spotted the pleb

>m-muh monster of the week garbage
>m-muh waifu

Hello Sup Forumsedditor

That is literally my top 3

Replace Mad Men with Deadwood.

none of those shows happen without Oz

this

Yes it's true. Americans have shit taste.

Where do I go from here? I've already seen all the ones in OP's pic along with Six Feet Under. Is The Shield and Deadwood as good as these?

>Mad Men

Which should I watch first;
Justified or Deadwood?

The Shield is a must watch

The HBO (Almost) Decade of Glory
January 1999 - March 2008

Only if you can find the version where yakkety sax plays every second of every episode.

Deadwood

Justified is great fun but it's pretty shallow viewing, I feel. Deadwood succeeds on pretty much every front I can think of.

>there was a time when HBO aired Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, and Deadwood at the same time

The golden age is dead bros

I'm British and the quality of American television drama in the previous decade was so high that it ruined me for practically anything less.

I can't even enjoy the later seasons of GoT now or watch stuff like Better Call Saul or any British dram since Red Riding or even Edge of Darkness. The bar has been raised too high and the standard has been set beyond what most can reach.

bump

is it just contrarianism or are you guys just plain stupid? no wonder Trump is so popular right now with retards like you around. And before you start spamming cuck and aids skrillex and other ben garrison memes, it was just announced that Sheldon Adelson will give 100$ million to Trump... yes, to the only "anti-establishment" candidate.

Get rid of that shit show Sopranos and yes, those are the two greatest American television shows around

True Detective (Season 1 only), Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Sopranos

Equally great are: the sopranos, the wire, mad men, deadwood, treme so there cant be a trinity

>no rome
in the trash it goes

Deadwood s2 was absolute shit, though. Does s3 get an y beter?

the wire would have been replaced if deadwood continued on and had a decent ending, but seeing as it got flushed, it is true

Okay so it's a list containing

The Wire
The Sopranos
The Sopranos's retarded brother

How. Literally H O W can people be this stupid? Do you even think? It's not a shitty show but compared to The Sopranos it's a fucking joke. Not to mention that's it's overrated anyway and its claim to fame is mostly the "classy" look it has and not the whatever the show was trying to do for 8 years that The Sopranos already did a million times better.

Just kill yourself. Fucking shitty show now that I think about it. Literally Breaking Bad for classy fedora gentleman.

>no Game of Thrones