Post yfw this is actually what americans eat

post yfw this is actually what americans eat

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.co.uk/content/ukhome/promotions/signature-collection.html
oecd.org/health/Obesity-Update-2014.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkotE3lKHNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it isn't you europig.
This is a challenge that you can do, not something you'd do on a daily basis, and most can't even finish half.
Go be a europoor somewhere else.

Where the fuck even is this?

no, this is what americans eat

Maybe when they're in Canada

You fucking tool, that's from the Wendy's in Brandon Manitoba...I know this because I went there and fucking ate it.

Well, tried to.

Looks like Wendy's, theyre the only fast food place I know of that uses square patties.

Kill yourself, europig.
Europigs like you need to eat nukes.

I lived in America all my life and have yet to see a buger like that, Damn on my cheat day id rekt that burger. Biceps and guns USA USA USA

by the way, I'm not from Europe

But why?

Agreed, fucking eurocucks.

mcdonalds.co.uk/content/ukhome/promotions/signature-collection.html

that's a small appetizer burger in the U.S

What shit hole country you crawled from than foreigner

>than

here in brazil that would be a challenge,like eat this shit in 30 minutes and dont pay the bill

>than

MURICA

>one mistake
>KEK AMERICAN? MORE LIKE AMERICANT! KEK KEK
Stay mad you filthy foreigners

Canada, I thought we were brothers. Don't let those faggots turn you into a cuck.

in your shitty country it's a challenge to not succumb to jungle fever and die at 5

No we don't fagtard

>implying that's not what it is in America.
Have fun living in constant fear of being murdered for the 3 dollars in your pocket because your country is a shit hole.

what Canadians eat
and so do I

not for 21 fucking dollars i don't

if you want to make a joke about what americans eat you should've done prescription meds, especially painkillers. also the percent of americans who have ever eaten anything like OPs pic is about 0.001 percent

We eat those too. Shit now I want some

Only niggers eat McDonald's

look man, I'm American and you're just being a fucking retarded assmad babby, just stop posting.

YEAH........ Let me get a T-Rex burger.......... of course, only the largest size will suffice this appetite. Yes, a small diet-water with a lemon squeeze

Don't you fucking talk about my vicodins, If you fucking eurotrash mother fuckers knew anything about pop music, then you'd be going to Synth and Son.

I hope you get killed by fucked up Islamic assholes you stupid fucking Europoor asshole. Go fuck yourself.

my country is shit but yours is shittier
>deal with it

i'm not even american blanca fabio dolores shitskinez

the fuck are you on about? its common knowledge that america is the mecca of prescription drug abuse. its really more that cheap walk in clinics are basically glorified drug dispensaries that push heavy mood altering drugs on people as soon as possible so they can line their pockets with money and create a population of addicts that they can profit off of.

Holy shit this much butthurt kek'd

here u wont made it to the birth lol,try harder faggot

>combo
kek

Photoshop

Relax user it's just an image

Bump dubs and this is true. An army of addicts is easy to control.

>assmad babby
fuck you yankee bluejeans

Take away the bun, onion, lettuce, and tomato and I would make that my meal for the entire day.
Bby looks so good

If you're going to call it a "T-Rex" shouldn't there be chicken wings in there somewhere?

>tfw Sup Forums is an American website owned by the japs

People need to realize one thing:
There are 3 actually good countries in the world and the rest are absolute third world country shit

In Order:
USA
Canada
UK

stay made because im right

It's the burger that bites you in the ass later

>stay made
sure thing Trumpfag

Uh oh, third worlder alert!
>B-but trump is like Hitler, Trumpfag!

Kill yourself

where in america can I get the 14 t-reks

I want one

uh oh I'm actually voting for Clinton. Proudly.

Enjoy being a useful idiot for the Republicans.

American toddlers maybe

>being this new

"Wendy's 'T-Rex' Burger Taken Off Menu After Reddit Post"

Keep proving my point, youre making yourself look great

I'm more upset that it's just a photoshop of a double cheeseburger

>this is actually what americans eat

Just for 2nd or third breakfast. We have something more filling for our other 18 meals.

Actually you don't have a point, but you sure are buttmad I'm actually an American with voting power. Sorry faggot.

Actually, you can order a Quad-Double Whopper from Burger King. That's eight patties.

