Which one of these disgusting cunts are you voting for?

Which one of these disgusting cunts are you voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are zionist cocksuckers, both are the same shit with different smell.

neither and I hope you do the same. Sick of being handed the "freedom of choice" between two equally repulsive cocksuckers.

Trump, he will male things interesting for us again

So my choices are shit, or shit.
Might as well kill myself now before these two do it first.

>implying there are only two choices
>implying Gary Johnson isn't also running
Do you even politics?

Daily reminder that Democrats are poisoning the well.

They know they can not beat Trump, they thought they could ride the Feminism wave but now realize even Hillary is too corrupt and hated to ride the SJW train to the White House.

They are dragging Trump down to Hillary's level, don't believe it. Hillary and the Middle-Eastern sponsored Clinton Foundation spends millions every week to change opinions on this board and others.

Do not believe it, vote Trump and break down the lifetime political class.

I hate Clinton but Trump is worst

Trump, not Clit-Ton

Trump is a juvenile politician that may open some new paths of dialogue that were considered to politically incorrect but will probably fuck a lot of things up, ultimately serve only one term, and not ever be remembered fondly

Hillary is a war-mongering sociopath that has committed treason and is doing dirty deals with Russia, not to mention her blatant flip flopping to pander to minority groups ("marriage is sacred, between a man and a woman-wait I can run for president? lol I didn't mean that guys, sorry") and has a husband that took flights on the Lolita Express that she probably knew about

I'd rather see Trump in for four years than Shillery

All aboard!

Trump. He'll get less of what he wants done than Clinton. Both are dangerous but she's got enough friends to make a few alliances and cause some damage.

Nobody in Washington is going to work with Trump no matter what he does or says. He'll embarrass the United States and probably end up resigning. She'll cause permanent damage.

Can you explain why without the appeal to emotion or ad-hominen?

If Gary was serious he'd be out there like Perot was. But he'd rather stay at home and smoke pot like his supporters.

This

Trump because Hillary is a horrible fucking choice as a President. Trump isn't that great either but its better than not voting.

This. My wife is a middle-aged pro-choice liberal but she gags at the thought of voting for Hillary. It's weird but both parties seem to have nominated their worst possible candidates in the same year. It's almost like they know something we don't. Maybe something really bad is coming up in the next 4 years and neither party wants to own it. They'd rather be the ones who come in afterwards and take credit for fixing it.

Hillary. She's too neocon for my tastes in terms of foreign policy, and despite a lot of it being Republican smears and exaggerations over 30 years she definitely has a skeezy corrupt thing going on, but largely she's a typical centrist career politician who will be somewhat left of center on social issues and most likely even economic issues thanks to influence from Bernie during this campaign and the party itself.

Trump is a holy-fuck-tier narcissist sociopath with no experience whatsoever, the temperament of a 12 year old, a complete disregard for rule of law or democracy, and the backing of a party whose far-right extremist pandering opened the door for him. He would be a disaster and do serious long-term damage to the country, esp. if he appoints Supreme Court justices or makes any serious international decisions.

Sorry to say but Clinton
Its unfortunate, but gotta weigh experience in politics vs. experience running Celebrity Apprentice

ill take the career criminal over the retard

You mean you'd rather have someone with a horrible track record and known for constantly lying while putting peoples lives at risk.
vs
Someone with no experience.

>public education at it's finest

I'm voting to make America great again, first time in 20 years I'm excited about voting.

being this retarded.

If Shillary wins it's over for this fucked up country. It'll be living proof that the rich stay rich and are above the law while the other 99% live mediocre meaningless lives, in which i will promptly move to canada.

If Trump wins, we at least have a chance of fixing what Nigbama fucked up and don't have money grubbing jews trying to stay on the top

>It'll be living proof that the rich stay rich and are above the law while the other 99% live mediocre meaningless lives, in which i will promptly move to canada.

it's like you guys were literally born yesterday

>This. My wife is a middle-aged pro-choice liberal but she gags at the thought of voting for Hillary. It's weird but both parties seem to have nominated their worst possible candidates in the same year.

