Feels thread anyone?

Feels thread anyone?

Tell us whats wrong user

A few days have gone by with minimal sleep, my body always feels tired and I can't seem to ever fall asleep at a decent hour. Insomnia has gotten the best of me and my anxiety is spiking because of it..

That sounds like how my girlfriend is. She lives kinda far away and i really wish i could be there for her more

Feel like I can never find happiness and I've had suicidal thoughts for months

Bump for OP's good intentions.

When you live with your girlfriend of 3 years and she can't stand your fucking guts anymore. I think being separated makes you love the person more because you're not seeing each other every day. I think the spark died in our relationship and we're standing on a sinking ship.

Bump

Im sorry user. One thing thats helped me is just moving on. Honestly dont dwell on the past. Dont think about all the stupid stuff or things you have done. There will be others.

Welcome to the club.

Existential crises happen to me on a daily basis, the tedium of work home school is more of a chore than anything else.. I'm reaching wits end.

I got laid at age 16 and haven't been laid since. I went bald at age 17.

I feel as though my partner deserves more than me. they deserve so much more and it breaks my heart to see them settle for something less

i just want them to be happy

You're situation sounds similar to mine. My high school sweetheart and I have a 3yr old son and we've been together for over 7 years. I don't even know how it got to this part. I am literally texting her right now because she ignores my calls, begging her to tell me what has gone wrong or what I need to do and she is ignoring me. I feel like I am less than nothing. I don't know what to do and it all just hurts so much. I held my son for the first time in weeks this morning and he was so happy to see me and I almost cried

all my good friends are heroin junkies now. have no one to talk to. getting evicted from my house at the end of the month. got nothing but a laptop and 4 changes of clothes. feelsbadman

>Father constantly reminds me in not good at things
>Points out and exaggerates all of my flaws
>Asks me why I don't go out with people

Op here
My best friend from my childhood became a druggie. We were the best of friends. We hung out almost every single day. We had so much fun together and were even fwb. Then he started smoking pot. I smoked with him and it was fine. Then he would go to parties and do harder things. Then he moved to his moms house because she gave him anything he wanted. Thats why i hate drugs so much. They ruined my friend

> Nearly died a few years ago by gas explosion.
> Cried like a little bitch for about an hour afterwards realising how real and unexpected death can be.
> Try to make the most of life from then on.
> Realise death is inevitable and everything I have and do is temporary.
> It doesn't matter if anyone remembers me, because I won't be able to know.
> Stop trying to succeed academically.
> Moved out of mum's place and now basically do whatever/ get high.
> Nothing to 'live for' but no real reason to become an hero either.

> tl;dr self-aware waster edgelord who needs to get over the fact that life is pain.

Same here, but I take comfort in it, like watching rats in a maze but they speak and tell you if you don't start running you will never reach the goal.

I simply say fuck the goal I'm happy doing what I do.

Listening to that album right now, flatsound: sleep
It's pretty good

You sure ya ain't sad cause he found something he prefers over you?

It's good when I feel down but sometimes I realise that there ARE things I want to, and that I have been wasting my time. Then I remember my goals are impossible anyway.

I mean if it was something else it would be fine. If he suddenly loved video games more than anything and we didnt hang as much it would be cool. But he started doing something that actually kills people. He has done heroine and coke.

I don't particularly like being alive anymore.

Which leads me to the inevitable logical question: Why keep doing it?

21 kissless virgin, 187lb/ 5.9ft, ugly as fuck, no confidence nor self-esteem
haven't spoken with anyone in the last 2 months and it doesnt seem that it will improve
everyone around me are having sex, traveling and i just sit in my room listening music and lurking Sup Forums even though that usually am a (kinda) funny person and people hang a little with me in collegue (medicine) no one talks with me outside of it and am too afraid/shy to start a conversation or even having a conversation with a girl outside academic things and much less invite her out

sorry if there is any misspelling, latin/coffe-bro here

Just keep finding things you enjoy till you hate them, then find something else.

Then the problem is you and you can change that, if you want to do something go do it really is that simple, if you can't seem to muster the will to do so then the issue really is that the drive you have to obtain this is being diminished by your reluctance to do so.

Sounds like PTSD, course I could just be talking out my ass.

Im lonely. So, so lonely.

Shit wrong picture.

I'm here user

There really isn't anything anymore.

