ITT: we post images only, no videos, webms, or text. other than that, anything goes

ITT: we post images only, no videos, webms, or text. other than that, anything goes.

/thread

fuck tha police

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

Why hasn't this website been shut the fuck down already? FBI must be aware of the sociopaths that roam this fucking board.

Its disgusting. I find it funny how you faggots find humor in every tragedy, yet you are that one faggot in the back of the class who no one even knows is there. There's nothing funny about this.

I wish you fucks experienced tragedy similar to this. Maybe it will restore your long lost humanity.

AKAKIDOW VC