Been thinking of ordering and trying Kava. Anyone here have experience with it?

Been thinking of ordering and trying Kava. Anyone here have experience with it?

Yes it is relaxing

waste of time, not worth it

bad for opiate withdrawls in my expierice

Really? What's it like and how'd you brew it?

Tastes good, it is best if you put it in a thing made to hold tea while you brew it because that shit is powder and can be gross to drink if you have a weak stomach, but the taste is good

Overrated as fuck

You just get the water hot and put a really tight mesh container holding the kava in it into the water and wait like five minutes or so and then drink it, and you will feel relaxed it's very good actually

tried it once

felt similar but a little "heavier on the toes" than a normal benzodiazapene

the main problem as the nausea was not worth it

reminds me of the benzo equivalent of kratom

kava = benzo
kratom = opiate

both are shit tier replacements but if youre a fiend it's nice to abuse to the point where it makes you sick and you lose the urge!

hope this advice helped faggots read it carefully

So what is the consensus? Worth it or not worth it? I know that Kava is gaining popularity, with designated Kava bars as well.

Yeah but it's still relaxing

It taste god damn disgusting, its a root.
I didnt do anything for me, at all

I added agave and some honey to make it palattable

I have some now and I just prefer to smoke some weed but if you are trying to stay away from all the drugs then yeah this is good but it's a very light sensation nothing to crazy

I have some weed too. Just wanted to see what the hype is about and the kind of experience it gives

So it causes nausea?

kava? yes

in fact I would say definitely more-so than kratom as it takes more extracting/liquid/overall material when using kava. it was pleasant once the nausea went away........it's great if you have a problem with drugs and need a fix......also great for getting off of it cuz it will make you not want to go thru the process

but if you are just trying to get high cuz you have no other options because of court, money, what have you, you are going to be underwhelmed/disappointed and probably be puking your tears out etc

for experienced drug users only :)

samefag

it's also great as a novelty, i'm glad I did it. will I ever repeat? no

*sips chardonnay*

>need a fix
It gives no "fix" at all.

In my expeirience kava didnt give me nausea and was about 10 times weaker than a benzo

Kratom actually feels like a good vicodin high but nausea typically happens when you eat after dosing

Lol I assure you, not the samefag. I'll probably try it once to see what it's about

yeah that's not true

I was addicted to benzos for several years, kava definitely gave 'relief' but it also gave nausea, go figure

also, gtfo of here newb

even Darvocet or immodium can give a fix if needed ....

So how much is a good amount to try to get a nice relaxed feeling without having to worry about nausea and also, what is the best way to do it?

buy liquid drop form and pour it in water. pour A LOT. It makes your mouth numb, which is the only fun part

kava gave no nausea but kratom did?

we must be wired differently, especially taste bud wise

I nom down 10g of krat in a cup of strawberry yogurt usually and it goes down clean/no nausea

*shrugs*

method of delivery?

I was never experienced with kava so I didn't really know how to do it, thus got nauseas

also yeah kava is a little weaker than a real benzo experience

by "real" I'm referring to megadosing prescription benzos to get a high. if you give me 1mg of Xanax I'm not going to feel shit just fyi

give me 4-5 and I'm feelin gewd and prolly want a beer and a blunt

I'm on klonopine for gad and xanax for sleep for the last 4 years. klonopine 10mg 3 times a day and xanax 20mg at bedtime. As well as plethora of other benzo and anti psychotics
I was on oxy/hydro on and off for a year with a spinal injury
Yeah so newb.

Kava gives nothing.
I tried it as my psych wouldnt up my dosage at the time.
It did fuck all.

lol Xanax 20mg

gtfo out of here faggot, you aren't fooling anyone

6'5" 250lbs
Takes alot to put me down

you made a typo right? Ive been on klonopin for 2 years and take 0.5mg at the most

your doctor lets you eat 10 pills at a time once a day?

and then 10 pills at a time 3 times a day?

seriously?

where do you live ethiopia or somalia

that would be 10 bars at night time (lol)

and then 30 kpins throughout the day

like lmao ive heard of some faggotry before but this takes it

This is OP. Never tried either Kava or Kratom. I'd be interested in trying either one, though I am more interested in Kava. I personally am a fan of benzos.

So are sugar pills.

20mg Xanax? That's insane!

I took a school bus and a double pressed 2 i am 6'3 210 , i was fucked ur a straight up liar LOL

Show pics with time stamp faggot

No typo.
I'm highly drug resistance. Docs say type 1 diabeetus is most likely the cause.

Klonopin 3 times a day 8am,12pm,4pm
Xanax normally around 11pm/12am
3 k , 1 x
4 pills

10mg is the "highest" "normal" that is perscribed. You can check on nih.gov if you would like to look in to it more, as you seem to be ill informed, or you're just a nigger selling small amounts to rich white mothers.

I was perscribed 20mg slowly as they watched my liver/kidney levels as the increased it, as well as the a1i levels

There's no way in hell! He probably mean 2mg, so one bar

I'm not posting my perscription numbers

I rep a New company that is slowly taking over the states. Anyways if you have more questions here is my link: try the 15$ sample pack before you buy. And Be prepared to be amazed!

wwww.pruvitnow.com (yes 4 w's)

just show the bars dumb ass

why you gotta lie on the internet , it doesnt make you cool.

In my opinion OP, there is no need for benzos when opiates are around. The kratom will do everything a benzo would PLUS the euphoria and motivation of an opiate

trust me, Im a klonopin/heroin user. I can still get high off Maeng Da kratom, its a miracle drug

I've tried opiates before such as vicodin. I personally prefer benzos. Xanax is my favorite. Trying to find something similar. How does Kava compare?

>kratom
>never head of it
>lel wikipedia
> "Consumption of kratom can lead to a number of health impacts, including respiratory depression, nervousness, agitation, aggression, sleeplessness, hallucinations, delusions, tremors, loss of libido, constipation, skin hyperpigmentation, nausea, vomiting, and severe withdrawal signs and symptoms.

So side effects like over the counter medication causes? kek

Is this legal or not? wikipedia is being a faggot about it

Yes it's legal. Can buy it online

Link