How should commissioners of sporting leagues react when a player tweets pic related? Respect free speech or the dollar?

How should commissioners of sporting leagues react when a player tweets pic related? Respect free speech or the dollar?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking niggers

No need for racism.

At least he didn't take his head all the way off

I don't know what a commissioner is but whoever the fuck tweeted that should be banned for life, no questions asked

How on God's green Earth can you advocate the murder of police officers and get away with it

Kys

t. Cuck

welcome to CURRENT YEAR, you can get away with anything if you're black or brown.

Like the FA president

American cops are a danger to society

Free speech. That is protected under the first amendment, as it should be.

Because police officers get away with murder all the time?

well we know if i white tweets something 500x less offensive he would be out of the league or fired (curt)

Banned for life is a bit harsh, a man has a righteous opinion and honestly you have no clue how terrible it is being black and living in fear of the police.

Good.

you can tell all your friends publicly you are a nazi.... but you may not like the results

Domestic terrorism isn't free speech, nor is it protected by the constitution.

Police are figures of the state, attacks against them are attacks against the state.

Terrorism as defined by US law is:
The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

The NFL has to follow the constitution?

Yes, actions have consequences but role models in the African American community shouldn't have their voices be silenced. That's slavery.

Does the NORTH AMERICAN football league have to follow the constitution?
Pants on head retard

Reddit's here everyone!

>slavery is to discourage people from being violent murderers
lol, you just know this poster is black.
The gross misuse of terms to continue irrational self justification even when clearly immoral or illegal, typical nog

Why should an athlete be forbidden to speak his mind? He is a black man in a position of prominence and respect and should be allowed to tell the world his thoughts.

Tweeting something like that isn't the same as acting on it

>NORTH AMERICAN
>The N in NFL

If a white player advocated murdering black people, he would and should be in a world of shit.

Fuck off to reddit, cunt.

Its openly supporting it and encouraging it.
Especially knowing you likely have young fans.
That is plain unprofessional and should have disciplinary actions.

I'm black and I have been pulled over by a motorcycle cop who was white and at the time I was 19.

Not only I didn't die, I didn't even get a ticket. To many niggs nigging. Fuck I hate BLM, I already felt like race relations have gone backwards since the 90s before their bullshit.

have you ever had a job before?
You do know that pretty much any professional employer doesn't let their employees "speak their mind" right?

Nintendo fired that girl for openly supporting pedophilia.
NFL should at least reprimand this nog for openly supporting terrorism/murder.

No you can't, and that guy should be fired and banned straight away. If a footballer in Britain tweeted something like that they'd be out of their club straight away.

Ah I see

Go fuck yourself.

Well, that's shit.

This is bait isn't it

I agree, but a private organization disciplining him is different than the government actively censoring him

advocation for violence is not protected under the first amendment

especially against the state in practice

Kek, this reminds me of when I saw americans arguing for the >exposition about Mohamad solely made to piss off muslims.You are just a bunch of hypocrites.

inciting violence is not protected by free speech

>Brandenburg v Ohio

and saying "polices" unironically

What happened in Dallas was an act of liberation and the reason why we have the 2nd amendment: An oppressed group of people rising up against an unjust government

They can suspend someone for saying something offensive. It happened to a Dolphin player that said something offensive about Michael Sam kissing his bf.

The last time the police unjustly overpoliced and brutalized black communities was in the early 90s.

Last Week cops kicked out a huge group of teenagers congregating near the park. Most of them were very rowdy. Also black. Don't see white, hispanic (well mostly the peruvians) or asian folks going nuts like that.

Just saying. Thanks god for cops.

Most cops don't want any incidents on their shift and just want to go home like everyone else.

There's bad ones and

No, what is slavery is that the vast majority of them are living off of my dime.

your point?
The Government isn't censoring people. Though they could easily classify BLM as a terrorist organization and censor them.

However its bad for your league to allow such behavior to be deemed acceptable.

>some Americans that aren't you said some things one time
>that makes you a hypocrite
typical jungle monkey, also a nog

just as planned

White people take the majority of welfare. Also welfare pays less than even the value of their potential labor.

>There's bad ones

The thing is that a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes than whites in America, which is why blacks are more likely to be shot. Nothing to do with bad cops.

I read something that said when you take crime levels of blacks and whites into account, whites are actually more likely to be shot by the police than blacks.

WE

whites are more likely to get shot, blacks are more likely to receive rougher handling, studies points to overall lack of bias in policing.

You wouldn't be here arguing that an exposition insulting someone's faith should be prohibited would you? Of course not (mind you, I'm an atheist), but you are here arguing against the right to free speech of something that goes against what you think is right.
>typical jungle monkey, also a nog
Kek, pathetic.

>liberals can't into averages

BLM is merely a puppet of people with a political agenda. Unfortunately our current POTUS is one of the people on board with these agendas.

Its a multi-faced movement designed to force the country into two things.
1. Gun ban
2. Federalized police

"where law ends, tyranny begins" - John Locke
Unfortunately the USA is proving that the laws created for the people are ending. People can be held above the law if its beneficial to the oligarchy.
Current examples: Hillary and BLM

7/10 bait, not bad

RG3 got shit on by ESPN because he "might be a republican"

>role models
>African American community

>remember I used to be a little wigger faggot wearing flat brimmed hats blasting rap music in my car
>now I never relax around blacks and am always ready in case they chimp out

Jesus fuck the media has completely JUSTed this country. Blood is on their hands.