You are paid posting by Hillary Foundation, you did exactly what the guy above said and are trying to use Hillarys illegal activities to smear the opponent. Trump is a strong Republican getting back to the roots of Republicanism without pandering to the extreme Right.

Be aware what you read anons. Ask why, find the proof, the stats and the facts. Don't let the Democrats appeal to your emotions to sway you.

I don't know! They both love Israel so much, it's hard to pick!

She had a decent track record in NY, and yeah she's a career politician who's only in it for herself, I'm not denying that. But that's been most presidents. And we're still here. So yeah, that over someone with no experience. And honestly, fuck everyone bitching about Benghazi. Literally every president has been responsible for people dying.
tl;dr She sucks but she doesn't suck as much as Trump. Also public education was okay, thats rude af dude

>Trump is a holy-fuck-tier narcissist sociopath with no experience whatsoever
Sociopath is an actual diagnosable condition, it does not mean a man with contempt for political correctness and a combover.

>The temperament of a 12 year old
Would that be in his cunning business accumen or his detesting of failure?

>A complete disregard for rule of law or democracy
Hillary has prove that she disregards the law, the only reason, THE ONLY FUCKING REASON, she had a private server was to control who saw her corrospondence. She prevent you, the public, from viewing them via Freedom of Information acts.

>backing of a party whose far-right extremist pandering opened the door for him
No, sadly not. It is the regular people on the street, guys working 40 hour weeks who are voting for him. People like you and I are voting for him.

And Trump is going to win.

Trump. I think some traits about him can be off putting, but I'd rather have him than hillary

Holy fuck dude how's his cum taste? Does trump wash his balls before you give them a good tongue bath, or do you insist he keeps them nice and salty for you?

>Implying I'm going to vote
Why bother? Either way it's going to be deceitful hogwash for four years anyway.

How much foreskins do the jews pay you to post things like this about Trump?

>Thinks public education is okay
>Votes Hillary
Yeah ... people like this are part of the problem. But don't worry kids don't need to know about evolution, climate change, and do just find spending most of their time at a pc taking tests.

>voting
kek

Neither. I went to vote for Bernie in Arizona and after three hours waiting in line, my vote ended up in the provisional ballot trash bin. Therefore, I am convinced that going back in the fall to vote for Hillary is a total complete waste of my time and I won't be voting at all.

See how that works Hillary? You're going to lose, because everyone you cheated is going to sit home and eat popcorn while Trump mops the floor with your ugly face.

#bernieorbust

Third party candidates don't win elections.
Do YOU even politics?

This is called Ad-Hominen, it is used when the uninformed wish to detract from an argument.

Niggers, who always vote for the one who will give them more money this time it being Hillary, do this when you question BLM on the actual facts.

Milo will have his Daddy.

About tree-fiddy.

why post a pic of lemmy?

None. Bernie was our last hope. Enjoy those rising prices on vegetables and your landscape maintenance.

I would rather pay an extra 5c on vegetablse than for your college debt and failed lifestyle choices.

Trump

agreed

Both seem like a real shitty choice, but Hillary is so much worse.
Even if trump gets more votes, I reckon it's rigged for Clinton.

Trump reminds me of en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

Trump isn't doing fucking anything that gets "to the roots" of my party.

He's a fucking liberal shill making a few zany promises to get the support of the lowest denominator.

#feelthejohnson

Tbh, I hate Trump. I hate Hilary. I'm sick of this country, so i'm voting for Trump in hopes that he will bring the end.

Small government, low barriers to enter business and less interference in how you run your life and your family.

Your words mean nothing.

This is why I'm going to vote for Trump. I was for Bernie. Now, the only discernible difference I can see between the two candidates is the TPP. Hillary supports it. She refused to disavow it. She's going to push the TPP through. Trump is against it, just like he's against any deal he didn't negotiate. He will veto the TPP if it ever makes it past congress. Otherwise, they're both rich greedy liars who will say anything to get elected. So, I'm going with Trump. At least there won't be a TPP. That's my only consolation prize.

Vote third party. We dont have to have either of these asswipes in office

The fact that Bernie openly and without reservation endorsed Hillary shows he was never on your side user? He is a cog in the big government machine that wants to expand every more.

There is a reason no Government has ever surrendered power without violence or force. They do not want to give it up, they only expand.

Fight it user.

but they will get elected, you're just throwing you vote away.

how do you know he's not just saying he's against tpp to get your vote?

Democrats will never vote 3rd party, they all vote straight along partie lines regardless of what issues or events happen.

This is purely aimed at Republicans, don't fall for it. Break the political class and vote Trump.

Oh please that's complete bullshit.

What I said was entirely the truth. In 18 years or marriage I have never seen her not go for the lib candidate. Every election we joke about canceling each other out but this time she sincerely hates Hillary like a motherfucker. I'm not saying she's going to vote for Trump (I am) but I'm thinking she's going to take a pass on the election completely just because she hates Hillary.

grow up faggot

George Carlin. Nice.
As for me, my gf and I are making plans to move to Canada. Nova Scotia to be more precise. Good luck you idiots.

i'd rather get deported instead of having a liar for a president
>trump2016

Top economist have him on a list of "most dangerous things to the world economy. Him shitting on China will not make any of the problems we have with him right now any easier. He wants to violate ththe civil rights of millions of Muslim Americans. He said if the economy crashes he would "just make a deal" as if that how it works. He constantly lies about "the wall" the cost, how he will somehow make Mexico pay for it. He wants to deport 11 million people with no strategy on how. He has the most vague policy proposals. He doesn't have an actual plan to bring jobs back, even though he himself exports a lot of labor in his companys. And he has zero grasp on foreign relations or foreign policy, and no plan for Isis other then "bomb the hell out of them". So yeah he's the worst.

Somebody loves MSNBC.

giant faggot

obviously trump *wink*

Someone has a extremely generic answer.

Don't know what public education you're thinking about, but they taught that stuff and I live in bumfuckistan, US.

>Muslim Americans

Like that shit actually exists.

Tell us about Gremlins, Elves, and Eskimos while you're at it.

how's being 12

Clinton. Shit personality, but at least she's less likely to destroy the economy or get us involved in another land war than Trump, which is what concerns me most.

I mean he's not the one throwing away his vote

You tell me

Hillary refuses do disavow TPP. She called it "exciting," "innovative," "ambitious," "groundbreaking," "cutting-edge," "high-quality," "high-standard," and "Gold standard."

Trump has called it insanity, the greatest danger yet, another disaster, pushed by special interests, and the rape of America.

I'm pretty sure that means no TPP as it stands now. He might try to give us something worse, but it took Obama 7 years of cat herding to get the first version done. I doubt Trump will give it that much effort. He's just there to build a wall with his wall building companies and make himself rich.

so why do you post like a 12 year old?

Hilary doesn't support TPP you hivemind faggot

Yeah

>He wants to violate ththe civil rights of millions of Muslim Americans.
No, he does not. The media hyped against him made it seem like that didn't it? But what he said was to halt immagration of Muslims from the Middle East until such a time we can actively present terror attacks. He will use this clause in the Constitution;

>He constantly lies about "the wall" the cost, how he will somehow make Mexico pay for it
If China can build one to prevent mongels, the logistics will be far easier for modern day America. We lose billions to Mexico in direct transfers, America funds their wellbeing system, threaten to cut that off and the will pay. They have already hinted at it. Bottom line is, when the cheapest option for work goes, they must make the jobs appear more desirable to get people to fill them.

> He wants to deport 11 million people with no strategy on how.
Deport 11 million ILLEGAL people, whom by the very simpe defintion of being here ILLEGALLY are criminals. There are many ways you can do this, largely through employment and the checks put in place there.

>He doesn't have an actual plan to bring jobs back, even though he himself exports a lot of labor in his companys.
By lowering red tape and rules and regulations to enter business and start your own and to grow larger.

>And he has zero grasp on foreign relations or foreign policy
Foreign relations do not change in the West, we wil still by BMW's and Europe will still by Fords. We express disapproval and approval but relations do not change.

>no plan for Isis other then "bomb the hell out of them".
Bomb their oilfields where they draw the majority of their income? Prevent it from paying and rewarding their peoples and support will die away. This is known but not practiced.

>So yeah he's the worst.
No, you are the worst. You pander to your own opinions without bothering to research and find out what your opponent actually thinks or will do. You are the worst, voting on feelies.

Who cares, they'll be shot in the first week

this

>He will use this clause in the Constitution;

8 U.S.C. ยง 1182(f),
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Furthermore, the Constiution does not protect the world, it protects the US and those whom are lucky enough to be citizens of it. But when have democrats ever followed the law?

That production needs to turn out like the end of "Carrie."

not murican but i'd vote for trump all day.
Maybe for the sole fact hillary wants to take syrian refugees.
Take it from a european, you don't want islam in your country.
If a muslim isn't extreme, then they support extremists.
Everything we have died for; free speech, seperation of church and state, choose your religion, choose your lifestyle, sexuality, the list goes on. Muslims do not want any of these rights and privileges we have in the west and are fighting to eliminate them.

Trump for sure. He may be an asshole, but Hillary is WAY worse.

trump

Nope. Your stupid faggot frankly un-American law does not negate the 1st Amendment.

You cannot ban Muslimis from entering this country. And you cannot violate innocent people's civil rights by profiling those who might "look" Muslim to an official.

Sorry faggot.

To be such a smart guy, it's surprising you fall for this. Economists are not masters of negotiation, or they would be billionaire CEOs. Trump, being the master negotiator that he is, is using something called the "Door in the face" technique. He asks for something completely insane first. Then he will ask for something more realistic. Had he asked for something reasonable in the first place, he would never get it.

Of course he's asking for way more than he can get. That's how master negotiators work. They know they are going to have to give up something to reach an agreement, so they start as far away from reality as possible to move the center in their direction.

He's a certified genius of deal making.

sure faggot

im pretty sure eskimos exist

You actually trust "top economists"?

This is the funniest shit ive seen all day

>Nope. Your stupid faggot frankly un-American law does not negate the 1st Amendment.

Muslims are Un-American, Islam is a life-code covering all aspects of legal, law and living instructions. That is the most Un-American thing possibule.

>And you cannot violate innocent people's civil rights by profiling those who might "look" Muslim to an official.
Never said you can refuse immagrants from the Middle-East, regardless of Religion. Make exemptions for highly specialized trades like Doctors, Engineers and such.

Sorry Mohammed.

Jesus Christ, my sides.

shitty b8

You must be seriously naive to believe that the world economy works solely on the basis of fucking deals. Trump doesn't want to make deals, he wants to make demands which will fuck over not only others but possibly himself.

By violating their rights I mean want to start servalance in Muslims neighborhoods, I wasn't talking about the Muslim ban

You didn't even address the China stuff

I don't mean who's buying cars when I say foriegn relations

And when I say he doesn't have a plan to deport those people I'm not saying they are not here illegally, I'm just saying he's all about lowering taxes, but that would cost us millions

Obama is already bombing their oil supply, you think the people in the military haven't already thought of that?

Lowering red tape won't make American labor any less expensive, China doesn't really have labor laws so American companys can pay 25 cents so little kids in a factory and make really big profits

And at first he said he would ban all Muslims, he has changed that to terrorists countries, but still he did say that, I've watched it come out of his mouth

And I do a lot of research, I'm a political science major man. Also I don't vote on emotion, I don't like Hillary either but she's a less stinky turd

And you also didn't address the fact that Top economists have him on a most dangerous list

>DURR HURR THE JEW MEDIA

faggot

Lol just because your school didn't teach you shit doesn't mean we all ended up like your dumb ass.

But hey, you could bring up some actual arguments here on why you support Trump instead of being a faggot about politics.

What's your opinion on Trump's foreign policy? Does it bother you that Trump is accused of disingenuous activities within the business community frequently? In fact, I'm curious, does it bother you to know that Trump breaks the law more often than corrupt Hillary?

What's your opinion on Trump's original family name, Drumpf?

Oh, right. We're on Sup Forums.

How about those zingers and funny faces Trump can deliver amirite?

>replying to an obvious troll

k

FUCK THOSE TWO ELITIST SCUMBAGS!

I'm voting for this faggot!