Hi Sup Forums thought I'd share with you one of the cops murdered in Baton Rouge today by BLM terrorists

Hi Sup Forums thought I'd share with you one of the cops murdered in Baton Rouge today by BLM terrorists
1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-responds-to-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terror-group/
cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/3-law-enforcement-officers-killed-3-others-injured-in-baton-rouge-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/2

Saying BLM are terrorist is saying all cops are murders. Don't generalize, it makes you look like an uneducated fag.

He seems to be a nice guy. :^(

Educate me please oh please I need to be educated please help me I'm so uneducated

BLM killed Michael Jackson?

Your a terrorist as well?

Yeah totally the same

youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

At least he's not illiterate.

Your the uneducated idiot, just because op said blm terrorists doesn't imply that all of them are, if he had said the terrorist group blm, it would imply they are all terrorists, learn some grammar you fuck

He said the officers were murdered by BLM terrorists...as in BLM activists that also happen to be terrorists.

He didn't say all BLM are terrorists. Did you go to an inner city school or something?

Why was it founded by a woman who killed cops and was put on the FBI terror list?

And I guess not all ISIS members are terrorists?

Seriously, how can something like this be allowed?
These animals are disrupting the lives of normal people and causing mayhem.

all nations of islam are traitors, BLM are friendly with NoI

you murricunt, with that vicious islamists organization, are getting rekt just like we ve been over here in EU

I've been away from the news so BLM has terrorists now?

>by BLM terrorists
you do know, that Black Lives Matter is not a group, right? It's not an organization, like Rote Armee Fraktion or or even a decentralized sect like the KKK or what have we. It's a movement, and as such just a phrase for people to use.

saying "BLM terrorists" is like saying that the people killed by Breivik, were killed by "alternate right terrorists".

No I went to CBU

They've killed about 15 cops this month
: (

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-responds-to-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terror-group/

BLM is not a group

And nothing of value was lost

Shut up and suck on these big black milkers, Kunta.

Other than the fact that in Dallas the shooter said he was affiliated with black lives matter and wanted to "kill white people"

says a moron.

This whole time I've thought people were making fun of niggers by calling them black mages.

Now I realize it is short for black lives matter.

Oops.

breivik was one person. care to try again?

We all know that all whites are racist. All cops are assholes. And all black people ain't did noffin'.

hope you got your money's worth. Your reading comprehension skills are suffering.

You know what sucks Sup Forums? I'm a black guy, I work a 9-5, I pulled myself out of the dirt and made a comfortable life for myself. I play video games, I don't fit any of the normal stereotypes of thug black dudes, yet I can still see white people's caution when they encounter me on a dark street at night. I've seen people instinctively pat their back pocket after I pass them (no joke).

We have a serious problem in this country on both sides, and I don't know what the solution is.

Nice guy

Well shit

and what about black officers? He was an asshole that dindu nuffin and got shot for it. BLM now supports police

BLM is a terrorist organization. If you're a member of a terrorist organization then by sheer definition - you are a terrorist.

yeah, and if I go out and kill a host of niggers and claim to "be affiliated" with the Trump campaign, you'd call me a "trumpist terrorist", right?

and? for all we know, those cops could've been killed by one shooter. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were two people, and they liked Marilyn Mason. Does that make them "mansonite terrorists"?

>Your
>learn some grammar you fuck
Top kek

how do one become a member of this organization, Black Lives Matter? Who is the president? Where is their headquarters? Do they have a spokesman?

no?

BLM is not an organization, bro.

Y'all fuckers can rage all you like, but this user knows what he's talking about. Gj mate

OK what other word would you use to describe these actions?

since when BLM kill people like the KKK?

BLM =/= KKK

I'd call you a right wing terrorists or a Trump terrorist yes, but as of now they're not killing cops lefty : ^ )

More like a gang. Last I checked most gangs don't have a main gang headquarters.

What goes on in your head to lead yourself to assuming who the culprits were? The shooting in Texas was unrelated to blm, who's to say that's not the case here?

Yeah, gangs just hang out in public protesting peacefully. That's totally how that works

They have founders, and spokespersons as well, they meet with president nigger in the white house too quite often. That's why he won't call them terrorists!(Key hint: he wants to destabilize our country)

The thing about stereotypes is that they are based on the truth. If niggers weren't niggers in full chimp mode and instead, went to work, supported their kids and paid their taxes like the rest of us, we wouldn't be here.

I would have accepted assassin.

a trump terrorist? what would that poor man have to do, with my actions?
it's a movement, not a gang, to dweep. Calling BLM a gang, is like calling fans of a band a gang.

you can't be a "member" of BLM.

Names of all today's victims?

Liberals hate that BLM is getting negative press. They're doing everything they can to spin the coverage and make BLM seem like a solid, good-hearted movement. Oh, I'm a liberal myself. And I've been to BLM protests. The amount of hate speech that you hear at one of those is shocking. It's not much different from a Klan rally. Remember when the mainstream media labeled the Tea Party as racist when a few (ok, a lot) of their protesters said racist things? Why not the same treatment for BLM? Oh because they're black, and part of the Democratic voting bloc.

>social movement
yeah, so how do I become a "member" then?

You're*

Yeah, and what about the normal dudes like me just living? I just got unlucky? How do i deserve that?

all BLM does is generalize.

