I'm a black guy from chicago

i'm a black guy from chicago

ask me anything

Is this in the news?

How much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

how was church last sunday?

Why do you guys have such strange water fountains on your homes?

Who built the Pyramids in Egypt

yep. fortunately enough though this city is a shithole so its not really a big shock here

What do you think of r/asianmasculinity?

How easy/hard is it for me to get a hot black girl. I'm a spic btw.

same as every other sunday

its a bunch of fat ladies singing their souls out

Can you understand why some white people don't want to live with black people en masse?

come in macedonia i need strong big guys like u
im gonna do uprising

Hey NIGGER. Wanna hear some real facts?

It's that your race is a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families.
Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - thse invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to fude into bigger groups and become organized.The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they?
Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope.Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war).
Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope.
And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true.
FUCKING eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow.Indians managed to domesticate the elephant.Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis.
It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children -conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa.But they don't help your kind in a civilized society.

They just don't

Do you follow the NFL?
Who do you think the Bears should draft?

???

i always assumed it was black people for the longest time, however i have no fucking clue anymore

i just visited it and its fucking weird as hell. is it just asian men craving white wommins?

not too sure. you have a fair chance desu, the dating preference for black women probably goes

black men > latino men > white men > asian men

>Chicago

W-what's the name of your gang?

>???
They're all toilet shaped.

uprising for what? only if we can have a gril exchange. i want an exotic eastern european gf. we have polish grils in chicago but they aren't the same.

rude

don't follow nfl any more like i used to desu. i only follow nba and some college football. didn't know american football was popular in brazil

hmmm, I can't think of a question at the moment 2bh

please keep this thread bumped until tomorrow so I can come back and ask a well thought out question to this fine black gentleman

You unironically thought black people built the pyramids...fucking hell it's worse than I thought

how dangerous is the south side?

why are niggers from chicago such subhumans?

i've met decent niggers and the ones round here stick to basic nigger shit albeit harmless but chicago nigs have gone feral.

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet?

My post was a joke but
>i want an exotic eastern european gf.
they won't like you desu buddy. Even if they do their brothers/dads will beat you up.

no gangs for me. the violence here is no joke and i'd inevitably get myself killed

never noticed that. you've visited chicago before?

how the fuck was i supposed to know? i just knew egypt was in africa so i assumed they were black

will try. might go to sleep tho. you dont have to ask a question just talk if u want

>how the fuck was i supposed to know?
by going to school you stupid fucking nigger

>i always assumed it was black people for the longest time, however i have no fucking clue anymore

American education people

incredibly violent for the most part. i've lost family members and friends to violence and its only getting worse. luckily i was raised in a relatively safe part of the south side away from all the violence. it definitely leaks over at times and crime in the south side can vary block to block

not all of the south side is bad though and crime also happens on the west and north sides too

a lot of things man. the city has always neglected the south side and it has to do a lot with the inherent corruption and segregation within the city.

Hello, I hope you had a good day and I hope you live a successful life.

blame the american school system for not teaching african history the way it needs to be

thanks ameribro, i hope u do too. where are you from btw

Baton Rouge

how's the state of louisiana economically? i want out of this hellhole asap

why don't you go back to africa?

What do you think of Egypt?

Not too good 2bh mainly because of Bobby Jindal's stupidity, but our current governor isn't helping either. I got screwed over especially hard because a lot of financial aid funded by the state for public universities got cut big time, and I've got more student loans than I want.

I'm looking at moving to southern Florida after I get my degree, I hope things work out for you.

>why don't you go back to africa?
i don't want to go to belgium

i knew this coptic egyptian kid in high school and he was pretty based. he actually ended up going to a black college believe it or not. most black americans would think egyptians are cool

what do egyptians think of black americans?

sosa baby 3 hunna

What do you think of Zwarte Piet?

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

do u like chikin and watermelun?

What's your job?

i heard its racist and people wear blackface. it doesn't really bother me though since its not my position to tell what another country should or shouldn't do. i don't know anything about it other than that

who the fuck doesn't?

i work at a big consulting firm and there's a decent chance you could guess which one

fav sneakers?

do you have a qt black gf? or at least some thot racthet bitches?

How often do you get pulled over by the cops?

i thought about moving to Illinois should i reconsider

i've regularly worn sambas all my life since middle school and endured all the weird looks from other black people. which is understandable since soccer isn't really popular here

when i'm not wearing those, i'm either wearing jordans, timberlands, converse or dress shoes for work.

>timbs
my nig

underrated post

i'm single atm but 2 out of 3 of my girlfriends were black. non-ghetto, non-fat black women are high test and can usually cook and fuck well.

the south side has some black qts but the rest are trash, there's no in between

when i lived in the north side, quite frequently but probably not as much as you'd think.

depends. there's a huge polish community here in chicago and you shouldn't have any problems fitting in.

there's other cities in america with better economies in my opinion but chicago isn't too bad a choice. what field do you work in?

speaking of samba's I been trying to re-up on my all black samba's can't find any anywhere..the goat of shoes

not op but
>pole moving to chicago
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

neat

what shoes do romanians wear and what music do they listen to? is it true romanian women are the best looking in europe?

Has your porch ever been stolen?

in my city usually high converses/af1s, homo pop or hh, honestly idk

>the goat of shoes
they truly are. it's telling that after more than 10 years i still haven't gotten tired of them

nice bpt meme leafada

delet this

>hh
hip hop? post some

How is your job :) ?

How long have you been lurking/posting here?

Thoughts on Titanic Sinclair and his project poppy?

