Salams

Salams

Islam is a higher way in everything
its teachings aren't what humans typically come up with
and instead of contradicting every major religion before it
Islam proposes to be the completion of a long history of revelation from the divine essence to mankind

Any act of these so called terrorists, they are not true muslims.
The true victims of these attacks in Orlando, Paris, and everywhere are the muslims.

If all would simply accept teachings of Mohammed and accept Islam, peace and love will be upon you all.

I don’t care how much a terrorist proclaims ‘Allahu Akbar’, he is not a Muslim by the very actions that he is undertaking

Allah is god, Islam is the only way to god,
ask him to show you, he showed me...
Let him save you from your sins

Be fair, even to your enemies. 5:8.
One way to atone for your sins is to forgive those sins committed against you. 5:45.
If you want things to change, then change yourself first. 13:11.
What are men compared to rocks and mountains! 17:37.
Most people are fools who don't know what they're talking about, don't listen to them! 6:116.
Don't believe a claim without evidence. 21:24.

these are some examples, the Qur'an itself however is one continuous example
what humans have this wisdom?
Also think about the success of islam, most people who claim to be prophets are laughed off stage, some in history we believe have been actually
but others have been power hungry, money hungry liars
however despite the odds, Islam prevailed, read the seerah of the prophet saw and be inspired brothers

Allah is the arabic word for god, as you know
so our god isnt different to the God of the christians

All religions believe their religion is valid, and in their mind believe their prayers are answered

Christianity was definitely once a path to Allah,
there is revelation at the origin of their religion
same for judaism
Maybe hinduism was originally too Allahu Alam,
You know there were 124,000 Prophets in total? so its likely all major religions, particularly monotheistic ones started from revelation from Allah swt

However we believe the others have since fallen into error, and Islam is the latest one of all
Imagine it like the latest release of fifa or any videogame

many people still cling onto the 4th, 5th or 6th edition, which is scratchy and has faults
we have the latest and final edition, the most updated version.

Imagine photocopying a photocopy over and over again,
eventually the image becomes grainier and grainier the more you photocopy
the outline may still be there
but eventually it does not resemble the original,
islam is the original, the full and unscratched picture, Allah promised that this revelation would not be corrupted as the others were

Also how many of your christian and Hindu friends have seriously studied islam or questioned their purpose?
Im sure the pagan arabs felt the presence of their idols etc, when they invoked them

>Implying Muhammad didn't have a child wife, who being so young could not be his intellectual equal and making it a marriage of lust.
>Implying there wasn't a thousand years of Jihad murdering and destroying classical culture and learning
>Implying Islam wasn't a shit-teir religion which was used to make Mohamed a king which slaughtered and enslaved his fellow sons of Abraham
Mfw

Accept islam and save yourself from the evil.
What is meant by Jihād? The concept of “holy war” does not occur in the term Jihād, which in Arabic would be al-ħarb al-muqaddasah. Throughout the entire Qur’ān, one cannot find a term that expresses the meaning “holy war.” Rather the meaning of combative Jihād expressed in Qur’ān or hadith is simply war.

Nope. We are just about to ready to destroy Islam. You and all your buddies will be dead soon. We have no respect for worthless murderers who kill in the name of religion. We will literally annihilate all of you. The next crusade is on faggot idiot. Get ready and pray to Allah all you can. death is coming.

Trump will not be elected, he insulted Allah

You cannot stop us any more than you can stop the wind from blowing.

Islam is not a new religion because ‘submission to the will of God’, i.e. Islam, has always been the only acceptable religion in the sight of God. For this reason, Islam is the true ‘natural religion’, and it is the same eternal message revealed through the ages to all of God’s prophets and messengers. The main message of all the prophets has always been that there is only One True God and He alone is to be worshipped. These prophets start with Adam and include Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon them all. God says in the Holy Quran:

“We did not send before you (O Muhammad) any messenger but We revealed to him: ‘none has the right to be worshipped except I, therefore worship Me.’” (Quran 21:25)

> In summary
>Islam is the problem
>Don't criticise Islam
>Convert to Islam

How about no.

