How can you meet shemales where you don't have to pay, and not on Craigslist, Tinder, Grindr, OkCupid, etc.?

How can you meet shemales where you don't have to pay, and not on Craigslist, Tinder, Grindr, OkCupid, etc.?

>How can you meet shemales
just say dudes with tits. that's all it is. you like dudes with tits.

Craigslist. Wait.

ask every woman you see if they have a dick

Talk to your mom

sure man. A failure of a man who's strapped on tits and shaved his asshole, and injected hormones into his leg to where he's unrecognizable

OK OP...first where are you located(State and City)?

Theres a bar in toronto that is a good place to meet tgirls, dont know if its still open but its called goodhandys i think. Even had rooms in the back where you can fuck if you meet somebody you like

Go to gay bars. There will be alot of ugly butch ones but every now and then there will be a passable one. Worst case scenario you find a nice straight or bi chick. I used to be a bouncer at a gay bar and it wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. Lots of straight people go too and nobody judges you there.

Dallas my friend!

why did they all flock there?

>friendly reminder that all passable trannies are whores

Its a part of the city known as gay town...very lgtb friendly area. Lots of gay/lesbian bars in that area. As to why there specifically? Couldnt really tell you, im guessing because it was a place specifially for them and people who want to hook up

So you need to find a bar that tranny's frequent, it will likely be a gay bar or a dance with a drag night. But you can just go in there and act all weird you need to treat them just like ladies buy them drinks and actually dance. You need to make sure they're actually comfortable with you and the rest will happen naturally. How do I know you may ask...experience...I live in San Diego and there are plenty of spots like that here and I've hooked up with quite a few. They're awesome and smell really nice and are very feminine if you meet the right one. Also don't be afraid to turn ones that your not interest down when they hit on you, just be a gentleman and they will understand and will likely try to hook you up with one of their friends. The key is respect.

you mean like sex for money only? Yeah i kinda figured

Go to a trans night at a local gay bar.

Ah that was my suspicion! So there are usually a few bars in most major cities where the trannies in town will frequent, for whatever reason?

We stick together in groups for safety and acceptance, we also hate the term shemales

Yep...they're just like any other group of people they frequent places they know and like. Plus being able to dance (even poorly) is key when you go to these clubs because it's all about having fun and not being uncomfortable. Also be able to hold up your end of a conversation and be interesting. Listen to them and their stories they usually have great one and don't judge.

what do we call yous then

Woah woah hey now man, No need to play the nice guy here. You know you're just as much of a pussyhound as me... or trannyhound?

But anyway, this was fucking awesome advice. Shit you rarely see but once in a blue moon. Thanks.

tranny, whatever

Do you usually douche your assholes before you go out? Or is there such a low chance you expect to get fucked that most don't on a regular night?

Glad to help. Definitely a tranny hound, the reason you gotta be the nice guy though (at least I think so) is because most gals know when guys are just going to use them to scratch an item off their bucket list, so to speak, and will just blow you off. Even if all you want is a on nighter just don't be a dick about lol.

Of course not I'm never a dick! Pretty young and don't have much money, but still not a dick.

Of course, the key seems to be letting them think that this hook up happened organically, and that maybe you didn't even know they were trans before.... But you also have to strategically place yourself in situations where you will find them. I mean... you're a not necessarily gay dude going into a gay bar, what else are you here for haha you know?

You're close...you're not trying to trick them. Most people don't go to bars to meet their future spouse, usually they just wanna get their fuck on no matter what their orientation. The odds are they these gals are there for the same reason as you are to get laid, and if you hit it off or are both attracted to each other you big get what you want. Just my two cent though.

One thing I forgot don't pretend you don't know they are trans because you defiantly won't get the hookup. Reason being is because they'll be scared (and for good reason) that if you find a surprise later they'll be in danger of getting hurt or killed, because at one point or another mot trans gals have that type of experience, hence the other posters comment about how they go out in groups for safety reasons. Make sense?

Do you think he's unaware that these are men, you fucking faggot? When you bolt on tits, you call the thing a shemale. It couldn't possibly be any more obvious, yet you still feel the need to come into a thread and let people know as if they were clueless.

Ohh okay, I thought because they're "girls" you kind of have to sell them the dream that this one-night love could last forever and let them go gently when it's obviously not. But maybe they still have some of the male brain in them which makes them more DTF!

I just hope to god they're not looking forward to using their dicks on me cause I'm really not trying to do that at all.

Now you got it! As to not wanting to get the dick...that's just a matter of setting expectations before you start getting hot and heavy. You'll want to make sure your sexually compatible with you gal they'll usually be pretty open to letting you know if they are a top, bottom, or switch. Just be clear and it's all good.

eeesh! You definitely got more courage than me. I figure a little lying is always necessary to hide the empty vapidness beneath a quick encounter.

Setting negotiations beforehand isn't really my forte, as I'm not the most attractive guy and pretty short. I really got nothing to offer/put on a table. So selling a fantasy is really the only way I can make up for that.

Thanks for all the advice again

top kek

guys why would meeting one on tinder be worse than clubs ?

im not really into bars n stuff thought ive been to a gay bar once and it was better than normale bars

Tinder has worked for me too, but as with anyone on tinder you can get the old bait and switch

what do you mean bait and switch?

i passed an amazing looking trans and im still beating myself up about not super liking her haha

Like they look hot in the pics but are all busted up in person, you know?

isnt that called being catfished

did u still fuck them thought ?

Doesn't matter what you call it, and hell no I don't fuckem if they don't look like the pics

well im the same as op i wanna fuck a trans have never before but i wanna and i dont really want anyone to know so im stuck

Sauce me, user.