Crazy Ex Stories

Crazy Ex Stories.

Here's one of my ex-girlfriends

>Me 23, her 22.
>She's about 5'4" petite build. B-cups, tight little ass. Cute face.
>We work together at a hotel. I'm a night auditor, she works the front desk.
>She breaks up with another guy we work with. Rumor is he didn't like sex enough.
>It's now around September
>I take her out on a date, we end up back at her place and fuck.
>She ends up with a migraine, I take her to the hospital
>She gets painkillers and is ok
>We go out again...this time we fuck 3 times over the course of the night. She's insatiable.
>No condoms or birth control, she tells me she has endometrosis and can't conceive.
>We had days where we'd fuck 6 times a day. Loved anal (came hard from it), very wet and occasionally squirted.
>She came really hard. If anyone knows who Chloe Nicole is...she came like that. Eyes rolling back in her head, entire body locking up
>I wasn't inexperienced when we met...I had probably slept with 10 people by this point...but this was off the charts.
>I remember one time I was fucking her and alternating between her pussy and ass (I know, not a good idea...but I didn't know better then)
>and I pull out of her pussy and I tease her ass with my cop. I told her to tell me what she wanted...and she hissed, "Put it in me!"
>She then pushed her ass back on my cock and told me to "fuck her hard." She came so hard she passed out...and her ass got so tight I
>Unloaded right after she came...you'd think that would be in my spank bank for the ages...but you'd be wrong.
>Facials, ATM, you name it. She was down. She was also bisexual (but we could never work out the timing for a 3-some with
>her bi girlfriend as her girlfriend lived out-of-state)
>She tells me of her incestuous relationship with her brother who was 2 years older (apparently she was NOT into it)
>Looking back, that explains a lot
>Anyway, 6 months pass...and I'm seeing her 4-5 days a week...fucking her at least twice a day.

(cont?)

>I start to realize she's really clingy...and I don't really like her. I like the crazy sex, I just don't like being with her.
>I'm planning on going to college out-of-state about an hour away in the fall. She asks me if I'm still planning on leaving.
>I tell her yes, I am. I'm only an hour a way and I'll come home to visit on weekends.
>One month later, she's pregnant. I'm freaking the fuck out.
>We're laying in bed discussing and she grabs my hand and puts it on our stomach and says, "It will be so great to raise our baby together."
>I'm nauseous...I'm fucked and I know it
>About a month later (she's about 2.5 months preggers now). She has bad cramps and starts bleeding. I take her to the hospital and she miscarries
>I approach the doctor in the hallway (this is before HIPPA) and I ask him if she's going to be ok
>He tells me that she was on birth control because she'll never be able to carry a child full-term...and had recommended
>a hysterectomy more than a year ago because it could turn cancerous.
>Now I'm pissed. I need to get the fuck out.
>I break up with her
>A few days later, I'm ending my night shift (night auditor at a hotel) and she comes in early.
>She pushes me into the back room and she turns her ass around starts grinding her ass against my cock...basically daring me to fuck her at work. >Fortunately, someone came to the front desk (checking out at 6am!?!?!) and I had to go deal with them.
>I don't know if I would have been able to hold off very long...so I was saved
>I catch her doing drive-bys in my house.
>I move to a friend's house to get away. She doesn't know this friend so she just waits around work trying to find me.
>I ask my boss to schedule me on days when there's 2 of us working night shift or when she's not working.
>In the days before cell phones, she calls my house 20 times a day...leaves messages on the answering machine

>My roomate is pretty freaked out too.
>She starts calling my parents (they were in the phonebook), asking where I was
>Now everyone is annoyed that she's calling everywhere to find me.
>She starts showing up to work on days she's not scheduled
>I have to find a way to get rid of her...and
>I come up with a story about moving to my new school to find work a couple months early.
>I quit my job
>I have a going away party and invite all my former co-workers.
>Everyone now thinks I'm gone except for a few close friends
>She stops calling everyone after they tell her I've moved and I don't have a phone yet.
>I chill for a month or so and find a summer gig working under the table for the next couple months
>I move to my new college city, find a job and start working.
>I was living with my best friend's girlfriend and her roomate when I first got down there (no, I didn't bang her then...but I did after
>they broke up a couple years later...no man-code violation then).
>His girlfriend was a bartender and her roomate was a waitress. They got home at 3am and made a LOT of noise...which didn't work
>I had 8am classes (no way to avoid it)
>At one point her roomate (who was cute, big tits), comes into my room at 3am and wakes me up and asks if I want to party with them.
>She gets on my bed and is waking me up...I'm pissed.
>I flip her over and get between her legs and look her in the eyes and say, "If you're going to wake me up at 3am, it better be to fuck me
>otherwise, get the fuck out of my room."
>She departs
>In the meantime, I find some friends I've made through school and work that are looking at renting a house together
>Perfect, I choose a basement room. There's 5 of us in one house, and 5 girls in the house next door. We have a lot of fun together.
>A week after I move in, I get a phone installed in my room.
>The day after my phone is installed, who do you think calls? Yes, psycho ex-girlfriend. She leaves 4 messages on my machine.

