engineers is what we need. A very smart people.

3) We would identify them via camera and logic. And if some innocent sandniggers get killed, well it's called collateral victims for greater good.

exactly....

we should explode on mosks

strike ar Ramadan and pray hours

Why not just mail em all bacon or pork rinds etc. everyday go to the store and buy a pork product then go to the post office and get enough stamps to mail them to Syria or Iraq or wherever, and just keep mailing pork to random addresses in the Middle East.

*at pray time

I'm not saying this is a good idea nor that it's a bad idea. But, how hard would this be to do in reality? I'm curious.

Why not just make a ton of tiny drones, the size of a fly or so. You could even make them look like a fly. Wouldn't need much explosives. Just fly it over, have it land on some dude's face or neck, detonate. Even a firecracker's worth of explosives can be lethal if you use it right.

Expensive, logistically nearly impossible to pull off, and probably not very effective.

So very, very hard.

remote controll helicopters with bombs attached to them. shit is easy. Both have already been invented.

stop sounding like a pussy. U are embarrasing yourself.

The problem would be with visual navigation and equipment it would be needed for precision attack. For such small drones we don't have a technology yet but for a usual drones we do and it could be done for small amount of money.

Every single one of us have spend more money on our computers in last year than this drone would cost. (Supposing programmers would donate a software for free)

Just do what America wanted to do.
Drop pig carcasses in Mecca.

Also, supposing engineers would find a cheap solution for solar powered electro motors. It doesn't matter if a flight would last two - three or more weeks because pauses that would be needed for electro motors to recharge.

Yeah. Shit is easy.

Getting them 5000 miles away and getting them to explode right where and when you want without someone shooting them down first? Not so much.

nice trips btw

first of all, u fly country to country till u reach turkey - cyprus or greece, which are much closer.

Then u find the targets and with the aid of a gps(each copter has each own destination)

They are small - not traceable(radars).

Job done matey.

we just need copters to be able to fly 700-1000 miles at a time.

or just proper post send the copters to the closest country. Use muslim names as your details.

cheers blood.

check'em again