How do a flat girl compete with hotter girls?

How do a flat girl compete with hotter girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50/50 shot, depends on what the guy likes

Learn to love anal.

With endless hours of exercise shaping and toning a great ass.

be cuter. not all about tits. ass is great too.

I prefer flat to cow tits

just be asian than everyone will love you

I love flat girls
They often look younger

If you're down to earth/quite chill no one will really give a shit, failing that this user speaks the truth also.
>695130514

find somebody who prefers flat girls

When he nut, keep sucking. Don't stop until he proposes, continue through wedding and finally let up a bit on his deathbed.

Have an above average face

Have a great personality.
just kidding breast implants

Personally I'm more of an ass man so I would say squat more

She doesn't want you losers, though. She wants advice for her crush, Chad Thundercock. You two reek of desperation and are doomed to orbit some fat chick for life.

Post pics on Sup Forums
that's how
do it now

Be 11 and know how to keep a secret.

Easy
How do a curvy girl compete with hotter flat girls?

Holy shit. I am blessed today, by the light of the Nine.

Dubs

this, most of us prefer a nice ass over boobs.

Short hair, work out a little, dust your face a little to look like you have stubble. Go to a gay bar, pick up a dude, bring him home. Drag him to your bedroom, turn to him, and reveal your vagina. He begins to squirm and tries to leave, but the door is locked. He knows what he has to do to escape.
And that's pretty much my dating strategy.

Do squats, crush my face with your thighs.
Idgaf about boobs...

tits or gtfo

no hot chicks go for the tits so you have a chance to beat them!

I lost it after reading Chad Thundercock. I must be high as fuck

>hotter
>flat
big tits, big muscles, big asses, big dicks.. mainstream garbage.. most faggots have a 4-6 inch cock, no muscles to speak of and most lesbian sluts are destroyed titted ugly vagina having flab guts. Give me a lady with a hard little body.

no boobs, no problem. get a booty if you want some more attention from boys but otherwise just do you booboo

Yeah, but in my case, I can't fool lesbians into entering my rape room...They see my balls every time...

that's a guy

Op. Large or small. Tits are fine. Im a 29 yo looking for a good woman that has nice legs and cute face that isnt crazy. Tits are no matter to me. Dont let society rule whats beautiful to you.

> Don't let society rule what is beautiful for you

There's a tumblrite post if I ever saw one....

>I only like what the media tells me I should

You say "Tumblr", I say "free". Opinions vary.

Become acnekun.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

I'll watch her and chad

Femanon dating 101

Don't be a cunt, don't be a prude. Learn to give crazy blowjobs and take it in the ass. Pretty much get you any guy you want unless you're absolutely hideous. Also, be financially stable so we don't have to support your (hopefully fantastic) ass.

Being a good cook is also a plus.

simple, but not necicerily easy,

make an effort to appear easy to approach and easy to talk to, but be careful not to be so easy to talk with or you could get freindzoned by everyone

>Yeah, but in my case, I can't fool lesbians into entering my rape room...They see my balls every time...

An Elastrator will solve that problem.

Fstar89 that's my kik, I have a bff witch the same thing. Kik me and let's chat and I can give you all the info you can take from a males perspective with out the trolling. and you do have advantage that other girls don't have.

Flat is my fetish.

These guys are right

My sister was just like you, she was a easy solid 8/10, approached ( or at least heavily noticed ) by guys almost everytime she leaves home, but since she has no tits or a big ass she thinks low about herself

You are probably beautiful the way you are, implants are dogshit btw

whats your zip code?

If you have no tits this means you are failed as a mother, and should not be desirable by any man

Just accept your betaness nature gave to you

beauty is more than what you look like.....