twitch/tayloralaska

No cucks allowed

100% girl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/forum/threadview/2832654490274821440/2/
web.archive.org/web/20150508084008/http://steamcommunity.com/id/haiimzero
plus.google.com/101245837997621824336/reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this dude going to get triggered and stop the stream again?

obvious man is obvious

What happened to make them stop before?

Dick girl edition

Bitch is too sensitive

why do u always advertise your stream on Sup Forums if nobody wants you anyways?

A boy with cute boobies

Stop now while you are behind you faggot

gifyo DOT com SLASH haiimzero SLASH
its a man fuck off

Got any proof fagerino? because from my perspective it's a girl who looks like a tranny

The chin looks a little more broad, is it really the same person?

mic is fucking horrible

yeah...
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/forum/threadview/2832654490274821440/2/

Just ask her about her personal life that is enough to trigger her

I guess it makes sense with enough estrogen and makeup, the voice sounds pretty close to a girl though im somewhat impressed since most trannies have horrible man voices.

Not the fagerino you're replying to but this is a guy, I know him. He's not trans or anything like that he's just a gayboi who wanted to look more cute a feminine so he takes HRT pills

yes just look up haiimzero on google

Then why does he keep saying hes a girl and says he has a vagina

me too man, thats the only reason why i continue watching her since i noticed she was a boy

One of the most convincing ladybois I've ever seen if true.

You know him irl or you one of his benefactors?

also this web.archive.org/web/20150508084008/http://steamcommunity.com/id/haiimzero

Idk I don't watch his streams, never heard him say anything like that before. He's pretty comfortable with his gender.

>tfw im from alaska
>tfw I went to school with his brother.

I didnt realize he turned trans but good for him I guess

Nether, knew him from the Boxxy forums

prove you guys know him cus its pretty weird how 2 people in this thread know him

He's not from Alaska though. Your story is flawed.

Pretty sure they live in california, or used to. plus.google.com/101245837997621824336/reviews
They have a bunch of reviews of places in concord cali on their google+

I agree it'd be weird but I don't think the Alaskian really knows him.

Him and the family moved to spokane like 6-7 years ago. Before that they lived in Palmer ak. Idk how to prove I knew him but im 100% sure thats him

do you have a photo with him that we have never seen?

the fuck's wrong with your eyes?

Correct he's from SoCal, born and raised. He's also a staunch conservative, or "anarchic libertarian" if you asked him.

They're pretty far apart lol

No I wouldnt. Never hung out with him. Just knew his older bros

Bro he doesn't live in Spokane either. He's known for putting out false information on ILB.

Hes not telling the truth about his gender, but you think he'd tell the truth about where he's from?

Pretty close

What's the family surname? I'll know if your wrong

Honestly, is he a boy ro a girl?

I get him his HRT meds and ship it to him, I'm pretty fucking sure he lives in SoCal... Unless he's the Flash or Nightcrawler on some weird shit.

was a boy now is a girl

Boy, no joke

He's not trans just gay as fuuuuuuck

Why would you pay for its meds, most of them end up killing themselves anyway

He is a boy he has an account on a transforum theres a pic of it or you can go check yourself his username is haiimzero

then a photo with his brother?
i'm sure that they have to look similar

How old is she?

> even range

naintin

I just pay upfront he repays me later. I do it because he's a friend and it makes him happy, he can't do it himself because his dad would find out.

he says his dad kicked him out and that hes homeless

Am i a fag if i find a boy who tries to be a girl cuter than most girls?

Also if he was going to kill himself he'd of done it already he has 24 hr access to his dipshit dads unlocked gun and when through a really bad breakup with a bf a year and a half ago. That's about when he started HRT too

just gay

No it means your attracted to girls, good job normie.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I would totally fuck it.

Huh when was that? Honestly it's been a while since we've had a real deep chat. He kinda has a way of draining you emotionally...

First trap I've considered passable, though it's probably the blurry as shit camera that does it honestly

agreed

on his twitch streams

Honestly if he's telling you guys that he's a girl then he's just saying what you want to hear. He like an attention whore sociopath and he's damn good at it.

RIP

F

In my heart I know this is probably the reality, but I'm so pathetic I refuse to believe it

Most of them don't immediately commit suicide, it takes a few years before they finally just snap

damn

The DDOS is real

Anyone else think this willie_wong dude is the highest form of fucking cancer imagineable? Like I know it's summer but Jesus Christ.

What DDOS?

Just means you're a fag. That's okay tho

Nevermind apparently the trailer park he/she is in lost power KEK

Not really that good at it, pretty shit at making conversation and keeps bringing up donations pretty often. They do look quite a bit like a girl and sound like one but thats about all it has going for it

Good. They're genetic dead ends anyway.

what forum is this?

kek, fucking hicks

It's not like they're going to have kids to begin with

catie wayne's forum

Boxxys forum

>100% girl edition

who is the current raid?

Wasn't really a raid, but you could always suggest someone and we'd all go watch

LoveDollRomance

I got banned fairly quick.

were you that TolenkaMoroz guy lol?

what about /blazethegamer01 fucken rolbox

Yeah, this guys a fucking queer, obvious mentally challenged NEET who claims he's in high school calling me a NEET.

I think I'm gonna have to kill myself now, I got wrecked.

haha that's the first ban i've seen in his chat since he has no mods. Must of gotten to him if he had to actually ban you over it, kinda just proves what you were saying by calling him a guy

This bitch is always talking about free speech and shit but she has banned alot of people

>"maybe if I type like I'm a retarded 5 year old people will think I'm cute!"

not suprising

>LoveDollRomance
talk about doors

Should we make a separate thread for one of these to get more people in it?

His youtube is sad.

Yeah i started watching the animated dog video thing and it made no sense to me

If you guys want to do twitch raids, make a new thread. I'm down

Mostly the creepy dudes

pamui did nothing wrong

I made a thread with the first twitch suggestion we had if anyone wants to migrate to that thread over here: