The ISIS terrorists have been trying to give the key to us all this time, and yet most American's aren't aware of it...

The ISIS terrorists have been trying to give the key to us all this time, and yet most American's aren't aware of it. The government definitely is aware of this one key fact because it is in all of the ISIS publications. What is this important fact?

The ISIS terrorists aren't just doing random atrocities and acts of terror with no reason or plan in mind; their stated goal is to attempt to lure or goad the west to do battle with them in a strategically insignificant town called Dabiq. WHY? Because their prophecies claim that once the west or the Crusaders are pulled into battle in Dabiq, Armegeddon will happen and it will be the ultimate showdown between good and evil, and it will be the final war to end all wars forever. This literally is the plan, and the goal behind their attacks.

How do we use this information to help solve the ISIS problem?

1. Drop leaflets over Dabiq warning peaceful residents to get out of town
2. Start air-dropping tons of military hardware and assets to a strategic location near Dabiq
3. let anyone in military volunteer for this duty. Rifelmen and snipers especially.
4. send all our aging munitions supplies to this location also, so ammo is not an issue
5. begin the killing. Anyone even thinking about breaching the preimeter will be sniped. Any enemy locations will be shelled, bombed, mortored and missiled. Have an informal contest to see who racks up the most kills.
6. profit

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/the-apocalyptic-prophecy-fuelling-is-militants-10387165
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(continued)

There are at least three significant long term benefits to this strategy: First, attacks worldwide will reduce, because ISIS will have "successfully" goaded us into battle at Dabiq. This has the added benefit of drawing terrorists to Dabiq like moths to a flame, only to be blasted to bits by some American hero.

Second, all "kinda semi-radical Islamists still on the fence" will drawn out into the kill zone, drawing in radicals that are out there, but just haven't acted oon their radicalism yet.

And third, when we set up a permanant killing zone and just Spawn-Camp ISIS tools for several months, and Armageddon doesn't happen (and I'm sure it won't)...ISIS leaders and Islam itself will be forced to explaiin why their little prophecy failed to come true. Devastating body blow to that type of delusional reasoning.

Find the flaw in my plan. Protip: you probably can't

>Find the flaw in my plan. Protip: you probably can't
all muslim are isis

We better bring out all our best and biggest guns then. Hell let DARPA try out all their newest killing machines out there.

This is the only solution.

The flaw in your plan is assuming that ISIS aren't controlled opposition. They ARE America. Why do you think your government have avoided boots on the ground? It's not the right time. It took them thirty years to take Iraq off the puppet they installed. ISIS won't be any different.

>a
well, assuming they aren't controlled opposition, this plan would work brilliantly

Why fight Muslims, when we can fight the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service?

dis is true

>Start air-dropping tons of military hardware and assets to a strategic location near Dabiq

handing out heavy weaponry to a bunch of donkey fuckers...seems like a fool proof plan to me

oh wait

citation needed
other than that the idea of an actual all-out ground war with them sounds like a good solution, yeah

Citation right here

news.sky.com/story/the-apocalyptic-prophecy-fuelling-is-militants-10387165

>implying 31,500 people represent 1.6 billion
foh

what happens if we glass Dabiq before we have their little war there?

holy shit, user delivered.
thanks, I guess

Ignore them. Do not give them the stage. Ignorance really is bliss.

No...you drop military hardware and the people to run it in at around the same time. Insert an expeditionary team first to secure a perimeter. Then continually drop in equipment and the troops to run the gear. You can drop in MREs of course, but fresh water might become the most pressing concern. That and fuel / maintenance supplies for broken down weaponry...I have no doubt our bloated military budget can handle these issues, figuring out military logistics problems is most of what they do...

implying those 1.6 billion aren't related to ISIS somehow.

got em

Well they are all cousins

might as well be a good plan afterall

I don't think that will work. Their prophecy is pretty specific as far as luring the west into a massive ground battle, not a nuking. Hell the prophecy even says that this will cause Jesus to come back as well, so the Christians shoudl get on board with this plan too. Ya know, just in case.

Is he wearing a vader mask?

Or...
How about we just leave?

I like that idea

Jew detected

it will never dawn on them to hold tens of thousands of innocents as human shield hostages.

so let's dig a big trench around them, rope it off with barbed wire and then let be lulled into dropping their guard whilst we shoot ginormous howitzers into the encirclement.

It's just like Fallujah, you drop the leaflets telling all the innocent people they better haul ass out of there, and sorry for the inconvenience. After sufficient time, there are no "innocents" left to be used as human shields.