How can i tell my gf to not wear dresses so short they ride up her ass...

how can i tell my gf to not wear dresses so short they ride up her ass, in a way that doesn't make me look like an over controlling faggot?

pic related is her and type of dresses she wears

you don't, if shes comfortable let her wear what she wants you over controlling faggot.

Date someone who isn't a slut

be a fucking man and lay the ground rules jesus christ.

She knows those skirts show off a lot which means she wants to show it off.

Date someone who isn't a slut.

Ask why she doesn't love you

your are so beta it hurts

she's not a slut in the sense that she sleeps around or cheats, her dresses are the issue

that works online, but telling a woman to not wear something straight up, will result in fights and headaches later on

really? thought i was a charlie

dude let her do what she wants, jerk off , then ignore how she looks and dresses, it will slowly eat at her

Stop being a controlling faggot.

When you have the opportunity to give her a gift buy her a few dresses that you do like. Make sure they aren't grandma as fuck and are from respectable brands and respectable fashions. No walmart bullshit. Then gift them to her and compliment how much you like how she looks in them.

Don't be negative or try to shame her. It won't work.

Every once in a while, damage an individual dress (cut, rub hard, w.e) and eventually she'll run out of dresses.

yeah i thought of this, i dont want her to dress in any grandma shit, just not in dresses where her ass cheeks are hanging out

its embarrassing when you have family around

kek

Yoyu wanna answear? I halp you im an alpha;
so k, dont wanna your bitch dres short slutty dresses? You wait you go out somewhere, you dont tell her, you jump in toilet or car you dress THE SAME DRESS she has OHHH Darling, whats the problem my balls need some air just like your stinking ass

Find something you would like and then get them for her.

Just let her show off its no big deal. If you try to control her too much like that she will leave your arse or cheat. Also when she's asking you what looks good on her etc just say yes to the longer ones and the shorter ones just say it's a bit short or whatever dont make a big deal and maybe she will stop on her own.

Asking Sup Forums for relationship advice is the equivalent to asking a starving ethiopian kid whether he prefers steak or lobster better

If you are a true alpha she could walk around naked and no one would touch her and she would never cheat on you. The mere fact that you're worried about her dress tells me you're a little beta cuck faggot.

yeah could do that as well, i dont make a big deal now - i've suggested longer ones to her before in passing

true, but there are some anons with good advice

so what if it's going to lead to a fight?... are you scared she'll dump you for making a suggestion? :/

one day you'll walk out into the real world, until then stay jelly

because there are other ways to deal with shit than getting into fights

I live this rn you pussy. Your reality is not my reality

And that kid will call you a faggot and insist that his recipe for steak is the best, and also that lobster isn't real.

no, it wont, and im not being some alpha male jerk. women know exactly what they're doing and you need to tell them you don't like it.

And then the kid turns around and tells you he likes saffron and truffles on his surf and turf and calls you a nigger.

get moar pix of her, tell her
you're posting them to Sup Forums,
she'll either wear something
different, or else we get
better pix, it's a win-win

OI just fucking put on that dress and ask let the sack get some air in front of her.
GIVE ZERO FUCKS, she will get the point.

why the fck nobody listens to me? bunch of limp dicks and faggots around here!

Just ask her who she's wearing that dress for.

>hey baby, you wore that to work? Who're you dressing up for?

It has the convenience of accusing her of being unfaithful, implying that her manner of dress indicates she's loose, and displays your distaste for it all in one neat package. It'll either start a fight or embarrass and shame her. Either way, results are guaranteed.

It tells her you are a beta cuck faggot.

she doesn't wear it to work, its while going out socially

>Alpha male jerk
>Fucking beta cuck.

you seem real hung up on beta cuck faggotness

How so? You're not supposed to say it nicely. It's an accusation. Maybe you're retarded with poor reading comprehension, or maybe the fact that you interpreted it as an honest inquiry instead of an angry accusation underscores your secret desire to be made subservient to a bull named Tyrone?

I think it's really the latter of the two. It's OK, you can admit you're secretly a cuck, you sissy faggot.

dont mind that guy, he's been running around spouting "beta cuck faggot" every other post.

Do I really need to tell you to tailor it to the specific situation? Can't you think that far?

Also, if she's only dressing like that when you're around, it's for you. Even the attention she gets is for you. If that's the case, get over it.

big difference with her dressing like that for work when im not around versus dressing like that when im with her. but, other than that, i agree with your post

That's my point. If she's only dresses like that when you are around, then OK. If she dresses like that when you're not around, there's a problem.

wtf thats not even that short

all u retards mouthing off like that shits short