Post the Forst Album You Got High To

Lonerism.

8.5/10 experience. Would highly recommend.

I feel bad for you

was pretty cool

I was excited to listen to pic related the first time I got high because I heard that weed enhances music listening experience. But my shit taste friend who became a dick when high only wanted to listen to meme music, and either way we only had phone speakers to listen on. All in all I was disappointed by the music aspect.

How much does listening while high enhance it? Is it worth trying again.

never got high

Raw Power, not really a huge fan of it but whatever.

Wow, you have so much to contribute to this thread then!

hell yeah

It went from an album i was super digging to my favorite in that magical hour

I Was 14 and my friends older brother got me and my girlfriend high for the first time and played this. Wonderful memories.

ever since then it has been my favorite album ever made

Forgot picture

pleb

Never been happier than the first time I heard this.

Animals, dear god. This album continues to shape me in ways I will never understand.

It was pretty darn cool

I've heard every Pink Floyd album stoned and their music has changed my views on life.

10 years ago or so at age 16. Excellent album. Definitely responsible for the urge to delve as far as I have into music. That said, I only fully acted on that impulse about five years ago or so

I was a pleb at 14 and watched The Wall.

This here. Degenerates need to leave. Sup Forums is for pure music nerds only. :)

how did it change you?

Like Cockwork

i was just a little babby before then
now i am simply, pure, unadultaretedly epic
B-/10 album would reccomend on edibles

and it was fucking amazing

smoke by yourself, with headphones, and listen to stuff you already think is good. Weed only confirms your own musical biases

God damn this is too good

Trips confirms this

Innerspeak is better when you're high tbẖ

10/10 experience

i listen to this and One Nation Under A Groove the first time i did lsd.

nice thing about weed is it makes shitty music sound ok

yeah I'm sure LAT is great on lsd. I have yet to try the drug myself, though

Is it even worth getting high alone though? That just seems lonely

I love it myself. People are fun but they have shit taste in music. Try getting high alone to enjoy some amazing music. Alone in a dark room, high, with headphones and one of your fav albums- nothing compares.

Why is the pattern moving?

This was the first album I truly got to experience super stoned. First time I got stoned I just went golfing.

I was 18 and had just graduated from high school. So, of course I started trying weed at that time. I smoked at a friends house late one night and then went home. I was going to bed and I just put my earbuds in, turned the lights off and layed down, completely still and put this album on. I'll never forget it when I heard those sonar blips that go into svefn-g-englar for the first just baked out of my mind.

I need to smoke less so I can have those moments again.

Jesus Christ Superstar

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

This, it wasn't acually that good, me and my buddy lit up behind a church then he drove me back to his place and we talked for a bit, then I drove home and listened to MPP and went to bed. It really didn't feel that different from listening sober.

Campfire Songs is the best album from them to listen to when stoned imo.

>tfw pseudointellectual pleb

dude weed lmao

Used in moderation, it's pretty great. But, every day can lead to problems. Had to stop because of that. Probably won't smoke for quite a while so next time is enjoyable.