Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

I'm just here to reply.

Feels good to be in that 10%

reply.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't post moar n00dz

Oh look, it's this thread again

fk

Amen sister

How accurate is this chart OP?
Also, whats more important, facial aesthetics, a fit body, or dick size?

that's the joke faggot

(you)

dude wtf this thread is haunted.
fucking ghosts

fsdg

What the fuck is that?

boy im glad i got a 9x6 dick

now thats some fukin brain genius of thinkering right there. yeah baby yeah!!

Your mammy will die in her sleep tonight if you don't give these big nigger milkers a good tonguing.

Shopped then degraded quality to try to make it go unnoticed.
Nice b8 m8.

pop pop let me cum on your corpse

Are fucking kidding me your so fucking autistic for your information a female only need a 4 inch dick to be pleasured it's a fact and even if the vagina grows when u are horny the g spot won't move so get off the internet and go kill your self

Proof with timestamp micropenis Faggot.

Oh my god you're like the funniest person I have ever seen and you're not just funny your edgy too it's a double threat. Kys.

>eurofag
You need to convert to American measurements retard. You're well below the threshhold.

if you couldn't tell from the mother will die meme

come on user, how fucking retarded are you?

hey

It's okay because it's not like you could please me anyways.

7" here and I don't cum from intercourse, so you're not the only one who has trouble finishing.

Last time I had sex the girl (a gusher, so I know) came six times in three hours, and I didn't come once.

So please fuck off, I don't care what you like. You're disrespectful and you don't know how to fuck. If you did, your man would put the effort in to learn how to fuck your G-spot, like I did.

It's not like girls are difficult to read or make cum, anyways, Jesus. They have a ton of easy to find spots that work towards the goal, and, honestly, they're petty. Just build her up a few hours and she's putty in your hands; she'll do whatever you want her to.

Communication is essential for good sex; if they're not making you cum, why don't you try telling them what works and what doesn't, instead of taking a piss on them?

It's because you're a fucking idiot.

Considering I have a vagina I can say that any object going deeper than around 5-6" hurts like a bitch. Sometimes shallower than that.
And the vagina isn't even the source of most orgasms, that would be the clitoris.

second one in the upper left corner

I've got 4-5 inches, and chance of ever getting with my crush?

so you changed pictures and text. but sadly you're the same pathetic asshole you always were.

My bad, I'm high as fuck.

wut? 9 inches long 6 inches around

Only if you give this dumper a good throttling, faggot.

Nice photoshop faggot. Saged.

Guys. Dont even reply, let it die.

>tie womyn up
>duct tape vibrating wand to clitoris
>power on
>leave for a while to run errands
Wow, satisfying womyn sure is hard

dickhead

>Jost letting you guys know
What the fuck does "Jost" mean?

And it takes far less dick to reach the prostate. Women truly are only one synthetic ovum away from total uselessness.

I came

Ok I'm perfectly fine with that deal

kill yourself OP.

I smell the BO of another whiteknight

Hey, I see you've edited that tired old copypasta to make it from a female perspective! Good for you! You're really moving up in life!

I'm sure you'll bait many a newfag.

Oh shit.

This. I dated a guy who's cock was 9 inches long..it was too much, we couldn't do a lot of positions because it was too painful. My boyfriend is about 6.5 and knows how to do more than jackhammer me, I'll take him over a bigger cock any day!

im the guy above who has 9 inches. please kill me. cant wear shorts, cant go swimming, get a boner and its pretty well seen. condoms are the hardest thing in the universe and women cry when i go in. its a curse.

You'll be okay user, you'll just have to be gentle with the ladies.
Do boxer briefs help at all?

Yes you dumb cunt, acting like dick size matter if you can have sex with her or not

nig

I thinks it's Dutch or some shit. I believe it's pronounced "yost" rhyming with "most".

Fucking poster

ive tried everything and almost nothing works because im really big flaccid. im the size of 2 toilet paper rolls stacked on top of each other for reference. and im thicker than that.

My mommie won't die

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I whole heartedly believe that the average size penis can get a girl off no problem. The issue is the average guy doesn't know how to fuck.

My girlfriend cums at least 5 times during sex and I'm barely pushing 6 inches.

XD

Pic & timestamp or GTFO

It has been floating around for years now and is produced by some Penis Enlargement scam.

This. Its all about what you do with it. Sounds corny but coming from a woman the sex is way better when you love somebody, you learn their body and have a deeper intimacy.

well memed frendo

well fuck. too high to fight the superstition tonight

I'm sorry to hear that user. I lack that equipment so I don't know how to help, but I hope you figure out some solution.

That particular version is also edited. In the original, everything was more to the left side by 3 or 4 boxes.

I've got an average dick and it'll never be anywhere near a vagina in my life. I know you're all whores and I like my money. Enjoy the single mother life :^)

>Its all about what you do with it
Trebek, I'll take "Things Average Guys ALWAYS say in a penis size discussion." please.

im the same way brother, at 6" i take hours to cum, but the girls are always cumming themselves. its a blessing and a curse

>6 fucking inches
>perfect
keep fucking dreaming dicklet.

Cuck

thats what happens when you fuck yourself with a 10 inch dildo. even above average dick becomes to small for you. probably every guy you are with wants to do anal, because it's the only tight hole you maybe have

fucucking kek

Choke to death with a dick, you noisy cunt

That's what the chart said. Charts never lie, do they? I mean, if we shouldn't believe charts, then I guess that one you posted should be ignored too, right?

Fag

Who are you?your body is superb.

I'm not to small to make you cum.

7x5 is goldicocks level

benis

f

Cancer

You don't speak for all women unfortunately. I have a thick 9 inch cock and I've had at least 5 girls who couldn't take all of me inside of them. I'm sure if it were 6 it would have been a much better fit for them, but as a guy with a good sized dick, they couldn't satisfy me. How can I pound with them pulling away or pushing me back because I'm hurting them during sex? Deep vaginas matter to guys with big dicks

Hahahahaha

Did you fucking read the post?
Hint: i never said it was authentic, smartass.

You could not possibly be more beta.

Fuck you op.

my dick is 7in long by a little over 5in girth and ive never had any probs but im also great at head

Ok. So we should just ignore what you said, then, because it's not authentic. Gotcha.

O.o

burn in hell

>implying a large penis is anything, save barbarous

I could however talk to more camwhores.
On my know a few handfuls that I talk to regularly. So have fun here I'm usually on snapchat myself.

You're so funny, have fun finding the perfect guy!

>implying what i said even refernced the chart.
I think we should just be ignoring everything you say seeing as you're too stupid to fucking read.
If you, with or without a fucking chart to hold your hand, think 6 inches is an ideal penis size, you are delusional.

Fag