Anyone else feel bad for these cops? I fucking don't. It's about time the people took matters into their own hands

Anyone else feel bad for these cops? I fucking don't. It's about time the people took matters into their own hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI_y_ePAzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's the 8th grade?

>Nigger Alert

on a scale of 1 to the niggest, how fucking nigger are you?

guaranteed reply thread
zero effort attached
3/10

I can feel the edge from here.

Of course not, I feel bad for those poor armed niggers who refused to cooperate with the police.

holy shit
noko really brings me back id forgotten my days of confusion searching for the thread before i learned that trick
long time before you kiddies and your fancy catalog bullshit

Yea, I do...Three of my good friends are officers. One of them is black, one is a southern christian boy, and the other is a Gender confused chick (thinks she's a man)

They're all great people and I hope they get the chance to shoot faggots like you legit.

Trump loving faggots confirmed

The catalog was around then, too. Nice try newfag.

/thread

>implying trump is worse than shrillary

>I'm an elitist white male

FIFY

once again you people can't take responsibility for your actions.

Everyone thinks you're retarded.

  ▲
▲ ▲

If an elitist white male is a white dude who has friends of all races religions creeds, etc. Fuck yea.

>Elitist Prick Mode Engaged

What do niggers have to do with people?

ITT : We pretend to be american

trump is stupid
hitleraly is fine !

>2016
>nigger still exist on earth

find the problem

No one that matters gives a fuck about niggers. Every other race in the world has absolute disgust for the most worthless subhuman filth the world has ever shit out. Not only brings nothing to the table, they steal the table, burn half of it and try to kill each other with the legs.

It's the niggers right?

Hopefully they can have open season on these terrorist and I get great news footage

you get the point

oh look, the nigs want to abolish cops

you know what other country has no effective cops?

Africa

wonderful place to live in i hear.

And by the people you mean niggers right?

>legit
You mean whatever bullshit they make up while losing the body cam footage as usual.
The way I see it is I guarantee the "good" ones you know cover for some bad ones or know which ones are bad but say nothing. Shit like that makes em all bad cops to me. You don't look at a gang and go" but the oNE in the sandles is a good one"

this world needs them more than it needs you

>It's about time the people took matters into their own hands

Ha, what they're doing is bullshit. People taking things in their own hands would be burning the police stations in your time and the local administration too. I mean, police do what politicians tell them to right? Go for the king, killing pawns doesn't win the game.

Yes I feel bad for cops, they're like batman, if he doesn't do anything, it's his fault something happens, if he does something about it, he's blamed for doing it

Policemen risk their lives daily for a mediocre paycheck and the animosity of the population

Sadly I myself find policemen annoying when they're stingy bastards which is sad because of everything they do for a safer community

The only people that dislike cops have, are or plan to break the law

Bern victim and massive faggot detected.

Kek. Life must be great when you are an anti-authority asshole with a God complex.

I'm shipping out for the academy in 4 motnhs. Maybe I will get to shoot you in my lifetime, idk. Stay frosty OP.

nigs think they can police themselves

>dont understand forensics
>back to burning people for being witches

Like these top scholars.

DINDU DETECTED
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
TAKE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES

Black cop killing black guy
>that hurt killing a black guy :(((
Black cop killing white guy
>
White cop killing white guy
>
White cop killing black guy
>YOU DEEP SHIT RACIST

>took matters into their own hands
>But killing random cops who had nothing to do with anything and will only increase police brutality towards blacks
Man niggers are dumb.

Is penis and vagina really censored?

no it wasnt newfag
it came by eventually but by then noko was on the way out
but nice try

lots of boot licking sycophants itt
im with you op
the only good cop is a dead one

We now have bomb laden watermelons for blowing up niggas

"Let inner cities police themselves"
"Kill white cops"
"Black Lives Matter"

I can only hope more people are of the opinion to not allow uneducated, black, human garbage to turn most of North America into present time Africa.

K have fun when the cops are gone and you're crying in the corner while a nigger rapes your gf.

keep sucking cop dick faggot

i hope few more ferguson and others. So nigger are getting mad, and get shot by blacks cops.

edgy dindu

He's a shill though.

I'm white and generally respectful of people I meet so the police are pretty cool to me.

Your picture is what's wrong. Rappers are the problem. The hip hop culture advocates for criminal practices and not taking responsibility for yourself. It has bred this nonsense. Everyone out there trying to act hard and thuggish because whoever is hot right now told them to. Here's a hint. Get a job, fuck the police is stupid, put your hands on your head and you won't get shot, don't break the law and 99.9999% of the time you'll never have an interaction(much less a negative one) with the police.

fuck it let the niggers join a movement and become militarized so we can kill them with impunity
then the black people can get rid of the huge cancerous tumor on their society and perhaps maybe be considered decent members of society

I believe that it's been documented that hispanic and black police are more often involved in cases of using lethal force against hispanics and blacks alike. From what I understand, white police are less involved in lethal force cases. If I am wrong let me know. From what you'd figure, in cases that gather media attention, it is only white police who are the 'problem.'

