Man, I hate Americans so much... I hope they get bombed

Man, I hate Americans so much... I hope they get bombed.

youtube.com/watch?v=792x6N5ulhg

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hyyf_prince-charles-scandal_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stephen Colbert is not an American

Not gonna watch the video cause Colbert sucks, but whatever hes saying about your country, hes probably right.

He is an American, paco.

It's top tier banter.

Better the John Oliver.

>YOU THINK THATS BAD
>THATS KISSING YOUR GRANDMA
>AND SAYING YOU WENT TO SECOND BASE

Is this guy faggot? I've never heard him talk. He's got the fag manners.

>I hope they get bombed.
Me, too, man.

HOWEVER

Are you actually saying that the Olympics will be a perfect success?

He's just from South Carolina. It's confusing

When are Olympics ever a "perfect success"?

You'd obviously no.

Never, but London 2012 seemed to have less negative headlines than for example Beijing 2008 or Sochi 2014.

Kek did Rivaldo really say that? Based even in retirement

Anyway how can Brazil as a country even recover from this? There are mutilated bodies washing up on the shores of Rio

Disgusting

>Is this guy faggot?

I don't know why this small mistake made me laugh so hard.

Barcelona 1992?

Because you read it in a typical Soviet accent

Is he from California? All those Cali fools sound like fags for some reason.

I'm so glad we're getting more and more aligned with their financial enemies. I'm a computer scientist and I swear to god I'm going to dedicate my whole life to spread viruses to american computers and to pirate their softwares and movies.

Sounds like a worthwhile endeavour lad.

If I were a computer scientist, I'd probably just waste it building a family and having a good life and being happy and shit.

Well he's making good valid points. Brazil is a shithole for an olympic location and most of the venues haven't even been finished being built yet.

John Oliver > Stephen Colbert

>come for the sport, stay cos you're dead

I don't think Colbert is as sharp since he left cable but other than a masturbation joke that fell flat there was nothing wrong with that monologue.

>Americunt arrogance

There was this kind of panicked handwringing before WC14, but it went off without much incident. Why should we assume the Olympics will be worse?

That way of living is outdated. Since the NSA's eavesdropping we have all joined the silently wars over here.

Dude...London had a budget and it spent less that that.
I would say those olympics were a success

do all americans clap for themselves when they make a joke? I thought it is a meme

his job is to sound ridiculous and stupid, that's why he is in a comedy channel

but foreigners would not know this. Sad, but true.

He had a lot of material though, it made it predictably easy (Zika to shit water being the most obvious transition).

Get a life.

it was a hanging breaking ball, but it's not like he whiffed. It was adequately written and adequately delivered.

it's still better than a typical John Oliver piece where he hits it from a tee and still manages to ground out.

>paying any attention to what americans think
You're doing it wrong.

>French talking about arrogance

Based burgers

Rivaldo is a Sup Forumstard t.bh.

this
it's already bad enough for a comedian to laugh at his own jokes (which he did repeatedly) but clapping?
holy shit America

Stephen Colbert is so much more of a hack without his Comedy Central writers

he's mocking the crowd for clapping excessively at an odd time

>Getting this upset about bants.
I mean, you could just not take it seriously coming from the school shooting capital of the world who commemorates their independence with a hot dog eating contest. Hope you enjoy our entertainment though. The Good Guys was quite good, though it drags a bit when the older female character is at the center of proceedings. Pirating out of nationalistic pride is a convenient excuse for being morally bankrupt, but we all justify our misdeeds in our own ways i guess.

He's been a bitch since he gave his chair up to) Derray or however you spell that dumb fucking name.

Are you the hacker know as Sup Forums?

it's what happens when you switch to a prime spot on network TV, he almost certainly has less creative control than he did at Comedy Central.

Conan was similarly hamstrung when they bumped him up for Late Night to the Tonight Show. It wasn't until the last few weeks where they just let him go that he was his old self again.

The real thing that killed him was he had to dump his conservative pundit persona which is what really made him hit the big time, and because he's on network TV now his jokes have to go through a lot more scrutiny and he has to use kid gloves for all his interviews (Since both Stewart and Colbert were great at conducting interviews while not just letting the guest say what they want.)

Because he has more people writing what he says without his input. It used to be he had to stay straight faced throughout and if he ever laughed, it was seen as being even funnier because it meant he broke character.

Actually them breaking down laughing was probably one of the better parts of the show.
dailymotion.com/video/x2hyyf_prince-charles-scandal_shortfilms

Is Rio really like that City of God movie?

If your dog shit country and your dog shit people weren't so dog shit, there wouldn't be a video about someone making fun of it

Maybe instead of hating the 1st world country that's laughing at you, you should better your dog shit country lmao

whats new?
your country is a violent shithole

i just hate how in general people talk about politics of other countries, dude you never been here, i never been there, i don't go on National TV talking about BLM or other stuff that is happening in USA.

yes. drug dealers try to shoot me everyday

I just hacked this picture of you

>all these mad hue faggots

god, no wonder hues are so dumb
can't handle the reality and always put the blame on others

I thought he hosted the snl now, what happened?

HA HA....RIO

it's literally one poster, bro

look at his face, he's enjoying every second of it

that's not funny, that's annyoing
they're basically actors, they are expected to deliver their lines professionally

nah that's just a studio audience which is literally paid to applaud at every shitty joke. It's a meme in america

>Devil trips

>1-7 in your own home

he used to host the Colbert Report

then CBS gave him a gigantic contract to take over for David Letterman to host The Late Show

Saturday Night Live has a revolving door of hosts, I don't think they ever use the same host twice a year except for extraordinary circumstances.

It's funny if you know the context of the character he's playing. In this case, all you see is him cracking up so you think he's just a bad comedian who laughs at his own jokes. Obviously bad choice of video.

The host for Saturday Night Live changes every week because it's a guest host, although if you aren't banned from the show, you can return to host on a later date.