who here not voting for this loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me

Your meme magic is weak friend.
Long live God-emperor Trump.

Jill Stein 2016

why kid yourself? most of you tools are too young to vote anyways.

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums would be except ironically. They're all just trolling. The people who actually like him wouldn't be on an online anime fan site. Or even understand what Sup Forums is.

Is there anybody here that is?
Because this seems like the continuation of America's favorite circlejerk.

>implying

>>/#thread

Hahahahahaha I think you should give a little visit buddy.

Trump doesn't give a shite about UFOs, so I'm voting for reptile Hilary.

this

>This thread

But I am voteing for trump....

Please tell me you're not voting for Clinton ffs.
I'm voting Libertarian Gary Johnson. Why choose between evil and insane when you don't have to?

He will make America great again.

> Not understanding Sup Forums is just a hyperliberal cuck-fetish board in disguise.

You... I like you.

I dont like trump but hes our best option because hillary will only promote the establishment and will do nothing to help change the glaring problems in this country.

>cant hear you over the smell of pizza

>voteing

oh I bet you are

A great place to recycle Chinese and Mexican landfill waste once the country sinks into full-on depression, amirite??

its honestly better for trump to be president. still not like he can destroy the country but nonetheless probably make more mistakes than most presidents did in the past 2 decades.

Political Compass updated their graph. Looks like rump's flip flops from right to left and back again has landed him just a tad to the left of Hillary.

so you think electing a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about the poor, or anything but himself... that will fix anything?

you know - he can't even go through a single speech without lying. why do you think he will do anything he has said he will do.

Once you elect him, you won't have any fucking leverage... read his OWN BOOK on what that means. he won't owe you shit. he LITERALLY runs a "big business" that you all seem to hate so much.

anyone who votes for trump is either 1) dumb as fuck 2) someone who just votes republican no matter who would be running

>past presidents made good choices for the country

Keep drinking the kool aid mah nigga

Hillary is a fucking snake. I dont trust that bitch

I'm writing in Bernie.

Do Jill Stein instead.

THIS.

THREAD OVER.

Me because i'm not american

Stein doood. Atleast the vote will count for a candidate that you agree with

No.

Probably a trump troll trying to convince bernouts to waste their vote. You're not fooling anyone.

Well at least Hillary and Trump fans alike can agree this cuck is delusional. Go try and suck more socialized healthcare and free college from his old jew dick (hint: ain't nothing coming out; Bernie lost his balls years ago).

He's obviously lying in a shitty attempt to see if he can convince other bernouts to waste their vote.

I would've though that most supporters would have abandoned him for selling out.
I expected more from you chuckleheads.

I know that both Hillary and Trump are bad options. but I feel that Trump is more sincere despite how dumb he is. I cant trust Hillary because she lies through her teeth every chance she gets. she also has been proven to be a scammer and untrustworthy on many occasions.

Wasting their time if that's the case. Bernie fans are all young people. They wouldn't have voted anyways.

I'd rather have trump then that Benghazi bitch

The same could be said about liberal cucks like you...

Can't hurt

found the Mexican

Or gary johnson!

They're both liars. Trump lies erratically though. He's an idiot. Hillary lies to accomplish goals. She'll get shit done in the white house. Mainly selfserving bullshit, but hopefully some cool stuff for women and democrats too. Maybe she'll end up doing some actual good her second term too so she has some type of claim to legacy.

Gary Johson fucking sucks. He literally believes we should do nothing about climate change at all. He literally believes the poor shouldn't be helped anyway whateversoever.

Jill Stein m8

You'll be on your knees sucking greasy Mexican burrito dick after Hillary wins. Don't forget the balls.
;-P

yeah like the TPP. the official last door needed to open the global authoritarian-dictatorship ruled by corporations and globalists alike.

>I hope she helps do stuff for women.

found the SJW cuck

Not Bernie Supporter should ever vote Johnson. He's liberal but extreme right wing. The Libertarians advert themselves off and "more liberal that the democrats but more fiscally conservative than the GOP"

You think electing someone who didn't care about sending classified information from a personal laptop (that anyone can hack), uses her phone and charges it in secure locations, and lied to the American people by saying "I have never sent any classified information through a personal server" should be president? Do we really need another Clinton in office?

*no

QUESTION:

why is this a bad thing

All hail trump

>being this mad

That is pretty sad, to make a trump head prop. I don't remember anyone doing that to Obama when he ran, he got a lot of hate from the other side too

Not really, Hillary is just as much for chopping down immigration as Trump is, just Hillary isn't so torture-happy as Donald Trump is

If there were one main reason I'm not voting for Trump. It's probably because he promises to bring back waterboarding and "Worse than Waterboarding"

Hillary already flip flopped on that nerd. And not willy nilly for no good reason like when Trump flip flops. She did it because the voters didn't support it. And she's going to keep making smart calculated policy changes until she has one that takes her to the top.