For some reason that triforce doesn't work for me. I always make myself look like a damn newfag

but what if the law is unjust?
DUN DUN
think harder faggot

honestly that might be the best outcome.

the militants get ded and the peaceful people of both races will spring up on both sides to end the conflict, and there will be racial harmony for at least 40 years.

Almost like romeo and juliet

This. Millionaires rap about drugs, guns, and hating the police then go back to their mansions in their rich white neighbourhood and the dumb kids eat it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI_y_ePAzk

The law is fine. It's the criminals that can't stop breaking it that's the problem.

>blacks
>people

yep. That why when a white kill a black the world end.

They now they're subhumain. This is not racist to say this. Just the truth. If when a white kill a black, black people say it's racist, then you know who's the real racists here. Subhumain dont like more IQ'ed peoples...

the way to fight an unjust law is not on the streets with your pants around your knees screaming fuck the police as they ask you to comply

>but what if the law is unjust?
Is it really so hard NOT to be a coke dealer and shoot people?

Samefag here. What exactly about the law is unjust. I'll wait.

This

i cant steal car
i cant steal tv
i cant sell drug
i cant rape
i cant steal my banana flavor watermelon

:(

well yeah it will be bloody and certainly wont be a walk in the park but its that or let the nigs tear our country apart

Those god damn fascists.

>Dat ASS

Damn...i didn't know.

Only niggers have to fear cops, if you hate cops youre most likely a nigger.

ow

Trayvon already got his justice.

Kek you guys are living in a fantasy world if you actually think any major shit will go down.

Wishful thinking. Niggers as a whole are subhuman low iq high testosterone beasts with no g2 and very little critical thinking skills. The few that would try to improve their race and get the big picture would be called toms and eaten. Nothing appeases the African pavement ape because it is the most insecure beast on the planet because deep down it knows it is inferior and would trade anything to be any other race.

>Those god damn fascists.

i'm actualy a black white supremacist

I'm just saying we need more social programs for the welfare apes to receive free, hold on I believe the statement read, banana flavored watermelons.

I know some people think about there being a collective conscience in the world, but I do not.

you should look up the word 'draconian'
its a fun word
also, im sure you dont break any laws?

>whitey gets pulled over
>ok, officer, heres my ID
>thats it

>nig gets pulled over
>might get shot in the fucking face while copper gets put on "administrative leave"

both broke the same law whether it be speeding, broken light, etc
the outcomes are a little different
were not talking about rape, murder, etc but more basic shit than that
ever hear or stop and frisk?
what law is broken? loitering?
even basic 'laws' can be used to harass people and fuck with people
grow the fuck up user and leave the basement once in a while

Yes it was around.
You had to edit the link yourself to get there.

I don't hate blacks, but cops ARE the good guys. You a decent person in a city full of half a million poverty stricken, gang banging, racist blacks. And blacks are at least equally capable of being racists - most since black racism is socially acceptable. You put that white cop in a city full of people that want to kill him. No wonder they have enough PTSD to pull the trigger too soon.

Yes because white people are never killed by police.

Holy Fucking shit balls... You're so black that your family loses you in your bedroom at night.

>Implying he isn't the nigger raping his girlfriend.

I don't have a basement. I also don't buy into the "she boon videoed "her" version of events so it's stone cold fact that the non white officer shot him for reaching for his ID" narrative. I tend to wait for facts before chimping out over nothing. I bet you also think mike brown died with his hands up yelling don't shoot too

once upon a time, m00t did it as a prank, used to use wordswap for other lulz

dindu

do you even statistics?

>13% of the population
>31% of the people killed by cops

Bravo.

It seems the guy reached for his license after telling the cop he had a CC. The cop was nervous and fired and he shouldnt. Not a race thing though, just a cop in need of better training.

Not him but that's where they get the whole disproportionate part from. It should be an indicator that dindus nuffin way more than whites but that would be raycis.

But that's based solely on the sheboon's video. That shit isn't fact.

(OP)
The fuck is wrong with you....lets see how good we will do if there was no cops to enforce the law

Yeah, hope there's more violence. All those stormcucks wanted the race war, now they're crying that it's actually happening.

Fucking hilarious.

if it didnt happen, then it didnt happen
not defending michael brown or trayvon or whatever
but does WHATEVER they did deserve the fucking death penalty?

I would guess it has a lot to do with the social aspect of the interactions as well. How often do you meet a well spoken black person? I'd wager it is entirely dependent on location. Say it's a less favorable location with higher racial crime rates and such, is it going to be more that the black person is of a shitty mentality and maintains a bullshit arrogance for little to no reason or that the police officer just has a hankerin' to give a black person a hard time?

That does no good friendo. They think the laws are raycis and shouldn't apply to them