What's your excuse for not driving manual?

what's your excuse for not driving manual?

rush hour traffic.

I didn't literally just buy a manual car, so I'm not inclined to come to Sup Forums and talk mad shit about driving automatic like some kind of jackass going full-native on his own kind.

I don't drive.

my dick is big enough already

used to drive manual, now i drive a dct which is superior in performance in everyway, except "muh enjoyment"

I used to drive manual, then I saw the light.

What's your excuse for still using outdated technology? Do you browse Sup Forums in DOS too?

I'm a woman

Pics or it didn't happen.

i am lazy as shit when driving

I'm not trying to compensate for anything

I've evolved

Na he is browsing /b on his typewriter
2016 whats your excuse for not using floppy disks instead of WIMPY 2 TB external USBs?

Because my yamaha r1 is amazing.

my 2017 sti arriving this sunday

Never understood the enjoyment of driving stick shift my mom used to complain about it all the time never even bothered learning it

Flop them titties out you know the rules

>not driving a manual
> being a man

Pick one

Always loved motorcycles can't drive them cause to blind and clumsy

This is idiotic. Its old. All the "benefits" of manual have been dis proven. Gas mileage is near the same. "More Control" over the car is in the drivers head.
"Less wear and tear" has also been debunked. Driving a manual is just stupid. Manuals are for senior citizen posers who want to pretend they are Mario Andretti on their way to work at 7/11

your picture is upside down

>manual
Not all manufacturers make cars with manual transmission. Mercedes for one...

none, i drive them cos im a fucking man

>t.not a mechanic

Why? Even the fastest cars in the world (Nascar) do not use a manual.
Why fuck up your driving experience? To feel cool?

Awesome pic, nigger. You can drive a stick but can't figure out a camera.

I have a personal driver.

Motorcycles are amazing, wouldnt drive anything else.

Pathetic samefag.

penefastico

F1 cars are manual

I don't need any dildos in my car

driving automatic is fucking up your driving experience

mfw autofags will never know the joy of shifting at 8000rpm

Have fun having your legs ripped off and dying slowly on the side of the road while people take pictures.

>not using A/C to control speed

99% of cars I. Uk are manual. What gives

SMG
Nice try with the B8
I give you 2/10

there are plenty of reasons

hell just saving on brakes it cool. While the car in front of me holds his brakes down for the longest time to come to a stop I just downshift and ride it out

Nascar's are manual you fucking retard.

i dont have a car
but either way, i dont care, a car is to get from A to B, i dont really care wether its automatic or manual shifting (can drive both ofc). if i want to have fun i drive a motorcycle, and motorcycles are manual ofc (there are few automatic, but they suck)

as for auto vs manual
automatic is easy as fuck and you can basically drive asleep, manual is better if you drive more fun oriented as you can use your engine to break or keep your engine in higher rpm where automatic would shift

What the fuck ever, not like our little 120 hp engines will ever spin that fast, let alone need manual trannys. Speaking of tranny's, OP, are you gay?

Because im not a poorfag, ergo I have paddle shift.

I always find Amerifats obsession with manuals hilarious. Everyone drives a manual here, it's the norm. After having driven an automatic I will never go back, don't be a peasant and get a car with paddles if you want to feel cool.

Autos are faster. Autos are easier in traffic. Autos are easier on long road trips. In autos I can drive with my left and finger your girl with my right

No, they are semi automatic. You manually use the clutch only for the first gear.

Manual driving supreme race reporting in

All the cars I've har are manual except for the car I drive to work now. Other car has Moss box and car is RHD so fuck off

I drive a s2k during the summer season, friend. I can easily shift at 8k rpm

Tits or....

Can you coast in a automatic like a manual where you put your foot on the clutch and roll Down hills instead of using your engine and precious fuel.....

I'm browsing Sup Forums on a calculator.

>A/C to control speed
what how?

it depends on the car. Manual can gain speed faster by staying in lower gears while auto shift well automatically

because I can afford automatic, poorfag.

Uhm. Mercedes do make manual.

I live in an area with a lot of steep hills. Like, emergency brake required (as a second clutch) at all stops kind of hills.

Because I like replacing the transmission in my 2005 buick enclave every couple of months, due to it's constant automatic shifting.

STFU

Mercedes makes manual cars. My coworker had a manual Mercedes. amg I believe

being this amerifag

So you use your clutch as a brake instead of your brake pads. GENIUS

Because i drive a real manual. If you cant drive without a sychro you're still a pussy ass bitch

AC on = more rpm.

>Can you coast in a automatic
Yes, when you release the gas pedal, the engine is disconnected from the wheels.

>wut is engine breaking

>driving a car
kek enjoy your stop n go

t. superior trainfag

Alahu Ahkbar?

air condition?

I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

it's not the clutch you massive retard holy shit you're dumb

I bet when the mechanic tells you that he needs to change your headlight fluids you tell him sure

Fucking loser

quadriplegic, and have to drive with hand controls, so no hands available to shift.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
If you don't post this on another thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I bet your cock is huge...

A/C off = low idle RPM
A/C on = high idle RPM

I found this trick out when I went to the Los Angeles area and got stuck in stop and go traffic and didn't want to slip my clutch the entire time.

Why did you just lie? Just curious.

But is it a stick shift?

I'm just not a car guy. Driving isn't fun to me, and I don't feel any need to make it fun. It's just a thing I do to get around, and the car itself is just a tool for that purpose. I drove an old toyota pickup for about six months that was a manual, so I learned how, but I didn't care for it. I prefer letting the car shift gears by itself. If you enjoy cars and driving more than I do then by all means have fun with your manual. I don't have autism so I feel no need to criticize that choice of yours.

I had no idea man, thnx for clarifying.

Im browsing Sup Forums on my bible

you're thinking of people who drive oversized trucks, not manual cars. Typical dumb automatic driver. Braindead driving for the braindead

>implying you can't stay in high rpms in an auto
Top zozzle

So, how many cocks do you put in your ass at the same time? I bet three or more

BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

ENGINE BRAKING PUTS UNDUE STRESS ON YOUR CLUTCH AND TRANSMISSION AND IS WORSE FOR YOUR FUEL ECONOMY OVERALL

These elitist manual driving fucks are pissing me off

Automatics are just boring to drive.. this is fact

Actual race cars that aren't silhouette cars don't use standard transmissions.

I bet you little shit can't even drive a REAL manual.
Pic related.

I'm browsing Sup Forums on a chalk board.

You are excused.

You're probably not racing your car on a track so why isn't your enjoyment more important than a few milliseconds in shift time?

Driving those make me want to kill myself. I like my car

>forever 12

1/5 ain't even FULLER

How is rush hour traffic a problem for manual? Leave it in 1st, and sit on the clutch pedal, much like you would on a brake in an automatic.

this. only trucks need engine breaking bc brakes can overheat. It's retarded to engine break with a car.

When you got the one footer clutch it sucks

I'm browsing Sup Forums on teletext

Your bike is a manual transmission, just a different shifting system.

Whut?

I'm browsing Sup Forums on a sundial.

I don't want to work while I drive.