How many years does it take on average from the onset of daily suicidal thoughts to when i do finally get over any...

How many years does it take on average from the onset of daily suicidal thoughts to when i do finally get over any fears and do it? Its getting to the point where i fantasize about it, its my go to day dream when im stressed or bored. I just sit around and wish i could be brave and do it. How much longer do i have of being a pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Started at 19, 43 now

Started around 15
attempted at 17
Again at 18
I don't have them as much anymore but I always know that's it's in the back of my head...waiting for the day to come where I am finally able to either do it more make the decision to just get over it.

how old are you OP?

I'd guess 18 or 19

Only 19 seems about right for it to start

That sounds awful

I hope i can make a decision soon

Check on a psychiatrist, with treatment you have the risk of getting brave enough to actually do it or worst case scenario just move on with your life completely healed and free of those thoughts.

No, i tried therapy and i hate telling someone my deepest thoughts especially some stranger. And i dont wsnt any chance of me being kept like an aninal in some ward. Im not crazy, ive just found that life for some isnt all its cracked up to be, i cant have the truth erased from my mind

You're not really a coward, because you haven't done it yet.

Killing yourself is the most cowardly thing you can do.

I am not saying therapy, psychiatrist is not a psychologist.

They wouldn't lock you up unless you were having visual hallucinations and being a danger to society.

Most likely they would prescribe you some anti depresives.

If you relate to youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc it might actually be of help.

You may need medication. Need it. There is no length of time, you either want to be here or you don't.

Yeah it was really bad when I was in school. I almost kill myself right before graduation...but I stuck with it and said it literally can't get any worse than this and so far I'm doing okay. I probably should see someone about meds but I'd rather just deal with it myself

It doesn't sound like you can.

I must say there is actual physiological basis behind depression, it is not always just a mental thing. Depending on the degree you have you can get through if you have a good exercize routine etc etc, but most likely taking meds would help.

Seeing someone just in case wouldn't hurt. It would take no more than 15-30 minutes and it could change your life for good.

Don't expect a magical pill though, treatment usually takes 1-3 months to see some ammount of progress.

Saying this as a medfag who also suffers depression. I did the same things as you did and only repent that it took me so long to seek help.

What's wrong user kun

I guess I'm just too scared to talk to other people irl about my thoughts and behaviors so that's why I do it over the Internet...

Is this turning into a feelz thread?

after getting on effexor and smoking weed everyday, about 3 years.. /shrug I'm happy now.

Your thoughts sound slightly deluded and of a hyperactive nature. Healthy stress relievers would be best. Diet, exercise, sunlight.

You haven't really shared much because you're a bit paranoid to have your complex pulled apart. It's more than depression but hopefully all behavioral.

Just eat the highest quality food... Faggot

take psilocybin cubensis mushrooms. best thing for depression

See that. Right there. That just stressed me out reading it.

There are half good doctors and half bad doctors. Remember that in the first visit they're there to impress you and make you feel comfortable. If not find another.

In this case anyone you are comfortable talking to would be a good start. You need to talk this problem out...and it will take a lot of time.

Meds could help initially but sound counteractive to your situation.

My depression started when I was 10, I did my first and only suicide attempt when I was 28. After that I lived one of the best year of my life.
Now I felt again into depression but when my suicidal tendanices come back, I always think to that year and wipe these bad thoughts out my mind.
I wish you to fail at your attempt and then just say fuck off and do everything you like. It will be the best thing for you to get rid of your sad thoughts after.

I just get high when I'm suicidal. Weed, kratom, Vicodin

THIS

This is exactly how I feel as well. Been told I'm wrong but they never feel like explaining why.

Good guy user

You mean you fear the others think you're crazy or get bored listening to you complaining about your life?
If you want to drop the weight on your chest, just try to visit a psychologist, or even a nurse. IMO psychanalysts are just scumbags. But it can help as they're not related to you in any way so none of your friends will ever know what you told.

>LuNafags are literally on suicidewatch

years man

Even this is making me feel weird because I hate that I am getting more attention than OP and he is the one with the problem here. I know that I have a problem and I can deal with it. OP needs your help guys not me