God tier blowjob thread

God tier blowjob thread

I just got a pretty sweet blowjob. From a hot thin guy. No. Gag. Reflex. Fucked the shit out of his throat. I usually like it when they gag, but this was alright.

pics or gtfo

>God teir
>only sucks the head

I have a few pics with this other guy. He let me fuck his throat after losing a dare. Can't post 'em though. He'd see them, feel betrayed, not blow me anymore.

What's the best head you guys have gotten?

Anyone have OC?

thoughts?

Short cock. Disgusting old woman.

Not bad. Moar?

I mean it only tents me up if it's a trap

I suck better than that. She has no consistency

She can't keep the fucking thing in her mouth for more than a half a second... God awful blowjob...

Actually was great

That's because, unlike you, she's not in a glory hole booth at a XXX store on Interstate 40 in Missouri.

that's the best part

Are you married to that... person? STOCKHOLM. SYNDROME.

I'm single and getting better head from hotter chicks. Probably more often too. You fucked up bruh.

Fuck no. The best part is when you feel your massive wang slide past the boundary into her throat proper and she looks up at you while she licks your balls.

Post it then, faggot

This is a man whose actually had a blow job before.

this is samefagging

If you never gotten one like this before it is the best way to get a blowjob. I did it with a couple I booked off backpage. Trying to do it with my buddy and my girl soon...

.... seems like they circumcised him a little close, if he got any harder he's gonna tear.