Are Asian females the least harmful demographic group in the world?

Are Asian females the least harmful demographic group in the world?

You almost never hear anything bad about them. I mean of course there are some cases, but much much less when compared to other groups like black males, white females etc.

They are the most feminine beings on planet earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasebo_slashing
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840383/Woman-arrested-Japans-latest-black-widow-case.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, you just don't hear as much of it because Asia is on the other side of the world.

They are the most dangerous

But their diaspora is always top tier, doesn't matter where they are. They are always the model minority.

And by Asian I mean Northeast Asian (Japan, China, Korea etc)

Asian girls in Asia also act like actual girls. I've been to there many times. They hate white females for acting so masculine, independent and manly (rampant feminism for example).

Yes they are much more traditional, feminine, and submissive than liberalized western women and much more desirable as a result

>They hate white females for acting so masculine, independent and manly

is this not indicating you lack the sufficient traits in all 3 categories compared to them?

I know. They're much more desirable than other girls.

You're right. Men who lack masculinity often go for them.

But they're STILL superior to white women.

Sure, Asian females are more feminine. There's no denying to that. But only betas go for them.

White females are feminine enough for you if you're enough of a Man.

By that logic, the manliest men have to go full homo.

>you will never be bullied by a gang of jap qties in school uniforms
Why im alive?

Asian women are the most psychopathic businesspeople there are, even more so then men

Well clearly you don't understand my logic.

Asian women have lower demands than white women. It's easier to be the "man" of the relationship when dating with Asian woman.

They are bat shit insane.

Chinks, gooks, even Japanese women. They will attack you for cheating. Chink girls have been known to cut off dicks of cheating lovers. Korean women are just dumb as fuck and have low impulse control. Jap women have been known to attack if cheated on as well.

They're dragon ladies in secret.

Don't cheat. Not that difficult.

Ranking races by femininity:

1. Asian
2. White
3. Sand people
4. Black

So while Asian females are the most desirable and Asian men the least desirable, it must mean that black women are the least desirable and black men are the most desirable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasebo_slashing

>"The murder occurred on June 1, 2004, at an elementary school in the city of Sasebo in Nagasaki Prefecture. Natsumi Tsuji (11) slit Mitarai's throat and arms with a utility knife within an empty classroom during the lunch hour at Okubo Elementary School in Sasebo."
>" She then left Mitarai's body and returned to her own classroom, her clothes covered in blood."

Of course there are some cases. Tell me one demographic group that have never killed anyone ever you retard.

Did you even read my op? Compared to any other group in the world Asian females are the least harmful, posting stuff like this wont prove me wrong.

In that case the biggest alphas would go for black women

It's true though.

White women think they're the shit, hence have even higher demands than black women

Hahhahaha I bet he's like 5'9

Thats has been proved to be staged/shoped senpai, not her btw also this this cases call so much the attention because you rarely heard something like that coming from japs

5'9 is our average height. What's wrong with that?
>inb4 white americans are averagely 6'0

No you're not. I went to America and it was between 5'9/5'10/11.

I recognize that muscled man!

youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

They're tough girls

cheating is sinful, sandnigger

source?

Sadly, not even korean hookers actually look this good. So there is like no way you will ever fuck one of these girls.

Just like the Romans.

5. poos

Those girls are not as uncommon as you think

I mean, they're not common either, but they exist and it's certainly possible to fuck one

nice one

6. leafcucks

Are you dommes?

This is true. I dont get why Sup Forums and Sup Forums never acknowledge this.

They often harp on about masculinity and race, but they don't seem to want to acknowledge that black men are the most masculine race, ergo why so many white women go for them.

Whites are in the middle, between Blacks and Asians, more on the Asian side.

Women like manly men. Her DNA is telling her to reproduce with a big, strong, confident man. If that occurs in higher frequency among blacks, white women will tend towards black. It's the laws of nature.

not necessarily. As a society becomes more advanced, women tend to be attracted towards more 'effeminate' men.

I hear that chinks and gooks are infamous gold diggers who are incapable of love and only want husbands as accessories to show off to their friends. While I don't believe japan or southeast Asia have this culture it doesn't change the fact that their women have all of the personality and excitement of a wet piece of cardboard.

what is a black widow...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840383/Woman-arrested-Japans-latest-black-widow-case.html