Relaxing on the roof with some bud and nice weather. Come join me. General Weed thread

Relaxing on the roof with some bud and nice weather. Come join me. General Weed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz0BGyq8Utw
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA
youtube.com/watch?v=1wdHNfBkyCE
youtube.com/watch?v=mzLwMXbSlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Kt_UvUEy4
youtube.com/watch?v=P9DGT-XPuZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow what is that?

a meme

It's a magic flight launch box

heres my stash

Pretty much yeah

the metal screens i used always tilted out the bowl. I found the glass ones real nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz0BGyq8Utw

I'm finding this piece way more effective than a MFLB. Set it to 420* and a fresh chamber will get me blitzed in a couple draws.

MFLB is great fort it's price, you can get just as high with it it just takes a little while to learn how to use it properly. while the more expensive ones are good if you can't be bothered to learn

I own a pax2 and I feel the MFLB is more efficient and it hits you differently. I love my mflb, even after trying a pax2 and crafty.

I got the gpen for about the same price as my MFLB. I find with the MFLB I go through batteries quickly, and the vapor has less of an effect on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

Same OP as yesterday or copypasta?

kush smoking is for gys you edgy retard xd get rekt kid

Same as yesterday.

why is it upside down

>is for gys you edgy retard xdget rekt kid
uses meme font

xddddddddddddddddd
wow anon ur soooooooo funny top kek nice meme

Quantum Kush

God i wish i could smoke weed without it turning me into a loser. Nothing takes away the neuroticism and stress like a joint does, unfortunately nothing takes away the IQ points and motivation like a joint does either.

Clean your fucking piece you grease ball

uses green text ha rekt xd

What's good my brothers, smoking some homegrow and some shatter I got from a homie

w33d is what the koolkids smoke dummy xd

My friend has the same box. Is that a common model? Do you live in Arizona?

I keep her clean enough. Every dozen bowls or so

If not b8, use in moderation. I smoke around 0.5grams a week or so. It does me fine

Checked

No, Philly area

xd u said homie u must be a hip black guy wow. also ur pic is sideways xd nice meme.

if u smoke w33d u die

so... you basicly just smoke once a week then ? you can't possibly spread out 0.5 over a week, might aswell not smoke at all then.

bowls hah xd isthat like bowling xdddd

I go through a half oz per month as a daily user and heavy weekend hitter

How is that bait? am i not allowed to acknowledge that i cant constantly smoke weed without it negatively affecting my life? I wish it weren't the case but unfortunately thats life.
>Someone is questioning our shared drug addiction, must be b8.

You're something of a rarity man, all the stoners i know (and i know A LOT) smoke more like a Q upwards a week, myself included.
Moderation is a skill i do not have unfortunately.

thatshowmyphone posts

it's very common, you can order them worldwide, only difference between "models" is the engraving you can get on the window part. mine has the tree of life thing on it.

smoking causes cancers

Correction. Half oz per two months

xddddddd checked xd top kek hahahah

>drug addiction
kek, i can smoke for months and then just stop for a half a year np. if you get addicted to weed you have a very very weak personality

sure you can smoke weed regularly and not have it affect your life negatively, same with alcohol, or food, or gaming, just don't smoke 24/7 and you'll be fine

Kek :-))))))) sound like a chan boy now :-pppp

For me I never get high to forget or deal with something. I only get high when I have free time and want to be creative

Im not saying everybody cant, im saying that I cant.
When i don't smoke i'm incredibly productive/creative/enthusiastic. When i smoke i do the very minimum i have to so i can go home, smoke weed, have sex and go to bed. That is my problem with weed, i love it but it holds me back personally. I wish that wasn't so.

guess it just doesn't agree with you then ? i'm actually the opposite completely, i'm the laziest piece of shit, but when i'm high life doesn't seem so bad so i get up and do shit, clean my stuff , go out on a walk, fix some shit around the house etc

That feel when you recently moved and you smoked all the bud your dealer gave to you as a goodbye present...
All my dealers are 1,000 miles away and I'm to socially retarded to try and talk to anyone to find out where to find bud.

never have that roblem here in belgium, if you walk around enough places where people hang out, clubs/vars etc you'll smell it pretty fast and you can just ask them

How is it not falling out?

You dumbfuck stoners post this thread every three hours on here. I'm throwing my tendies on the floor. It's so fucking annoying to hear about stoners in general. BIG FUCKING DEAL, YOU SMOKE WEED. WHO GIVES A FUCK. Go kill a BLM supporter.

