My girlfriends upset with me because i didnt want to kiss her after she swallowed me. I dont get it

my girlfriends upset with me because i didnt want to kiss her after she swallowed me. I dont get it....

grow up and lick that cum off you faggot.

just fucking kiss her, make sure its cleaned up first. plus most of the jizz doesnt get on the lips if its inside you idiot

Just show her you appreciate it. It's not like she's asking you to use tongue, right?

she did...

she wanted tongue too idiot

Don't be such a pussy faggot. It's your own fucking cum, man up and kiss your woman back.

She should be, and you're a homophobe who might need to consider the origin of his fears. Tell that bitch she deserves better

Mine gave me a rim job once - kiss that.

Just fucking kiss her, what's a big deal?

You're a fag for not kissing her.

you're a child. grow up. kiss her.

ITT: homosex

Deal with it you immature little faggot. Unless you scour your hands for 20 minutes under hot water after you jack off: you have already ingested plenty of your own cum.

I kiss my chick before she swallows it, we share the load.

At least pretend you are a man and kiss her now OP.

Bruh this Korean bitch I met at the 626 night market wanted me to lick my cum off her tits because she says it's "hot and animalistic."

I'm cool with kissing after she sucks me off but fuck literally eating my own cum.

OP is a pussy but she is a childish moron for getting upset about something so trivial.

it's just cum

> mistaking a duty for a favor
Sounds to me like she needs a dickslap in the face for being a cheeky bitch. She should be grateful she gets to swallow your cum...

I agree with you op I would never kiss my gf if I came in her mouth, might as well cum in your hand and eat it disgusting faggots

>after she swallowed me
I'd leave her, but then, vore isn't my fetish.

right!? I don't get if half these replies are trolls or just cum loving faggots? I mean if my girl didn't want me kissing her after going down on her, id totally understand and respect her wish. Its just my personal preference of not having to taste my own fucking cum. For all those faggots saying to kiss her, i got a huge load for each and everyone one of you to taste

We all know you've eaten it when you jerk off alone, is it a pride think?

Do you find it hot when your girl fingers herself and licks them afterwards?

no, if shes cool with it herself, i dont give a shit