White people

>white people

Dear user,
Thank you for your post and enclosures. I have given some thought to our recent correspondence. It is always difficult to decide on how to decide on how to respond to people whose ethos is so alien and, in fact, repellant to one's own. It is not that I take exception to the general points made by you but that every ounce of my energy has been devoted to an active opposition to cruel bigotry, compulsive violence, and the sadistic persecution which has characterized the philosophy and practice of facism.

I feel obliged to say that the emotional universes we inhabit are so distinct, and in deepest ways opposed, that nothing fruitful or sincere could ever emerge from association between us.

I should like you to understand the intensity of this conviction on my part. It is not out of any attempt to be rude that I say this but because of all that I value in human experience and human achievement.

>Jews
Ftfy.

All those seasons to just kill off the mother and have Ted end up with Robin anyways? What a disappointment.

Himym is GOAT don't care what anyone says

And the black version would be called 'Where's My Father'

Season 9 never happened

>Implying TV show made for Netflix binge watching was made before Netflix...

This show made me hate white people, and I'm white.

top fucking kek

seriously though, why is there a new trend for people on Sup Forums to pretend they aren't white?

reddit

The office.

More like How I Lost Your Father

RIP thread

that's because white people are mad that black people take all of their women

I see 3 kikes, a faggot and one single normal white person

more like white men have their pick of every race. stay mad though cotton picker

Jason Segel Height: JEW
Cobie Smulders: JEW
Josh Radnor: JEW
Alyson Hannigan: JEW

Literally the only protagonist that isnt jewish is a fag

Killed it

>white people
black people comedy is shit to be honest. every black entertainment show t's like the ratchet memes of television

>OkCupid
Only betas use online sites boy

this

why is everyone laughing so much that was a shite joke

It's not a good rewatch.
Lily is such a count
Ted acts like such a bitch worth the whole Barney/robin wedding and " I'm moving to Chicago"

and the nigger beta sucks even more lmao

Not Black Frasier. It was on BET every Friday night around 8 or 8:15.

God I love Tina Fey so goddamn fucking much.

>Will this be the last TV kino with an all white cast?

I think so

ive gotten so much pussy off okcupid its not even funny

Corny Ass White People: The Show

Cobie Smulders is fucking hot.

shit sohw desu senpai

How I Destroyed My Writing Career

>It's a terrible show some of my friends watch and keep trying to get me to watch on Netflix because they're fucking plebs episode

DUDE ALCOHOLISM LMAO