>I'm freaking the fuck out again. I feel angry and sick at the same time. I had been in that city for all of 2 months and she calls me
>the day after I get my phone installed?
>I come home that weekend. Tell one of my best friends (who knew what a freak she was) who still worked with her to tell her
>to knock it off or I'd press charges for harrassing phone calls (sorry, no stalking charges for you back then) and get a PPO against her.
>she stops calling...and why she stops...that's the fun part of this story.
>Things are quiet, I come home at Christmas...and I hear rumors that my buddy that worked with her is now fucking her
>Now it's completely plausible to me because he's living with his fiancee...but they only have sex once a month...and it's boring when they do
>I point blank ask him if the rumors are true (while his fiancee is sleeping in the next room).
>He confirms they are...I tell him he's a fucking idiot because this will not end well because a) he's living with his fiancee and b) she's insane
>He ignores the crazy...because the sex is crazy and he's not getting it at home.
>Sure enough...after about 6 months his fiancee catches on...and drives to crazy girl's house and catches him there with her
>Crazy girl takes an overdose of something (I don't remember what) and gets rushed to the hospital and has stomach pumped.

That's it...except for this humorous aside.

My parents went on vacation to Europe...when they came home we met them for dinner at an Italian Restaurant not named Olive Garden. I'm into my main course when suddenly I see her get seated with someone else. I immediately lose my appetite and start slinking down in my chair. My mom asks if I'm ok, and I whisper , "It's psycho girl..over there behind you!" Mom looks over her shoulder and smart ass that she is says, "Do you want me to invite her over for dessert?" Ha ha, funny Mom.

Never saw or heard from her again. My buddy and I that both fucked her joked about looking her up and DPing her because she'd probably love it. But I told him that as much as I enjoyed fucking her, the thought of seeing her literally made me sick to my stomach. The pregnancy, the stalking...no thanks.

Moral of the story? Don't stick your dick in crazy

Nigger, always stick your dick in crazy. Always. You regret not being able to when you're 45.

Fucking faggot.

Depends on the degree of crazy

I'm 50...and I walked out of that relatively unscathed...but would not repeat.

>got apartment with girl
>I put up security, first and last
>discover she is cheating on me
>she applies for a restraining order on me to bar from apartment
>lies her ass off in court and gets a 6 month order
>I'm out on my ass
>she never pays rent
>she gets evicted
>she is homeless
>she asks me for help
>tell her I love her and want to try again
>I get a storage unit to store all her things
>put her in a hotel for a night
>we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow
>empty storage unit and give her things to charity
>check her out of the hotel
>she is homeless
>I change my phone number

I liked this story.

This one is better though. Well done.

This is her btw. I dumped most of the pics I have of her so you'll find more on anonib.

Not really well done. Bitch fucked me over hard core with that restraining order bullshit. She was a lying cunt.

Should have cum in her ass in the hotel room that night.

The you would have been a "Rapist" though.

Smooth Move.

She definitely has a "Crazy Girl" face.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what would have happened even if it was concentual.

I got one from a long time ago I saved

Yeah the restraining order is fucked. But its good you one-upped the cunt.

If she goes to cops about storage shed, she shouldnt have been hanging around you because of the restraining order either way.
Its her own fault. She fucked herself on that one.

This was two years ago. She didn't go to the cops. She was homeless for a while and then I think her family sent her back to Alaska. She is back in Mass now though sadly.

She got nice tits though.
10/10 job on the storage thing user.

Tits were like that because she gained weight

Normally they were more like this