youtu.be/fdgi_GH6e_g
youtube.com/watch?v=B98s9QMtxtU
youtube.com/watch?v=ondpLxoRJuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs



the real question is, what dont I do
same as it ever was
fool, i am satan himself at the least
but i'd like to think of myself more of a... ghost? from space? yeah lets roll with that.

you too

heya
i'm doing alright. i drove for 3 hours today and i feel kinda weird. i might take a nap. you?

not much, which is why i'm here :^)
what about you user

i'm alright, just came back from taking care of my grandma

Good!
Went to a friend's party, swam for 3 hours, didn't eat anything, got home, got warm, got food, and now I'm on Sup Forums.

I hope everyone is doing lovely and making sure that they pop or crack their knuckles once in awhile!
Or not, if you don't dig that, huhuhuhu

Also
Should I waste the remaining of my phone battery on drawing or playing Pokémon Go

is that really so?

Depends if there's a lot of pokes or not.
More Lums are always welcome on the thread!

requesting pic related with a big ol' Futa dik

Why are you doing this to me? Why, senpai? I even got this tail for you... Do you wanna feel how fluffy it is?

Nah, you aren't a faggot just a nerd. You know it.

I miss snat

You got that yesterday you fucking faggot

draw her playing pokemon go

>give mr skeleton a body
If that's what you want...

didju just call me a nerd, kiddo?
... yeah I guess youre right, but your lover isnt around to protect you ~

yes i am satistfied, i also requested a grill skelly for him with giant eye sockets so its an anime grill with a bow

that one user that wanted dicc

Would you like to hang out?

hey thread, how ya'll doing?
i'll take a few requests

Lummy!

What program does Sup Forums use to do there drawings?

show butthole

Hnng, nice!

OP here, thank you! Do you have a Tumblr?

kiyo in a plane guy, are you here?

also, i finally made a ref for myself
this is how i would like kiyo to look

Guts from berserk being swung like hes a sword by his sword

clip studio paint ex

You are so cute! Can we get frog girl showing off her legs?

cute

GUESS WHO

>HE POST A REQUEST THAT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER REQUEST SOMEBODY ELSE POSTED SO THAT MEANS HES THE SAME PERSON!

One of the last few drawfriends that actually posts quality deliveries.
You should just leave before you lose all artistic capabilities. These threads tend to do that...

Fuck off with your shitty damage control you cunt

>LOL XDXD I SMART FURRRRR USING DEE BAD WORDS

Tbh I just got off work and I'm sitting in a parking lot and I could just drive to the Pokéstops BUT I AM DYING IN MY CAR
did you miss my presence, user?

I've gotten worse at drawing now since I haven't been doodling lately wowie gazowie

Hi hello!!

i swear these drawthreads get worse and worse as time goes on

>venice gondolier request

i rly wanna touch it, imma even bite it, along with that ass bae eue
jk gtfoo~

i am, don't give her aids

--
it's been three days that past 2 AM my tablet start to fuck up the pressure, a lot..
i thought it was just a pen problem at first, but it keeps happening, it was fine before, but now it has started and i can't draw shit,
does anyone know what cause this ?
does that thing really have something to do with time ?
am i goin crayzay

...Maybe Yes I did miss you.

Nice bomber hat

you should be here when "The one who shall not be named" is here

excel
That's kawaiiiii nigga
if she crosses the line, I'm giving her aids.

Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd with nice dubbs. Whachu gonna do, bruh?

keep try

thank nigga, makes me look stlyin
nigga who dat

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

who?

Today kinda sucked, actually. Had to deal with a shitty co-workers attitude, which ruined an otherwise decent day.

Neck yourself you weeb

THE ONE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

moku? chris?

>

i try, my dude

NIGGA WHO DAT

AGGGGHHHHHH ITS CHRIS YOU FUCKING FOOL

manga studio or my hands and paper

Thank you Sir. Keep up the good work and hope you liked drawing it.

ey bby
u wan suk dik

quick question, do all yall niggas listen to music when u draw, i know i do. and if so what do you listen to, for me its the new doom soundtrack

I'm praying for you.

And you as well

WTF trips dubbs checked like there is no tomorrow! C'mon baby, why don't you do it? Just feel it. Please pokapoka-tsundere senpai! Your tablet is doing that because you didn't kissu me yet!

You wouldn't, nerd.

i listen to the big weeb nigga

Ever seen any hentai ever? Its like that but the tentacles make their own holes...
Control your pet or I will.
youtu.be/fdgi_GH6e_g

Here ya go

Someone call?

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was morthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

no fuck off

You're dead.

You're fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. You texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince you not to but just FUCK. You thought the chick you were drawfagging with hated you. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed you as a pervert and made it look like you were hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude you were young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and you just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. You told me you were going to end your life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says you haven't read it. Before that you just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, you were going off the deep end saying you were worthless and that women all think you're a creep and you're ugly and bullshit like that, you said Sup Forums was ruining you but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and you'll have replied to me, maybe you fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here.

thx bruh im saving this

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, she was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, accerding to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl ghinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

hope that heart of yours gives up :^D

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about yuu and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Big thicc juicy broken froggle legs for u bb boi

>I did miss you
Well aim better, ya nerdo!!
Hyuckhyuck

Ahh fuck dude I'm sorry!
Does he work the days you work normally?

Sometimes.

MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A GIRL THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID Sup Forums WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE

I would compliment the joke but I'm too busy loving these legs.

Good job dumbasses, you summoned the shitstorm

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were tixting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

i listen to just about anything i've ever listened to before, and has no correlation with drawing nor working

shits relaxing tho

youtube.com/watch?v=B98s9QMtxtU

youtube's compression doesn't do this justice, you'll need to have the source file to really feel this one

the day this comes true i'll be so fucking happy

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that rbout you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

youtube.com/watch?v=ondpLxoRJuk

requests?

I bet you're not actually moku.

request to all nigs here, i will draw anything in return for a drawing of my nigga here

Hi, allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Matt; I like Tetris, taking pills, and cats.
My most fucked sexual fantasy is getting
killed after fucking a psychopathic woman.

I don't know.. I just. Fuck.

>tfw you can tell the song from the thumbnail

show butthole

sounds like you'll fit right in

I would have said Pin.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but wrer were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texed me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

you alright beth?

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it wuz most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Sadly, he works in the deli & I work in another department. I don't know when his hours are. I DID talk to my boss about his behavior. And I will also make sure to buy my lunch meat whenever he is not there.

+hello thread, Shadry & penny here.
-again
+now that's a sexy wizrd.
+YOU!
+s'up dude.
-Mr. Shadow!
hi!
+- hello, Matt