Why do minorities come to Australia and get special preference when applying for jobs I don't go to Asia...

Why do minorities come to Australia and get special preference when applying for jobs I don't go to Asia, Africa or South America and demand special treatment over the majority of the population my ancestors built this country from the ground up so obviously white australians deserve the best jobs and minorities should take what is left and not the other way around I think it's really unfair that they come here and do this I wouldn't go to their country and demand special treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050214134159/http://aaworld.org/jboard/?p=detail&code=data2&id=13&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My ancestors did something
>I deserve the best

>My ancestors were wronged
>I deserve special treatment

You're literally them, faggot. I say everyone should start off at the same place, that way neither of you bitch.

Yeah well you're a sucker and you have to realize certain racial groups gave their descendants advantages in the world for a reason.

get cucked whiteboi cry more xDD

Australia is rightful chinese clay.
All wh*tes must be exterminated or deported back to Europe.
Remove all wh*tes from asia/oceana

White Australians don't know how to use a full stop.

>I wouldn't go to their country and demand special treatment.
Because their countries are shit, that's why they're leaving them.

Exactly what are you talking about, Autismo?

If you cant make it in Australia...its hard to see how you could fuck it any harder than that and there is no point blaming chinese people when you only have yourself to blame

Is that Christian weirdo still the South Korean President, or has she been removed from office?

t. Mr Lee

Ooga booga wher da yellow busi at??

prreeeeetyyy much famalama dingdongaloo

like , isnt ausland HDI king of the world how do you fuck up there nigga

Ireland has never won a war, and had to negotiate for their independence after their protracted campaign of terrorism.

>get special preference when applying for jobs
in what field does this actually occcur? don't know many employers that would actually choose non-whites over whites.

not an arguement

America has never won a legit war on its own despite having the biggest budget and "biggest" military

Are you a bogan m8? What jobs are you even looking for.

All memes aside we're not America. It should be much easier for you to get a job than Chang, Pajeet or Abdul.

You must be a loser.

>I don't go to Asia, Africa or South America and demand special treatment over the majority of the population my ancestors built this country from the ground up so obviously white australians deserve the best jobs and minorities should take what is left and not the other way around

This is a description of how many white expats in these countries behave. Not saying it is wrong, since we are obviously qualified for the jobs we are brought in for unlike immigrants who just want gibsme, but that is how it is

go back to Sup Forums cletus

given all the benefits you have living in a first world country like ausland, and adding on how it had a much less pressurising culture than the nations near it, how do you fuck up?

Pure laziness

You really fucking believe that? Minorities don't get special preference when applying for jobs at all beyond a completely nominal bureaucratic function. They also come here with absolutely nothing, a lot of my friends' parents had one meal a day in their first years here because they couldn't afford more.

If you go to Asia, South America or Africa you WILL get special treatment if you're white. A high school friend with no qualifications and dyed hair got an undersecretary position at Exxon's offices in Shanghai because the Chink managers found her 'interesting' - if you're nonwhite and had dyed hair they would throw you out like trash

kys

What?

You're fucking retarded, most white expats are abroad because they aren't qualified in their own countries.

English teachers in Asia are all memes and I've had the misfortune of knowing some of them - they have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader

All ARAMCO white collar employees are there because they have rich dads and the bureaucracy is much slower and dysfunctional than it should be

why do you think job applications have a category that says
>are you an aboriginal or torres strait islander

>cant compete in the modern job market against native tribesmen

Time to end it

Jesus you must be dumb as fuck.

Australians come to Japan for vacation and act like retards. Plz take them back.

Thanks

>This aussie feeling upset that chinks taking high class jobs

Sorry m8. the only fate of your life is to live as a racist bogan construction worker.
Can you even use least one program language? kek.

I'm a minority and I don't have a job (yes I've actually tried looking)

I know that feel mate it's fucked in brissy maybe I'll never get one.

>my ancestors
Plenty of jobs for whites waiting for you back in Britain.

Australia for Australians fuck the aliens

>English teacher in South Korea writes guide on how to molest 4 y/o students
>can't even spell molest correctly
web.archive.org/web/20050214134159/http://aaworld.org/jboard/?p=detail&code=data2&id=13&page=1

>Why do minorities come to Australia and get special preference when applying for jobs I don't go to Asia, Africa or South America and demand special treatment over the majority of the population

You actually do though it's just more acceptable because you are western and white.

>I say everyone should start off at the same place,

No one does though. How the hell does a young boy from a rural ass school with abominable infrastructure with NO family members past a high school education at best with textbooks 28 years old and a decrepit school as well as having poverty run in the family for generations be on equal ground with some guy who's family have been ivy league alumni since god knows how long as well as being old money and wealth?

They used to have Black/Asian (many who speak the local language and English fluently) and Latino English teachers in China and Korea. Then when English teaching in Asia became a meme all those guy got kicked to make room for the white teachers since the countries thought having white teacher is more prestige so

I men the Asian in a good amount of cases may know the local language as well.