They can do whatever the fuck they want with all the money they're throwing at this to keep it under control...

They can do whatever the fuck they want with all the money they're throwing at this to keep it under control. latin america is still latin america. This is going to be the best olympics ever
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/rio-de-janeiro-mutilated-body-beach-olympics-volleyball

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36757858/pokemon-go-player-finds-dead-body-in-wyoming-river-while-searching-for-a-pokestop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit Brazil

Call the fucking lelympics off already, this is pathetic on a whole other level

Give it to Britain, those were decent

Yes please. England is on the same time zone as Portugal, i could watch lots of stuff live.

>yfw it becomes an even bigger mess than sochi

socchi was a mess? As far as i know they only spent twice the money they should have spend because some people robbed it.

russia was cheating it's ass off and everybody knew it

Wow man. theres murder in Brazil? wow, you'd never see shit like that in a civilized country

Corpses literally washing ashore on THE place they're trying to keep clean, or waking up to the sound of grenades going off next to your 5-star hotel, is not the same thing as some murder in some random place dummy

I mean, yeah, probably not.

Like clockwork. Make a huge deal about crime/security or unpreparedness and talk about how it will be a disaster. And everything ends up being fine anyway, at least in the area of the tournament.

south africa, brazil, london, sochii, paris, brazil again. when will you stop falling for this meme.

how autistic is this swede dude lel

1. For london sochi and paris there was not more than "general concern", as it is with every big event.
2. People did actually die related to the WC in SA and Brazil. That's not "fine", even if it didn't take place inside an area. Maybe they didn't show that on burgerland TV
3. Rio is completely different. People are literally executed in the streets every week 5 minutes walking from some of the main areas of the Olympics. Tourists who wander just a few blocks in the wrong direction are kidnapped regularly.

>If they've got enough money to visit the country, then they should have enough money to hire a private security detachment....

honestly all the boat and other Guanabara Bay related olympic events will be hilarious.

>Local broadcasters will cherrypick all the camera angles that does not show the hueg ammounts of garbage floating.
>No reports of sick athletes due to water poisoning from the bay, at least not from the local broadcasters.

I went to the place where every white face is an
invitation to robbery....

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36757858/pokemon-go-player-finds-dead-body-in-wyoming-river-while-searching-for-a-pokestop

yes there's bodies only in brazil

Russia built a fucking terrible half pipe
Figure skating was rigged like it always was
Wild dogs attacked Japanese reporters
Russians were clearly doping

Viktor Ahn was a fucking beast though and raped worst korea hard.

>Give it to Britain
We can't host it.

>India
quite impressed desu

All the favela whores and thieves are excited about the new influx of cash soon to be coming into the country for the Olympics, and English language teachers have been making a killing recently.

why can't i play the fucking video i just got a new rig

>over half of all homicides in the U.S. are committed by niggers killing mostly other niggers....

>and English language teachers have been making a killing recently.

Wrong, last weekend there was a tv show that showed that only 16% of the volunteers hired by the Olympic committee knows how to speak basic English to guide tourists

And I'm talking basic english, like guiding to restaurants and bathrooms and event venues.

WTF

wtf???

I hate brasil now.

it can't be THAT bad, can it?

>only 16% of the volunteers hired by the Olympic committee knows how to speak basic English to guide tourists

Why do you think there's an English language teaching boom going on?

You people really aren't that smart, are you?

Summer vacations in Brazil will cost you an arm and a leg

see

WHY'D WE GIVE THE OLYMPICS TO A DEGENERATE SHITHOLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes cause you know everybody here wakes up to the sound of granades hahaha, don't even have to set up the alarm!

Don't forget the communal toilets and the yellow water

>People are literally executed in the streets every week 5 minutes walking from some of the main areas of the Olympics. Tourists who wander just a few blocks in the wrong direction are kidnapped regularly.
holy shit then I am superman to live 20 years in Rio and never even be robbed

Hey! Hey!
Calm down Legolas!

You're watching to much TV.
People here ACTUALLY dies every FIFTEEN minutes ok?
Not five, FIFteen.

You know how many kms of shore that beach has? It probably isnt even near to the volley ball courts.

Plus people get murder all the time, I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

>comparing viral advertising to actual Brazilian issues

it seems like the Brazilbros on Sup Forums are pretty evenly split between national pride with downplaying everything no matter how extreme and the harbingers of doom

B.R.A.Z.I.L.I.A.N O.L.Y.M.P.I.C.S

Take all murders committed by niggers out of the equation and the USA has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

Show me all the bodies that washed up in Australia, England and everywhere else that is predominantly white.

>Take all murders committed by niggers out of the equation and the USA has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

And yet we have the most privately owned arms per citizen ratio on the planet.....

Niggers ruin everything...

>Latin America is still Latin America

Not quite true cuck. Sweden is literally the rape capital of the world. At least when I go to the Sourhern Cone I don't have to deal with mudslides and rapefugees.