Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

reported to Trudeau's CURRENT YEAR correction ministry

Wow, a leaf making an awful post.

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

White Americans deserve it they've done a billion times worse things to Blacks in the past this is just a little taste of things to come.

Revenge for slavery and colonization fuck whites.

kek, enjoy getting v& cuckada

"I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God".

Tfw you want to fight for the white race but want to see Canada wiped off the map

I'd like the shit wiped of American asses while you're at it

>pledging allegiance to a man
toppest of cucks

The North American posters here are a perfect example of someone who was given way too many trophies for coming in last.

The attention span of a squirrel and absolutely no idea what the word focus even means, nor do they understand that they will be fact checked but their mommy told them they were the smartest kid she had ever...known... so they just think as long as they are talking they are winning... winning like Charlie Sheen.

>implying these things are mutually exclusive
If you think Canada is white you might as well give up and convert to communism tbqh

Why you looking at my ass for?

we're whiter than you hombre.

Its been covering my view down the aisle for a while

Kek. You're not fooling anyone, Zhang

Maybe if you got your head out of my ass.

Another """quality post""" by a leaf

t. lelbourne fag

I wish I could get your ass out of my head

holy kek

>come back from Iraq
>see this
>wat do?

Lean to draw. That's hideous and you should be ashamed for posting it.

Te saludo, Ronaldo McDonaldo (el Trompetas), como mi fiurer y presidente de los blancos Estados Unidos Mexicanos (USA), con lealtad y valentía. Yo te juro lealtad a ti, y a los líderes que impongas con absoluta lealtad hasta que la cucaracha ya no pueda caminar. Entonces, ayudame, Virgencita.

Find the time machine that took me to 2011 and return to the present