The zwarte piet is an honorable man though, he helps santa claus. There's nothing really racist about it besides that white people black face to look like him. We do the same here to honor Melchior on the day of the three wise men, or holy kings, what ever they are called in the US.

What do ya think of Albanians?Have you ever met any

honestly, my job is pretty shitty. the current company i'm working for is in deep shit and their management is awful. i try to stay optimistic but i didn't really want to do this in the first place.

at least i have job tho right? thanks for asking m8

wish i had a high test black qt

How does it feel to have your eight years of work torn apart in months?

How many times have you been shot at today?

Well kewlz, have you ever had anything intention to migrate to other country and get better job?

i lurked since i was in high school however i didn't post regularly until about a year ago

who? what's his project?

i honestly don't have a problem with it. even if it has racist undertones it doesn't affect me to the point where it makes me angry.

>three wise men
not too sure. black people christianity is slightly different and we dont do the kings stuff

i met one albanian and all i remember telling him was that some celebrity gril i thought was black was actually albanian and he laughed. he was very friendly and chill like most of the people i meet from the balkans

Post your favourite bands (music bands)

was it rita ora?i thought she was black too
>albanians
>white

me too i want one from texas or an exotic qt from the middle east or east africa or something

i wake up to the sounds of gunshots like most chicagoans

elaborate ireland

yep, however i'm not really sure where. somewhere tropical like southeast asia or panama would be nice desu

really want to visit thailand or malaysia someday and possibly indonesia. didn't know there was 200 million people in indonesia. your country is huge m8

do you live in jakarta?

a tribe called quest, nwa, wutang...

i like old school hip hop and never really got into rock bands. for some reason most black people just don't like modern rock music, it just sounds bland i think

>was it rita ora?
yeah lmao, it blew my mind

this

free Dylann Roof

int's a strange place... Also I don't have a question but greetings from STL my man.

Nah Bandung :)

>Half-person

hey bro

>int's a strange place
it is. however its the least autistic board on 4chin imo and has the least shittiest memes

> i always assumed it was black people for the longest time, however i have no fucking clue anymore
These are Egyptians. DNA testing has proven modern Egyptians are hardly different from ancient Egyptians.

Some of them appear black, some of them appear white, but most of them are simply brown. They're Hamito-Semites; Semites being an Asiatic people from Mesopotamia, and Hamites being an African people from the Nilo-Sahara area. Egyptians, natively, express skin tones and phenotypic traits that span the gambit.

Add to this the many invaders adding their mix in (greeks, arabs, persians, turks, akkadians and even nubians), and you get a quote ethnically ambiguous people.

But Egyptians are predominantly neither black not white, but a Hamito-Semitic fusion of Asiatic and African ancestry. Which makes perfect sense, given its geography at the confluence of both continents.

Assuming you're a real Black person and not baiting, would an African-American girl be interested in a French Canadian man or they don't like to racemix? Also, is it true that a lot of African-Americans have White blood?

>least autistic
Have you even seen the country generals?

>Bandung
wtf. what is this? poo? :)

so it's not wrong to say that they are racially ambiguous, and that claiming them as black or white is basically erasure? wish we could just leave it at that

>African-American girl be interested in a French Canadian
sure. contrary to memes, african americans do not hate white people and you have just as much a chance as anyone else. just depends on the girl

>African-Americans have White blood
yes but this actually varies from person to person. in general we are phenotypically ambiguous and its completely normal for african americans in the same family to look unrelated due to recessive genes in complexion

A volcano crater dummy

>so it's not wrong to say that they are racially ambiguous, and that claiming them as black or white is basically erasure?

b8

i can't understand any of them other than the north american one which is tame and boring

swedish general is based though and i stop by for memes some times

do you live by it? is there an urban city nearby?

> so it's not wrong to say that they are racially ambiguous,
Pretty much.

It's also not much of a mystery as some claim. Egyptians wrote quite a lot on their neighbours and how they viewed them. You have the Phoenicians (Lebanese) with pale skin, the Nubians black as night, et cetera. Egyptians regarded themselves as in-between.

Though, as I've said, Egyptians themselves vary wildly in skintone.

Is it true that if the white man will go through the black quarter will get shot?

Where will you go once the day of the rope dawns or do you take it like a nigger?

Assuming this is the case,

are you happy that your ancestors were shipped to the states so that you could live there in this time or would you have preferred that not to have happened

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my nig

nope. maybe in the ghetto people will think you have more money since you are white and are more likely to target you for robbery, but not out of racial hatred.

a black person in the ghetto is far, far, far, far, far more likely to be shot than any white person because others will assume gang connections and affiliations

>Where will you go once the day of the rope dawns
Germany

what neighborhood? I'm from oak park

All of his female ancestors got lots of plantation-owner dicking he would be sick to be glad about that.

>Germany

germany might be a nazi state in 10 years, given the problems that multiculturalism cause now

don't be a we wuz kangz faggot you moron

>i just knew egypt was in africa so i assumed they were black

you can't be serious

do you know what north africans look like?

>are you happy that your ancestors were shipped to the states
i mean it's not something i think about daily considering it happened centuries ago before the country was even conceived

regardless of america being a shithole or not, and regardless of the european immigration boom in the late 19th/early 20th century, we would all still be here

do you go around asking jamaicans if they were happy they were shipped there?

give links pls

Everyone WUZes.

Just last month there was a Swede unironically arguing Nordstrom built the pyramids.

People like to think THEY WUZ KANGZ, regardless of race. 'N PYRAMIDZ N SHIET for some reason.

Sort of like how Jesus is Korean in Korea, Ethiopian in Ethiopia, and German in Germany. People put shit in their image.

From the northside?