S/fur

s/fur

Stronk!

How are you, Draka?

you monolingual shits

I'm out

What's up, guys?

Later, Watterson.

In extreme need of a big, thick, throbbing benis deep in my sugar walls.

Yo dude.

Nothing here, I went to the American Legion with my Dad today and we got a tour of a Swift Boat from Nam

How are you?

Good to see you Alex

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I don't think I can help you right now.

Sounds cool.

I've been better.

Yeah it was pretty cool.

One of those days man?

Every day is one of those days. This just happens to be worse than usual.

I want to boop her nose.

There was also a record store in Costa Mesa/Newport but they didn't have anything good, just new presses, reissues and no 45s

Gotcha man. What made today suck?

Hey Boop

Nothing in particular. I just feel fucking terrible and didn't even want to get out of bed. I didn't even wake up until 8:30PM, and didn't get out of bed until almost 9:30.

So pokemon go finialy came out in Canada, I'm happy.

uugghh this is getting hard.. must not fappp

i had a dream where i went to a video store and rented star wars on vhs

the bill was like $200 because there was a fee for time travel surcharges

Why is this always the second post on these threads

This picture sums up exactly how horny I am right now.

Hello, how're you today?

fap to the point it hurts and then you'll need to take a few days off

Dude you need to get out of bed sooner. Yeah it sucks but living a life in bed is probably worse.

I don't know man, you've got to do something. Try to find a job, something to help you get back on track.

Cool. Which Star Wars was it?

I'm fine.

How are you?

looks like judy gots a cock

it has a box set of all 3

Surely you have someone to help you, right?

I'm sorta trying. But it's so fucking hard to do anything at all, even eat. I just don't give a single fuck about anything except wanting to die. But I went to the doctor on Friday (for the first time ever actually), and I'm going to start taking medication and going to see a psychologist.

Dude that's pretty awesome

That's a great start man, you'll get there. Remember, baby steps before you run.

Honestly, I don't even care about doing that. I've become so used to being extremely depressed because I have been for so long that I don't even want to change. I was more or less forced to go.

Maybe that's the push you need.

It'll suck, I won't lie but it'll get you started in the right direction and maybe, hopefully as you continue to get forced and keep going it'll get easier

The opposite of ok. A recent conversation over the phone has me on edge. And on top of that myninternet connection is acting like a faggot.

Shit dude, that's no good.

What was the call about?

Yeah, maybe. Thanks for talking to me, I like talking to you because you're good at it and you really listen.

And now my keyboard as well. What the fuck.

It was a phone call from my aunt whose been my best friend for most of my life. She called to tell me she was diagnosed with lung cancer. That's the third fucking form she's had in 4 years. She's kicked cancers ass twice so I thought it was no big deal until she said she had up to three years to live. I feel as if a ton of bricks just fell on me.

I try to do the best I can, thank you. Especially if it helps you guys out.

You've all been there for me at my worst, and I want to be there for you guys thick and thin.

whatcha all up to?

Moaning and complaining as usual.

i'm nude and masturbating slowly

I try to do the same. I'm glad I can at least try to help you and everyone else as well.

Nothing. You?

And you arrreee?

das gay.

About to make coffee

Man that's some heavy shit.

I have no doubt that if she's beat it twice, she can do it again but always getting news like that sucks. but you gotta try to stay positive, if what the doctors said is correct, make those last three years the best you can.

Hanging out, with the guys.

Yeah man, we're like a platoon man. Thick, thin, good, bad, we're all here.

What fucking autistic made that?
The joke in the movie was MULTIPLYING.

I'm boop, the guy who want to boop noses.

Yep. That's why I like this place. Coming here and being with you guys is really the only thing I care about anymore.

Yeah man, you guys are awesome.

I'm not concerned about having fun while I can with her as much as I'm concerned about her three kids, that's the real heavy part. She won't live to see them graduate high school. She won't live to see her children become anything.

Sounds like fun. All posting at the same time, or no?

ah. NS helps to identify people. Although some anons feel that having a nickname makes them no longer an user.

Yep but I'm just to lazy. I'm too busy trying to plan things out.

any think bitches?

Dude that really is serious.

I don't know what to say man, that's serious. I know you guys are gonna figure it out but man that is like getting hit with a sack of bricks

Yeah, you guys are the guys after all.