Ready For the Race-War Lads?

Ready For the Race-War Lads?

no you fucking caveman go away fag

If you don't want the thread then why reply you thick cunt

Yeee-haw, lets get us sum niggers!

the ol' 'if you don't like it then you can't comment on it' stream of logic

If you can't handle negativity, don't dish it out shitdick

wont be one .. the cops wil just start killing all the black people, they will go crazy, and the govt will step in and kill more then we can finally be rid of them.

Y'all honkies be da reason we be filthy niggas. Wee goan fuck you saltines up!

if you dont want to live like a civilized human being then why dont you go live in the jungle with your nigger buddies back in afreaka. youre nothing but animals anyways

I hope niggers understand its won't be a giant fist fight. I'm sure they think...aye we gone fight us sum wite boyz (chimpanzee noises). But thats not the case nigger. We will be shooting and sniping you black asses.

Ready!

What kinda arsenal do you have ready for this brother?

You're keeping it alive you fucking cockmunch - why do you think there are so many shite threads on Sup Forums? Because morons like you post in floods 'Fuck this thread' 'not this shitty thread again' etc. Fuck you

lol I'm enjoying you not liking me

The Dubs fight for whites

Old pic...AK, AR, semi auto shotgun, pistol grip pump shotgun, Mac 10 and so on

as if i care enough to dislike an idiotic random spewing trivial bullshit

AS IF I CARE!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away thinking he's sonic the hedgehog*

No. I'm biracial and I live in an anti-gun family. I'm fucked.

Nice guns, but those two knives hanging up are lame as fuck.

sorry for the terminology mr. Sup Forums memer, how about this

I don't look at randoms on Sup Forums as actual people, just randoms on Sup Forums

that's MR. Sup Forums memer to you... oh nevermind.

The nig nogs may be tough to find rolling down the street in their shitty cars while blasting music

How on earth did a common mulatto get into here? The scandal of it all.

Sup Forumsro the first thing I said was old pic.
I was 18 and into swords at the time.
I'm 26 now and have an arsenal of the gods.

Just took this pic of the wall next to my bed. Sorry it's also not super clear resolution I didn't feel like turning on the light.

I don't know but I have a lot of questions too. Like why does the dude from twilight come up when I reverse search that image to see who it is?

'into swords at the time'

He is prepped and knows race war is coming

>biracial
So white people thin you're black and black people laugh at your lighter skin. Tough break.

Yeah nigger it's called a faze. Like how you used to suck only one cock per day and now you've lost count.

>So white people thin you're black
>>thin

If you can't work out the basics of language, you may as well forget about firearms.

/you probably call them "boomsticks"

>Yeah nigger it's called a faze

I think the word you're looking for is "phase".

I know that guys feels. Im too black to be white and too white to be black. Makes me paranoid enough to just fucking shoot at everyone. Fuck it.

>Hurr durr your finger didn't hit one of the keys so you must be a legit retard.

Nope. I meant faze

And then you have (at least) 75% white guys like this being black activists.

You're a lucky boy to be able to enjoy all the benefits of being a 40 yr old man, but still get to have the mental age of a ten yr old

Fuckin nice man. I'm bumpin this bitch so I can take a pic of mine real quick

I'm actually whiter than my girlfriend who has mostly dutch heritage and I have a white nose. But for some reason people do follow that mode of thought except that I've also been confused as Jewish by some people (only when I let my curly hair grow out). But yeah i'm fucked if a race war goes on.

Where do the nonblack or white people go for this? Do I get to pick a side? Also when blacks lose are they getting holocaustered?

Your penis must be tiny. How bullied were you in school?

Asians should be safe, but I don't know about Hispanics. Hispanics might become the new blacks.

>We is po'! We gots no money!
>Check out muh gol' teefs

The only good cop is a dead cop. fuck those niggas

Hispanics will probably stay neutral. Probably just hole up in their own areas and defend it from either side starting shit.

Im mixed Jap/Hawaiian.

>dat black 5-0 was a uncle tom nigga

Quads never lie

Blacks are a victim race

Asians are definitely cool. Latinos should be cool if they side with white people.

That collapsable stock on GSG will get you 10 years in Club Fed.

You're a nigger still, but don't worry your coalburning cheap whore mother will be shot with you and for all you know your daddy is the dead buck missing his brains in a road in Ohio.

>Latinos should be cool if they side with white people.
Since the feds consider them white a lot of the time, they should do.

>lives in a white supremacist society
>completely oblivious to whites waging war on everyone else for centuries

Wrong, Mexicans hate niggers the most and will be rewarded with amnesty for helping bring the American nigger to extinction.

I guess. White people farm their own food. We can outlast the starving dark masses in the city. 6 months tops. Then they'll claim "oh lawd my the tragedy" then we can do the whole "camps and free showers" bit. Easy peesy

I disagree. Also my mother is the black one and my father the white one.

Of course they would side with whites if it hits the fan. They don't like blacks (who does? lol)

That's fair. Plus a lot of them travel to another country to work and start at rock bottom. Niggers have their own country practically begging them to succeed and then laze around on welfare and kill each other.

you're a talented nigger to be posting on 4chinz while robbing liquor stores you nigger

>Asians are definitely cool
Holy shit if whites have the Roof Koreans on their side it's game over after a week.

Is that a state thing? I have the same stock on mine.

I actually am posting this while in the middle of robbing a best buy so it's not that difficult.

Read for action.

ATF roolz. If you put a stock on a pistol it becomes a short barreled rifle. Unless you pay $200 for an NFA stamp, putting that sock on will earn you a $10,000 fine, and 10 years in the pen. But usually that only happens when you post pictures of your shit online.

I was the bully, lol.

I have a tax stamp for it.

Not worried cause I have a nfa gun trust and the tax stamp for it nig.

White hate is the deadliest force on the planet. Don't tempt the white man with a race war. You won't win