The Christian holy war "Crusade" doesn't exist in the bible, yet it has happened. Muhammad and his caliphate took their empire by force. And let's not forget the great quote from the mouth of the "Prophet":Kill the kafir wherever you find them

Fucking sandniggers and their bullshit. Muhammad was a bloody paedophile and a goat fucker/lover

that which renders no sanctity deserves no sanctity. It only gets what it gives, and it gets what it deserves.

I know many western wives who's already been wed and had converted to islam and was saved.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Summary: No. The two examples given are ridiculously out of context. If you look at verses that discuss the issue in an appropriate context, you see that Islam proposes something akin to a just war position.

Crusades happened because of the Pope, who is god on earth (for catholic only). But for the muslims, the caliph is just the first of the muslims, so he can't change the laws of god. So Jihad is fucked up even in Islam, Crusade isn't in catholicism.

Also, OP fucks goats

I should know, I'm a Catholic. But besides that Jihads where ragged by Muhammad himself and the heirs to the Caliphate. Modern Jihads are by men with god complexs sure, but the Quran and history of Muhammad allows them to do this unlike Christianity which uses Crusades as a last possible attempted to fight back against invaders. We can see from each religion teachings that Muhammad wanted the world by force while Jesus wanted a slow burning conversion so we could join his religion peacefully.

The west sleeps. But not for much longer.

don't EVER insult prophet Mohammed and it's funny u insult Muslims. You prob don't even know who ur real father is.

Go outside and look out on the streets we muslims are everywhere, there are mosques that will be standing for one hundred years.

Your daughters will marry a muslim and your sons will be praying to Allah.

I am trying to help you fucking athiests

I'm living in France, I'm fucking know what muslims are. They're the guys who kill peoples.

Kek. I'm a Canadian catholic. We have like 20 Muslims in our entire city. You're just mad 'cause you're thirsty for those 72 little virgin boys.

>Your daughters will marry a muslim and your sons will be praying to Allah.

TRIGGERED

Chineses and Hindus reproduce faster so shut the fuck up. I prefer the shitskin before the wagging jihad and the rape of 9-year Olds.

I also am from Canada brother
I'm in Toronto, and there are brothers here who are planning to form Canadian Shariah patrol similar to ones in UK.

I live in Scarborough which entire town has accepted muslim.

It is great that Prime Minister Trudeau is so accepting of the way of Islam, peace be upon him.

Just to tell you, Catholics and Christianity is on the DECLINE, there will no longer be christianity or catholics in 20 years.

Join us brother, in the Islamic world, where we are the fastest growing religion in the world.

Sorry, fucking goats and children is not my thing nigger

The west may be benevolent with Muslims. But in the far East, I mean China and so on, there are not human rights, no nothing, and you will be exterminated if you try to shove your shariah bullshit down their rice throats.

Well I'd rather not. Christianity is on a "Decline" because we allow our members to leave the church peacefully. Wall in a lot of middle eastern countries that fully Sharia law, they can't. Besides, Ontario is a shit teir province anyway. It's way to thirsty to be the Canadian California.

can somebody post that a shitskin fucking white woman and some text saying about my children will be muslim ?

This level of newfaggotry.

This will be the norm everywhere.

All men must convert to islam for it is the proper way.

Why do you hate Muslims? We have done nothing to you.

All the terrorists you call are not muslims.

I don't "hate" Muslims. I follow my own religion (Catholicism) winch dictates that I shouldn't hate anyone. But what I dislike is the teaching of Islam. The stoning of sinners, killing of kafirs and marriage to children disgust me. Islam contrasts my beliefs to the point in which it make it seem like I hate all Muslims, but I honestly don't.

I hate muslims tho. Seriously fuck those ragheaded sand niggers I hope Putin nukes Raqqa.

all the fuckers that claims Muhammad is a pedophile because he had a child wife go study your own history

before 1860's the age of consent in USA was 6 years old. your grand pappy probably fucked tons of baby bottoms himself. its not even 200 years ago. And 1500 years ago Muhammad married a girl and waited till she got her period ( that means she is a women and can bare babies ) and you call him pedo?

please don't waste our time and drown yourself with your own jizz

The world is going to be so much better when you sandnigger savages kill each other off

I don't care what kind of fucked up shit my great grandparents where up to, what I care about is the president it sets for a man with so much influence to be fucking a child. The age of consent should be after puberty when the brain and the body are finished developing.

Isaac got the blessing, not Ishmael

precedent I mean.