Honestly, brpd deserved it. There have been hundreds of unlawful arrests and detainments over the last week. The exact same peaceful protests occurred in other cities around the US. No arrests, no violence... Who's to say the police's unprovoked violence over the last week hasn't caused this? (a very well publicized protest to use as reference would be the Los Angeles protests. They even shut down the interstate with a big peace sign, noone got driven to the ground and arrested. Noone got pepper sprayed.)

You're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. Noone gives a shit about you making it to work when lives are being lost on both sides of this.

there are three founders of BLM and none of them describe what you just said.

bad troll is bad

Alicia Garza
Patrisse Cullors
Opal Tometi

Do you guys think this has the potential to spark a race war or serious race riots on any real scale In the United States?

-peaceful protests
-no arrests
-no violence

Look up the Minneapolis riots where 20 police officers were injured, you uneducated fucking autist.

Wtf are you talking about, how am I supposed to be part of the solution? Tell people to stop committing crimes?

Learn how to greentext fucking summerfag

Bu bu bu hes black. I thought this here was a race war.

>Sup Forums is important shit reeeeeeee

You pick a side and protest. Don't act like the world is ending because this all of a sudden affects you.

I'm sorry M. Jackson, I am Fo reaaaaaaaaal.

Says the fucking aspie that's spending his "valuable" time arguing here.

everything they do is considered standard textbook racism, the actions they take at least.

so no, whats its really like saying all musims are terrorists, even tho they hold protest to show they are not

but at the end of they day, muslims, blacks and others just cannot truly ever adapt peacefully to western culture, and its been noted by celebrities and politicians in the 50's-70's that they knew it would never work out but youd never hear that today.
remember james j. jefferies? he lost his final match to jack johnson a black guy. but came out of retirement to box one last match and said on national tv "im going to win this fight for the white race, and show that we are the superior" you'd never get away with that today

my personal opinion? irish are the only immigrants that have come over, got so much shit when they did. were forced to go to war the second they arrived. worked worst jobs. but are now seen as normal american citizens, and nobody would treat them badly.
so if america is more racist since the industrial revolution ..why, there is a reason
racism is not taught

PLEASE EDUCATE US PLEASE

If you think these are recent stereotypes that normal people have had to deal with you are extremely disengaged from reality.

Okay, try me user. Where do you live that's making you think this is a non-issue?

Fuck I want to be educated, do it in my ass PLEASE

Whoops, same time!!! It's because the white officers responded!

so does anyone know for sure what happend? an ambush or a traffic stop gone bad?

The only solution is to get the majority to act civilized. So good luck on your endeavors. You sound like a decent human, not chimp.

you dont deserve it man, lots of blacks are fine people but the nignogs among you drag the rest of you down,

A BLM supporter got mad at police.

I'm saying it has always been an issue, it isn't "all of a sudden effecting" anyone. It's bullshit for people who aren't a part of the problem, which is the vast majority of black people.

who says my time is valuable?

is yours?

bruh?

State you're part of the group? Not sure what else you're looking for - biker gang initiations, a secret handshake, and or forms to sign up?

check um!

Not the guy you were taking to but

What protests do you take part in?

Actually though dude, sometimes you just get unlucky. It's not your fault, but you're caught up in it either way.

cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/3-law-enforcement-officers-killed-3-others-injured-in-baton-rouge-shooting.html

And yet in Baton Rouge the white trash that are trafficking meth, speed, and Crack are arguably a much bigger problem. Why aren't they bring targeted? Because of our caustic culture. Everyone here grew up hearing nigger this and nigger that to the point where it's ingrained. These people need help, and that's only been exacerbated by the recent slew of violent deaths caused by police.

Honestly, niggers should be happy the police don't shoot them more. They get shot at 2.5 times the rate of whites supposedly. Well, niggers commit crime at 6 times the rate of whites. Also, look up interracial crime stats. Niggers are like 10 times more like to victimize a white than the other way around. #whitelivesmattermorethanfilthychimplives

>you can't be a "member" of BLM.

but BLM is a group its not a "movement".

lol i agree with absolutlery everthing you say

BUT honestly, go to baton rouge/ there is not a peaceful second in that damn city. families from there, and ive lived there for a few years. the place is litterally "little brazil" and thats what i call it. pickpocketters, robbers, gang members, and one cop all on the same tiny street where everyones drinking.

the only story i have is one night a weird black guy was just banging at my windows all around the house. thought he was just drunk. but then he started swearing, my dad cocked his rifle and he ran. and got pickpocketted w 250 on me, finally got the guy with my feet and tripped him. cops got mad at me.

I think I'll just state that I'm a part of Hells Angels, then.

how many group do you know of, where the only requirement for membership is that you claim to be a member?

>Has Chapters, Chapter Founders and Leaders now
>Not a group

Pick one faggot.

It's been an issue for a long time, yes. Why does that make it something that should be ignored then? It's something we all need to work for, especially if you live in an area with a toxic culture.

>#whitelivesmattermorethanfilthychimplives

woah, WLM!? racist

those who started the movement, calls it a "social movement", not a group.

see:
so, there we have it.

citation needed bruh

isis?

>When you keep losing an argument to facts so you make up hypothetical situations where your right

Chucked