Sup Forums I finally got a car. I have a garage. I want to kill myself...

Sup Forums I finally got a car. I have a garage. I want to kill myself. Will my 98 produce enough CO to get the job done? I am really skinny and not in the best of shap if that helps.

Pokemon because fuck life.

why would you wanna kill yourself if you finally got a car? that's usually a sign your life is getting better

This

/thread

Because I hate my life and I have wanted to die for years, but I am to much of a pussy to hang or cut myself, afraid someone will stop if I walk infront of their car or train. Plus pills have failed me multiple times.

You got trips man, kek wants you to live

Damn. Well I am def a zero, so fitting.

Get a hose. Put it into the exhaust and inside the car through a window. Get into the car and fill the gap in the window with a towel.
Start car. Wait. Die in your sleep. ?????. Profit.

If you are really sure about suicide, then how about sell your car, house, everything, go travel, rob someone, try to survive as homeless, buy shit, etc etc. It shouldn't matter if you're ganna do it anyways. And maybe after that, you will still want to keep living

The car is my grandpa's old car (he died in 08), whom raped me as a kid and only a handful of people know. No one in my family. Thought it would be symbolic that I die in something he cared about more than me.

Nah, existence is pain.

steal some money and drive your car to a new state. worst comes to tworst you can still kill yourself there and no-one who loves you will find you

It will, but it'd be waaay more painful than a suicide bag. Rent a helium tank and attach some CRAP tubing to a CRAP mask. Problem solved.

I ask because you need an older model car for this to be effective. I'm not sure my car is old enough.

But you will miss world war 3 and these happenings

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you little shit!
If you really wanted to kys you could have just jumed off of a high building...or do whatever.
Honestly, you're at the point of losing nothing so might as well get some stuff from your bucket list done before you die.

Yeah? I heard it was painless, just moments of panic. Which I can over come panic by locking me into my garage.

you are a bitch

I don't have a bucket list. The only buildings in my town big enough to kill me are restricted access.

you know who else understood that life is suffering? goetama the buddha, jesus christ, and the whole buddhist faith. some of the happiest fuckers out there.

after reading that last comment i think you are just a spoilt little shit. 'waaa life is suffering, my life is so hard' sitting in front of a computer with internet, probably shoving shit fast food down your face while people are starving with no access to drinking water.

yeah maybe just die then.

Yeah why I wanna die.

Well, have you ever thought of leaving your fucking town?

now that he has a car he can

Yeah many times. There is nothing out there for me.

If I kill myself more space for someone else, seems to be a win for everyone else

you will get more attention for this kind of shit on reddit.

Not looking for attention. Looking for advice. That is why I choose this method.

Well I am gonna do it tonight after my roommates leave. I'll post pics. Thanks for the help Sup Forums

Wew you're replies are bursting from energy.
Go outside, meet ppl, quit your job.
Do something.
Are you this unimportant to yourself?

Yes

Before you die, have you ever played Pokemon Go?

Is it safe to use, personal information wise? Thinking about playing it with a fake email.
I'm just so lonely, and I want to use it to trick/lure people into being around me and make friends.

Also, don't kill yourself OP. That's silly. There's so much good music and tasty food to enjoy.

Cook a butt load of meth. Get cancer. Lose everything. Watch a junkie hot goth OD. Go out like a champ

Played it. Don't a fuck about any of that shit. The only friends I can ever attract are those wanting to use me.

tell me what happened with your friends?

It will work if you really want to do it. To speed up the process apply a brick to the accelerator.

Really want to fuck you op, dont kill yourself

What?

Thanks! Good advice

Medfag here, just want to warn you op, theres a decent chance you might live and end up a vegetable for the rest of your life.

I honestly can't think of a worse fate.

I'll suck your dick

Not much to tell. Every friend I have ever had has treated me like shit, used me to buy things or straight up took money and things from me. Tell me it is my fault. Tell me I am ugly (which is true), tell me I am stupid (which is true), tell me I am weird (so true.) Only been in two relationships, was abused in both and raped in the second one.

Sex isn't a stress relief, it is a cause of stress for me.

while a '98 car will produce more carbon monoxide than a current year one, steps had already been taken back then to reduce the amount of it being put out by the exhaust. It is unlikely to kill you in any expedient period of time. And the garage you park in would have to be well sealed also.

You'll just get sick. Don't bother.

I will def write a note to take me off life support. Thanks for the warning, didn't think about that.

What about with a hose and a sealed car? That was my worry.

user, sealing a car to be air tight is not a simple matter.

Just pitch yourself off a tall building. 20 stories at least.

Your note would not be acceptable, you're not in a sound state of mind as of contemplating suicide.

Furthermore, your more likely to just be left very disabled rather than vent-for-life.

I recommend just trying to make the best of life a while longer. Shit sucks, eventually we all die though.

you're honestly just coming off like a spoilt, ungrateful child with no idea how the world works, and no desire to be happy. you don't have to be happy to get anywhere in life, but you have to want to be happy. you seem content just using your unhappiness to seek attantion and so your life will never get better.

doubt you will ever kill yourself.

Alright OP here's what you're going to do.
Firstly get some money. Already have some? Great! Else save some up, sell your car, do what you need to do. You don't need a lot but get enough that you don't have to worry about being poor.
Next you're going to start a martial art, I don't care which one as long as it's not a shitty mcdojo. A boxing or kickboxing gym would be ideal. Aside from the skill and strength you'll gain you'll also get a shitload of confidence. Do it 2-3 times a week, more often if you enjoy it, and keep it up for at least 6 months. Still feel like shit at the end of all that? Then quit, what do I care but at least if you persist you won't be a helpless twig and you'll actually be able to get somewhere is your life.

Good luck OP

Instead just buy a charcoal grill and set it up inside the car with you idiot

Here is my alternative method. I live next to a train track. They come by multiple times an hour. Laying down on them tonight? I have thought about this often.

ask a girl for a footjob

You can try jumping. If it fails, you're a paraplegic for life. They might come out with some sick neural virtual reality gaming, I'd say this is your best option. Regards, your only consoling friend.

if you live in america obtain a gun (if this dim autist can do it so can you)

if you live anywhere else jump off a tall building like the asians

You want to do this right don't try to gas yourself too much can go wrong.

this,
Also, OP that wont work. friend of mine tried. you'll just sit in there for a few hours coughing before giving up.

i dont understad, if you want to die first live the last day like you always wanted to do, if that dont work give me all of your money

Wise words Op, I suggest you follow through and give us your things. You won't be taking them to hell anyways