youtube.com/watch?v=x84GKqcpY4E
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A&i
youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY&index=158
youtube.com/watch?v=f_7BVZOZ5DA&index
youtube.com/watch?v=cI3fSBhVZw0&index=62
youtube.com/watch?v=xFmmejTGMBU&index=48&lis
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk&index=192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only chance you get in life. Might as well see it through.

think about all the shit on the internet you will never see
here's some:
youtube.com/watch?v=tOpsnNf9Wj0&index

youtube.com/watch?v=x84GKqcpY4E

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A&i

youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY&index=158

ecchi mousepads

Feminine penises

black dick

give a reason why you should

instead of killing yourself instantly, why not just do a shitload of drugs and have a blissful time? worst case scenario, you die. Big fuckin whoop.

Naruto anime isn't over yet.

of course

youtube.com/watch?v=f_7BVZOZ5DA&index

youtube.com/watch?v=cI3fSBhVZw0&index=62

youtube.com/watch?v=xFmmejTGMBU&index=48&lis

youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk&index=192

PewDiePie

Star Wars Rogue One, Episode VIII, Incredibles 2, No Man's Sky, the return of the fabulous works of Hideo Kojima. Just to name a few.

because youre a faggot and wont do it anyway
also this

pokemon go in online again

dead thread

Because you're a pussy if you kill yourself. Your ancestors fought to survive, just so you could kill yourself when life is this good?

Do something with your life. There's literally nothing stopping you.

OP is huge fag

Because we love you Op

kek

OP? love?? is this Sup Forums?

You obviously don't really want to kill yourself or you wouldn't have posted some attention grabbing thread on Sup Forums faggot
Even if you think you do, if you really were miserable you'd have offed yourself already. What do strangers thousands of miles away from you matter if you're not even going to be conscious of them in an hour?

Pro tip: never kill yourself for attention because attention is subjective. In the blink of a cosmic eye humanity will be gone and earth will remain a dot in the endless void of space. The universe doesn't care about us bud, we do.

good time to use this.

Because it can get better op. It won't just magically be great, you need to work for it, work harder than it feels is worth it but you won't know how awesome it is till you get there. Keep fighting OP.

Also there was an interview a while back about people who tried to kill them selves off golden gate Bridge but survived. Every one of them interviewed realised they could fix their lives part way down. Don't wait till it's too late to see it OP.