I don't argue about religion here.

Killing cops or anyone is not free speech.
Free speech for example, would be my right to call you a nigger, yet for some reason that IS actually punishable in modern society.
Murder? they good boys, murder is ok!
nigger? OMG A RACIST, CRUCIFY HIM!

fuck off with "free speech" you cowards censor free speech constantly and then blame other people for it when they are against criminals murdering people? go fuck yourself.

Whites take 40%, blacks take 39%. Neither is a majority, and those numbers are disproportionately black.

The NFL is in a bind here.
They could suspend this nog or whatever for this but they would without a doubt have a bunch of nogs start chiming out throughout the NFL and just cause a scene and draw attention to it.

All they can do is just shut up because the NFL like the rest of America (with the exception of the media) just doesn't want a bunch of niggers chimping out and causing a scene leading to worse shit.

It's a touchy subject not because it's political or anything it's just niggers are a fucking hornets nest

The Cleveland police union is saying they won't be providing secruity for games this year.

Yeah something similar happened in my state of Minnesota.
The negresses on the WNBA walked on court in CoonLivesMatter shirts and so the security team walked out and said they won't police the games again.

Yours is a much bigger deal though because >WNBA

You have to understand that in a healthy society, people repect each other. Having the right to insult (It goes for OP's picture too) someone will achieve nothing but breed hate and you don't even realize how serious this is because you are not part of a minority. Assumming you are white, I take that a racial insult will have little effect on you, but what about a black guy?.Try to wear their boots once and think about it. If you don't have compassion, you are nothing.

This fucking nigger needs to be banned from the league for life.

This is 100% unacceptable.

Fuck off with your bait already hue

Not b8 m8, police officers literally kill blacks every day. A black guy literally can't reach for his wallet without getting his arm pumped with bullets in Minnesota, and northern states are usually less racist than the south

It's not bait. The world breaks my heart, that's all.

I hope every cop stationed around where he lives saw that tweet.

the problem is that if you don't fit the narrative, it doesn't apply to you

>private organization
>Constitution applies to the government

Isaiah Crowell did literally nothing wrong

You don't fucking reach for things without permission. Everyone knows that, black or white.

>black athlete makes post about killing cops
sp verdict: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE GAME FOREVER

>white athlete makes post about disliking minorities or shows any kind of racist tendencies
sp verdict: BASED WHITE MAN JUST BOUGHT A JERSEY THANK YOU BASED BASED BASED

>this delusion
Lmao drinking the NRA's koolaid and sucking conservative cock

Daily reminder that a lot of you closet racists will be exposed

Time is not on your side

end your life

Reminder that the same people who are defending their white police are the same people who regularly attack janitors and mods on Sup Forums.

Reminder that >for free shitposters are the BLM of Sup Forums.

Lol at that reaching because white athletes never do shit this stupid

>Who is Riley Cooper

There are so many better examples. All Cooper did was be racist.

How many niggers did he fight user? Plus he was wasted not stone sober and tweeting pictures of cops with jugulars cut by an ISIS looking nigger

Such as?

>respect free speech
Oh, I didn't realize the commissioner of a private, professional sports league was a government official. Retard.

>this guy said the N word while piss drunk at a Kenny Chesney concert. Whites are just as bad!
Kek

Are you new to sports? Josh Hamilton wasted a huge portion of his career after being the number 1 overall pick in baseball and being hailed as the next Babe Ruth only to turn into a coke head and alcoholic. He manage to have a feww good years but he could've been a legend. That's just one example.

And he came back and is still an all star tier player

Meanwhile I can think of players like Len Bias and shit that ODed on blow a week after getting drafted.

>still an all star tier player

Yeah for like 3 years. You're right about Len Bias though. Wasted Potential.

Josh Hamilton outperformed most #1 picks even with his missing seasons

Most number 1 picks aren't guarantees though. Hamilton was a lock to be a superstar and future hall of famer. Only other guy in recent history to get so much hype as a number 1 pick in baseball is Bryce Harper.

>I like pigs

I don;t like cops but I respect them and the work that they do.

Cool story bro. Do you feel like murdering people with your connect-the-dots logic, yet?

I don't recall that much hype around Hamilton. Strasburg got more hype as well I'm sure.

>im a jobless aspie

I don't, most are assholes with an inner manlet
Funny enough the nicest cop I've met around here is this English guy who moved here for the shekels

Oh yeah Strasburg did too. But Hamilton was hyped badly.

>attention deprived fedora autist is resentful of authority

Shocker

I'm as clean as a whistle, never even smoked weed. I don't like people who treat others like shit or are disrespectful just because they can
But keep on with your retarded memes if it makes you feel better, darling

Correct me if I am wrong because I am not American

But I was under the impression that the first amendment was only protection from the government violating your free speech but employers could do whatever they want

>polices

Basically, yes; all of the rights in the bill of rights are limitations on the government. But that doesn't matter if the speech is a crime, like inciting violence (if that's what this pic is)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions
>Threats of violence that are directed at a person or group of persons that has the intent of placing the target at risk of bodily harm or death are generally unprotected

Never should face jail time but anyone should not watch the nfl if he's allowed to play

Fuck the police, they made their own bed here. This is what happens when you continue to do bad shit after everyone tells you to stop.