I'm in the U.S. I wish it were that easy here. There is a lot of tension between blacks and whites where I'm at, I smell it a lot but it's usually a black guy that smells like it so I'm sure if I try to ask they'll think I'm an undercover or something...

>nothing takes away the IQ points and motivation like a joint does either.

eh.. arguable, many tests have bene done with people sober vs on different kinds of drugs and people on weed were usually noticably more creative than the sober people. so you may think less clearly but you think differently which can help just as much as raw intelligence , now i'm not saying blaze it 24/7 just putting it out there

Your bong is more expensive than your paint job. You're a fucking joke!

What I picked up today, way to expensive but I guess it's flame.

>You dumbfuck stoners post this thread every three hours on here

EVERY thread on Sup Forums is posted every 3 hours, the cuck ones, the BBC ones, the FB ones, the trap ones, the loli ones, the raid ones, the rate ones. by your logic you don't like any thread on here

>holds me back

that's all in your head. your weak will/discipline is what holds you back and you're just choosing to blame it on the weed because that's convenient

That's funny because I've noticed that people after a joint a 5x more retarded.

Are you kidding me?

Used to have a MLFB, but I threw it away when I realised I had a problem

A few months later, I'm using the Flowermate Vapormax 5s - really like it, very simple

PROTIP: I only truly enjoy OC. This thread is not OC, please fuck off if you defend this type of shit.

cause most people don't get high often so when they actually do smoke they're weird and/or dumb as shit

so... everyone can make threads but stoners only get to make one once on Sup Forums ? stop bullshitting, this isn't your site

>git awf muh Sup Forums

you only act like that if you're not used to it at all + i'll take actual studies over the anecdotal evidence from an user on Sup Forums

>PROTIP: I only truly enjoy OC. This thread is not OC, please fuck off

oh.. i'm sorry, i didn't realise Sup Forums was made to please you, YOU like OC, perfect then visit the OC threads, don't visit the ones you don't like.

No, this is common with all my weedfag friends. Both heavy smokers and once a month smokers. People under the influence of dat THC are fucking retarded.

Case and point: youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA

EVERYONE EVERYONE, there is a stupid stoner on youtube, this proves ALL stoners are idiots muahaha, you can't dispute my supreme logic.

fuck off. want me to find you a link to a dumb girl on youtube ? guess that proves all women are dumb right ?

caught me

kek, fake flag...

youtube.com/watch?v=1wdHNfBkyCE
youtube.com/watch?v=mzLwMXbSlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Kt_UvUEy4
youtube.com/watch?v=P9DGT-XPuZc

You stoners are all the same. Retarded.

Nice.

Here's some headband I got for a good price. I got these lens pieces for my phones camera from a friend and took some nice pics

false. i've smoked almost every day since i was 15, and i'm currently pursuing my PhD. I think it's less that stoners are stupid, and more that the ones that don't mind people knowing they smoke illegally are stupid. Those are a small portion of us.

I'd rather smoke myself retarded then actually be retarded

Oh wait no you're argument actually makes sense now. Thanks for building it up with supporting evidence. I'm gonna have to deduct points for it not being in a 5 paragraph format though

exact same fucking thing. there are literally hundreds of russian one,s hundreds of girl fail videos, hundreds of white people being idiots, black people. itt's so ironic that you call stoners dumb.

Anyone here sell in cocoa beach fl? Im on vacation and got a need 4 weed

ITT: Autism combined with weed!

Hello Mr. DEA. No I don't know anyone selling drugs.

you heard it here, getting your PhD is a giant give away that you have autism

>small portion of us
datfeel.jpg

whyyyyyyy ?

That's funny because it looks like you haven't been told to capitalize the first work of a sentience.

What are you getting your pHd in, hydroponics?

In b4 comment about "work," auto-correct fucked me over.

>tfw only smoked once
>never bought any
>dont know how to find any

wat do

lol why do people buy those little wooden vapes for like 200 bucks? It's just a coil and a battery and some wood.

Oh so... you can make mistakes, np, blame my phone, but if others do they're idiots ? you realize how moronic you make yourself look ?

go to a concert

200 ? i paid 80 brand new from the site, + there's a lifetime warranty. it's amazing for the price same result as more expensive vapes, only thing is that there's a bigger learning curve

ask people you know/think smoke weed where to buy some

it's not national treasure shit or anything

>0.05

Lol nigger do you even get high? Fucking baby lungs.

i've been smoking for 7 years non stop almost and have never did something a dumb as this.

If you're so desperate to get high why don't you use real drugs faggot?