Tripz

At least Americans don't let a bunch of dirty mudslimes in our country like europigs do.

>voting power
>voting for hillary

Its not a power, its a given right, and frankly you need it revoked

"With great power comes great responsibility you liberal cuck"

Which sadly is more like what a Double Whopper used to be in terms of meat.

no joke i occasionally go to this one walk in clinic place called aayu clinics. went one time for a persistent cough, they gave me 2 inhalers, steroids, and 5 pills a day to take (and yes it turned out there was absolutely nothing wrong with me). on a seperate visit i went in for a follow up after i manipulated them into giving me a adderall prescription, they ended up telling me that just because i had a family history for bipolar that i was bipolar (im the least bipolar person youll ever meet) and that i need to immediately start taking experinsive, strong mood altering biploar medication. fucking ridiculous shit, the smart use them to get any drug they want and the stupid fall into a false diagnosis and get hooked on heavy meds for the rest of their lives, sedated as fuck

>triggered this hard by a Clinton supporter
>still posting

>Quad-Double Whopper

4 patties numbnuts

kek settle down fatboy you'll have a stroke

daily reminder that your cuck justin trudeau said calling honor killings barbaric is offensive.

>hurr durr heres my shitskin opinion
>lol it was just banter, stop getting so triggered!
triggered much??? xD

When Trump is elected we'll round up all the Hillary supporters and gas them because they are useless elitists, niggers, academics, and feminists. Quite literally societal scum. Stomp them the fuck out.

As a legit hamburger loving American this makes me fucking hungry. Oh my god I love hamburgers so fucking much, hamburgers, beef hotdgs and pizza. I don't care if it's a stereotype I don't care if it eventually kills me I fucking love sittind down and eating a 1lb burger with chedder cheese and bacon or a large pizza with extra mushrooms and pepperoni. I've actually jacked off onto pizza and ate it before, that's how much I fucking love it and I'm not even trolling. Fuck the haters we have the best food of any country in my opinion. Americanized=fucking delicious.

>projecting
faggot you're the one who got triggered here
let's just get that straight
you can't handle that adults are voting for Clinton and that mommy wants you off the computer right now Trump Time is over

and then you'll wake up in a puddle?

in brazil it would be made from dog not beef

lol wetback poor faggots

Those look like the pointy witches teats of 9mm NATO. Enjoy your overpenetration and small wound cavity due to the Geneva Convention. Fag. Real Americans use the gnarliest hollow points we can buy.

No, that's what Japanese eat

Europoors mad that this isn't halal.

I'm sure someone will make one out of falafels for you.

This. user eats dicks.

i hope you know this is fake lol

>implying ppl from USA don't die at alarming rates 'cause they care more about their guns than anything

USA!USA!USA!

And the rate of Islamic Bombers in your country is 90%.
Get cucked faglord, and think of me while you're riding your bicycle to work tomorrow because you can't afford a car.

>McGangbang
It is served at my local golden arches, its a chicken shandwhich between 2 burgers.

Quad 4 double 2. 4 doubles = 8

>getting this triggered because you cant act like an idiot on the internet for free
Youre joking yourself at this point, kek

I honestly agree with you, I'm not like that with burgers but with pasta.
I cut out carbs and now I swear to god the sight of some fucking ziti gets me all hot and bothered.

Some tinder slut

Yup. Your blood formed it.
I would love to see a full on civil war in this country. Of course one side has the guns, and the other side has golf clubs and harsh language. Would be a fucking wet dream come true.

See
oecd.org/health/Obesity-Update-2014.pdf

You are fucking retarded, fast food doesn't do shit like that. They get alot of hate as it is, it's most likely a family place challenge.

This guy gets it. Pasta rocks too, I love cheese sauces of all kinds on most pastas.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkotE3lKHNs

Italy Islamic bombing count = 0
Get wrecked Americunt

I know this might be hard for you to grasp so I'll break it down for your simple ass.

Quad - meaning four
Double - meaning two

Therefor, four twos

2+2+2+2=?

Don't think too hard, you might hurt yourself.

>2014
also you do know that america is like the 7th most obese country in the world or so now right?

you fucking retard. a simple 'wendys t-rex burger' google search would tell you it was in fact a wendy's burger.