Sexting thread If you roll dubs you must send a message saying "Why haven't we fucked yet...

>Sexting thread If you roll dubs you must send a message saying "Why haven't we fucked yet?" to the last female you spoke to. If trips send to last female relative you spoke to

Op rolling

Error. Cannot locate female.

Reroll

I'll do it anyway fuck it kek

I could fuck her if I date her.

From last thread never got to finish.
1/4

2/4

>hey how why haven't we fucked yet
>because you're a loser
>oh right
Top kek

Op from last thread rolling
Also why the fuck would you save only the thumbnail from my conversation?

3/4

4/4

Dang user bout ra get that pussy

yep them pple interactions are very subtle with you haha

That's a win. And me roll for the lucks

op

What do you mean?

Almost quads. I'll take the shot

Deliver fgt

Rolling

Rollin

Re

Nothing new we fuck a lot actually, we're cheating on our SO with each other

Rollll

you both cheated, you both talk like lower tier humans.

My opinion is that your interaction with other people isn't made of high quality material.
And i personally see points that you can improve.

tldr: whatever it's /b

>Because you are a fucking loser.

My sides.

Now OP has a girlfriend who I can fuck. Fuck yeah

This seems suspicious...

How

>ITT: we are 15

12*

You seem like a Gabe.

We are actually 11

I've never seen one of these go so smoothly, not that it never turns out in anons favor but this went too smoothly. Also you seemed way to eager to do this shit.

Well I knew she liked me so I knew it was gonna be easy. So I just did it

Roolinn

Roll

roll

Do it faggot.

roll

Deliver bro

rolll

Rolling against my common sense

Dice

Rollll

niggeroll

Rollin

ill do it anyway fuckit

Roll

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE

Roll

"OK let's date now". What are we all 7 years old again?

Roll

Roll

rolleo

Please no

ikr, just get someone else to ask her out

roll

She's got a little mind problem dude.

Mods

>last female you spoke to

:(

>saving thumbnails
>from old threads
kys

I'd join in but I absolutely hate the fucking shit out of her and I'm working to cut her the fuck out of my life.

And she's finally starting to get it.

Usually we don't care but I seriously wonder what she did to you.
What happened, man?

DUBS NIGGA DO IT YOU HAVE TO NOW

What the hell was that dude

Deliver u

Do it

He does it. You to

Last female i spoke to: gf. Easy

>Why haven't we fucked yet?
>Because you're not home from work yet
Wonder if it'll work, we haven't fucked in a few weeks.

Hhhmmm, that would mean 45 years ago. Shit back then we just clubbed her and took the shit.

Fake and gay

I'll greentext the list
>18 years of emotional goddamned rollercoastering with her
>fucked my friend, both knew I had feelings for her
>dated some over the years, she only led me on because she wanted access to my presciption medicine (I accidentally mentioned having Vicodin to her once.)
>when I wanted to move forward she went backwards and made me feel like shit simply because I cared about her.
>at one point I thought maybe simple platonic friendship was the only viable option between us
>while we were hanging out as friends she completely ditched me (she drove us into town and just disappeared to go meet some other friends)
So yeah after 18 years I'm just god damned sick of her. She's had her own share of problems, I've tried to help as best I can, but she has never wanted my help, love, or even friendship. The only thing she ever wanted from me was vicodin, and she didn't get that.

I'll be honest, it makes me feel good to know she's hurt by my cold attitude towards her (her sister asked me what's going on and why her sister is super depressed about me lately)

fuck bro dont take anymore shit!!

cut all ties indeed

been there done that

I know that's a short list, and the dating/fucking my friend are out of chronological order as I stated them. It does seem petty reading it to myself but I'm sure that I haven't even broken the tip of the iceberg.

18 years of emotional and mental games with her, and I'm finally sick of her.

Let it be known I haven't been single/pining after her all these years, I've been with other women in between but it's our mutual proximity to a close circle of friends that has me keeping track of the fucking years.

>don't you fucking lie to me

18 years? Youre like what? 35 now?

That's absolutely terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that, user.

Sometimes the best way to get to someone is to ignore them. Fuck final words. These type of people need some sort of validation they know they can squeeze out of you. As soon as you deny them of that, they freak and wonder what happened. She will go crazy for your attention again, maybe make up some bullshit (suicide threat), but ignore any bluff.

Stay strong, user and keep fighting toxic people.

Roll

funny thing is, I'm willing to bet she WOULD say yes to fucking either now or in the near future just to keep our parody of a friendship from being cut completely.

She was attractive as hell at one point, and she has these beautiful eyes that barely conceal the deep sadness she's tried to hide from the people around her. It was part of the reason I fell in love with her. All 16 year olds want somebody to save, but time and drugs and bullshit can make even the most beautiful princess look like Tara Reid.

sorry for the white-knight talk, it seems fitting to describe the situation

damn near. I'm not the hopeful, strong willed, strong backed teenager I once was.

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. I've never bothered to rant about her on Sup Forums before and I have to say it feels good.

I recommend you let our any more feelings on /adv/. The community isn't complete trash, and it's always good to write out your feelings. The reason for this is because you expand your thought process when you write, expanding the validation of why you feel the way you feel, ultimately finding a solution to your suffering.

Good luck my man!

>hey how why haven't we fucked yet
>because you're a loser
>oh right

Fucking Kek

Rollvioli

lol yeah this started out as a cheap shot towards her, and then somebody asked so I decided to let it out.

To be honest I think I appreciate the simplicity and honesty you get with a place like Sup Forums you'll either realize that your problems are irrelevant, or they're well-justified. I value the raw honesty over counseling, I feel like people are more delicate with their words over on /adv/

I dont have frends

Ah, gotcha. Sometimes raw truth helps, but Sup Forums for the most part just wants to talk shit. Still, I'm glad you can let it out and we could discuss it civilly.

That was me who asked. I've been the following posts:

Jesus man, I could be you in a couple of years. That's an inspiring story, I'll try and do my homework earlier.

Shit, I forgot to tag you on my post

I do appreciate your concern. Thanks for listening.

>hook up with girl 3 months ago
>randomly get tit pic out of blue
>whatsthis.jpeg
>wont send more win
Idk how to win guys... pic related

What if I've already fucked the last female I spoke to

Anal

rollin hnnng

She was prob drunk or some shit
Ask her to a movie and finger her in the theatre
Make sure you see a kids movie like that stupid fucking pet one

If u didn't reply with dick pic, u lost ur chance