Why are girls so bad at video games ?

Why are girls so bad at video games ?

bad strategy
bad hand-eye coordination

my little niece is super good at nintendogs

I literally know a girl who is an avid gamer (and she plays good)

>autistic people have weird habits like doing the same thing over and over again
>men have autism at an astronomically higher rate compared to women
>video games consist of repetitive behavior
Hmm...

genetically woman have poorer depth perception then men, its actually not that much of a difference but its harder for them to judge distances while sitting or in 2d.

>men have autism at an astronomically higher rate compared to women
this

Too busy fucking Jamal and Chad.

less practice, less competitive by nature

they're better at sympathy

that's about it

>less competitive
This

Women are fucking inferior creatures and shouldn't even be classified as human because they're all traitorous whores who do nothing but suck big black cock all day and are a fucking drain on society

great post my friend

I have spent a considerable amount of time on videogames but am still only mediocre at them because I spend all my time roleplaying or socializing with other players instead of improving myself. Lots of people like you have told me that I'm good but in reality you're just impressed that I'm average. I have never reached the top-tier in any game.

Autism fucks with your executive functioning. You can become good at tetris as an autist but you can never excel at anything where you have to read your opponent, or anything that requires improvisation for that matter.

>girls playing videogames
lol, what's next, girls playing football?

Aussie posters are such tryhards

>because I spend all my time roleplaying or socializing with other players instead of improving myself
this turns me on

girl here, the internet is just so bad :’(

mostly they can't get into it so they play to appease their brother cousin significant other

but when they do if they do they are relatively okay at it, its rare since they probably will be socializing with other girls since that is what society and peers expect really

I still have to find a man better than me at AoE2

they are too busy fucking blacks to waste their life with manchildren games

Do you have a nice boyclit?

>AoE2
We are in 2017.

>tfw my sister is good at competitive games
>she's not like attention whoring cunts
>she's my sister

Why

is she cute?

Has that ever stopped anyone before?

Because games are for men silly boy XD
Don't hit on me tehe :P
Also things men like are autistic and repetitive (sports,computer games,gambling) while girls like autistic things that require you to use your thinker box (reading and other dumb shit)

How the fuck is this shit Sup Forums related?

I'm not OP, but I do read a lot, hate sports (specially football) and never gambling.
and I'm a male tho, wtf?

Der ewige Deutsche wieder. Immer nur am meckern.

They tend to wind up cables violently

>and I'm a male tho, wtf?

I don't think so, Hélène. In all seriousness though, I notice a lot of French millennials seem to like that kind of stuff (more than us), am I just looking at French Chads and Stacys or what?

Is she fat