Hello friend aaqil here from syria how to migrate to canada just to go there or should i need some papers before i there

hello friend aaqil here from syria how to migrate to canada just to go there or should i need some papers before i there

Bait

no no no

im in greece but dont want to go to germany

please help

help me

it is aaqil help please

go to russia, keep going north until your forced to walk south again and you'll be in canada.

no papers needed, doubt you'll see anyone who will ask for them anyways

no russia no job there i want to go to canada

help any one?

Just start swimming. Head north east. We'll have poutine waiting for you on your arrival.

dumb fuck, stay where you are, if your that fucking dumb, there is no job for you in canada. earth is a sphere, or a really big ball.

if you keep going north, you would reach the north pole and thus the only direction you can walk is south, as long as you keep going in the same direction you will be in canada, its cold there and the ocean freezes, you won;t even get your feet wet.

Just go there and claim refugee status

>earth is a sphere
found the sheep

i am no stupid i am asking serios

are you sure friend you live in canada?

are there job in canada i work at cutting wood and making tables and frames i am best at it

Of my country you fucking sand nigger we already have enough of you shit dots around here

Yep in Canada. We will accept anyone from a war torn area of the world. Just claim your a refugee (which you are thanks to good ole ISIS). And they will set you up with a residence, clothes, money and furniture.

they will find you something once your settled

are you from canada friend are there jobs there?

Stay where you are sandnigger. Make your own contry better rather than dragging your shit into mine.

no isil in my town but i can move to another one where there are some

>a fucking leaf

i am very young and cant hold gun and very scared od isil they kill every body

you have to be born in canada to cut down trees,

you have to be at least third generation canadian to be able to tap trees for syrup too, its the law

i dont cut threes just wood bords and work with handtools to make chairs and tables and frames for painting's

you can to that and you can't use a gun?

just stab isis with your chisels and glue sand paper to their left hand when they sleep so they get a sore assholes

hehehe i am a boy and no isil in my town friend

>hehehe

This has to be bait

no no no my english is bad i am still very young boy sorry friend

how old are you

i am 17

kys

what?

Even if b8 u just got b& :D

Drinking antifreeze could potentially solve your emigration issue.

i dont understand you friend i am no bait

hehehe how? is it that a joke?

No need. Just being from Syria is enough

ok i hope i get there alive it is very dangerous in greece

because consuming ethylene glycol is a poison, and the only cure for it is alcohol, which to a muslim is like eating bacon.

i drink beer and muslims drink alcohol here in camp in greece we drink uzo it is very good

nice quads

thanks you my friend

fuck off we have enough shitty taxi drivers

fucking come here shitskin and
i'll fucking kill you

>2016
>Still using a fucking taxi
Kys

why are you so mad i am a good boy

here comes that boi

fuck off