Here's how I decided my vote.
Hi do the terrorist countries not want get elected here trump
They hate Trump so I like Trump simple enough.

she's still gonna fucking do it. she's a liar (and so is trump, ofc). i can't trust trump or hillary, both fuck ups who're getting money from corporate daddy

>Shillary.gif
Pretty much. Why do you hate winners? She's just playing the game boi. Stop hating the playa'.

1.) He promotes nationalism, which is what our nations needs more than anything else at the moment
2.) His plans for our military would save us big time. There's no reason for us to play world security for free. Other nations need to step the fuck up or start paying us.

3.) Tariffs on China will allow the US to be competitive as a producer again, potentially bringing back our steel industry, making many many high paying jobs capable of raising families as it did for the last generations.

4.) He's the only candidate not owned by Soros and various other groups. He's a man who already has wealth as well as fame. The only thing he has to gain from being the president of the united states is to have the pride to say he was the man who contributed to unfucking our nation.

5.) Your other option is Hillary. And if you honestly thing Hillary is in any way shape or form half as good as Trump, you need to get the fuck out of the rock you've been under and do some research. She's a cancer to this nation.

I don't mind the worse that waterboarding stuff as long as they are interrogating real terrorists, not just some suspect

That is because man made climate change is a myth. It is a religion

He's gotten money from Jeb!'s donors though. Johnson & Johnsons or whatever its called

>;-P
I forgot it was summer

more like men not having any effect on climate is a myth

Average age of a Sup Forumstard is 24

Sup Forumstards not realizing that Rodham will push social agendas that will skyrocket college tuition

no wonder they are called Sup Forumstards

>Reverse search that photo
Do you idiots secretly want people red pilled?
I hope trump uses it as proof of mexicans hatred of the US.

The US government made it pretty clear in some letters they wouldn't mind resorting to torture for people like Edward Snowden.

Believe whatever you want. This primary has made abundantly clear something I already knew: my vote doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Shillary's gonna cheat her way into the White House the same way she cheated her way into the nomination and feel justified doing it because 'Bush got one, now it's my turn.'

so you really don't know do you?

It is impossible to prove either way.

The fact that this stupid server shit is the biggest scandal the republicans can dig up is disgraceful. Mad props to Hillary. I literally couldn't even think of a more boring crime. No. One. Curr. Whatever real skeletons she indubitably has are buried fucking air tight.

>Tfw you've been raised to believe this

Why torture edward snowden? He has nothing to hide

cuck

I see what you mean and you're kinda right, the bourgeoisie will never give up their power by democratic means, I'd say vote for Jill Stein anyway doe.

Wew lad mexicans and Chinese ppl sho iz butthurt. Trump iz gonna flush u niggershould back to the 3rd world and invent trump bots to do yer menial labour.

Only impossible for idiots that don't want to believe science

you're a cuck, too.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw

We'll see what happens obviously, but I made up my mind to vote for Bernie over a year ago and nothing has happened to prevent me from doing that. The write-in box on the ballot exists for exactly this reason.

Religions have all been called science at one point in time.

you are wrong for a bunch of reasons, but I will say this.. if you think "he doesn't need money" or "doesn't want money" you have no idea who Trump is or what he is about. He has zero record of public service. He lies about money he donates to veterans. He is a New York 1%'er who couldn't give a fuck about you, or what you want. If you elect him, please don't be surprised when he does none of things he promised.

>loser
op had accomplished nothing in his lonely life

And this is why everybody hates trumpets.

God, I can't fucking wait when Shillary get's elected. All those tears over at Sup Forums will be fucking fantastic.

derp

So much this. The fact that the joomedia is this butthurt is a good reason to vote for trump. Pretty good indicator that trump is on the right track

At least make it more interesting than writing in Bernie, Write in Lenin or something.

Transsexuals are the .3 percent, yet people still cry over there feelings. What is wrong with someone making money?

just wait until your political group gets flagged as a terrorist organization under President Trump.

they took in 23 million in donations you ignorant faggot. also trump isn't nearly as rich as you think he is... notice he isn't funding this bitch himself...

I mean Sup Forumsro, our nation's security may be boring but look at behngazi, look at all the people that "disappeared" while trying to call the Clinton's out, listen to what Hilary said while talking about behngazi and how much she cares about American lives. I'm surprised that no one brought up her speech where she said something along the lines of not caring about our troops that were over there protecting the US Embassy.

Sup Forums is literally Trump's unofficial online campaign headquarters, you dumb fuck.

Their

No, please, don't write in the only candidate you actually want to be your president, write in a dead Russian for the lulz! Fucking goober.