I haven't felt joy in a time frame measured in years at this point.

I don't have anything I enjoy. Just a collection of things I do. Hell, I don't even really taste food anymore.

You equate the use of drugs with his death.

You fear losing him yet you let him go anyway cause he wants drugs more, but you still tear yourself about this, your problem is you can't decide now your left watching it unfold and are growing more anxious as time passes.

I havent talked to him in like 2 years. And im one of those people who lets people do what they want. I really dont give a fuck about my feelings so long that others are happy

My ex is infiltrating my old friend group, whom I've left behind for my own reasons. He has hit me up a few times the past month asking me to be friends and saying that he would have married me and that he loves me when it's an obvious grab at trying to get pussy.
I went through a lot of shit with deaths in the family and personal health issues, and he was never there.
I don't want to be angry but I am.

I would suggest doing something abnormal, truly freakish to your nature and see if your heart beats again.

Btw Not talking about killing dogs and wearing their skins, you know your own line!

Then why does he concern you?

Have you ever thought that just maybe he may have some valid points when pointing out some of your flaws and wants you to work on them? Not necessarily siding against you, but is he coming off as a dick? Maybe he wants you to improve on yourself as a person because he cares, I dunno.
Haven't had a dad in 16 years. I guess that's how I'd look at it.

I haven't eaten anything today and I've slept for almost two days straight. No one has talked to me except for two people who only come to me when they need something. I feel empty. I have no one to talk to except for people I don't know on a fucking imageboard because this is how desperate for attention I've become. I'm so sick of being alone even though I try my hardest to do stuff with others. I'm just ignored or excluded.

You sound attractive

Earlier I acted on impulse to speak with a girl who's backstory related to mine by impossible odds. It went very well, and I need to stop psyching myself out. I always do better unimpeded. Still, a lot of the details surrounding the situation are deeply unsettling, even though she's a really cool chick. I think I'm going to be confronted with a very tough choice soon, especially because my mind has been syncing up with various peculiar circumstances that revolve around recall. Even now I feel possessed, because I was too slow to pick up. Wtf.
Anyway, that sent me into a very minor panic attack. That world is pretty frightening, but what if things go well with chicks, not that she will be, but what if she ends up being perfect then bam, I'm forced to choice between that and the equivalent of leaving the Matrix.
Man, I've been slowly losing it here recently.

I agree, but there are some things you cannot change.

I'm reluctant because whenever I get the drive to do something I'm met with disappointment.

Any time I have had any real aspirations I just get frustrated and don't stick at it.

I realise this is also a personal failing that can be changed, but I just don't see perseverance as being worth it.

What are your hobbies and Interests?

All these people talking about their female problems and im sitting here not being able to relate, had one girlfriend my entire life and it didnt last 2 weeks.

Actually made me do that shitty exhaling through my nose laugh, thanks

That last sentence. I can relate :(

Is that a hint of sarcasm?

at least you had 1 gf

I needed that. Thanks, user.

i just wanna do this

> tell him he's a jackass for not being there
> call him out for just wanting pussy
> give zero fucks
> do something fun to get your mind off the anger

>be me
>21
>parents divorced at 7
>mom died at 9
>bounced around family because no one wanted to take care of me
>dads a drug addict and alcoholic
>dont even know the meaning of happiness
>get sent to boarding school because family hates me
>come back to live with evil grandmother
>meet my otp in school
>grandma kicks me out
>forced to live with shitty father
>constant yelling and death threats
>finally get sick of his shit and hit him
>break his jaw
>kickoutagain.jpeg
>move in with fat ugly gf
>break up because she's abusive
>move back in with father
>awkward af
>move out when i get enough money from shit job
>spend my days playing video games and watching anime because its the only thing that keeps me sane
>fat
>no friends
>family hates me
>have suicidal thoughts daily for years now
>have a big dick but no self confidence so i only go after fat chicks
>meet current gf
>she "loves me"
>cheats on me the week after saying that
>still with her because i dont want to be alone
>too much of a fuckup to even kill myself. Tried 5 times 2 should have suceeded
>tldr fuck my life

Of course your met with disappointment life is full of that.

Your goals should have road blocks and everyone should tell you will fail, cause when you work through it you and succeed you have achieved nothing.

The journey to the goal is the real object if your not willing to take that your not willing to take anything.

Your looking at life as if your missing something cause you don't have your "Goal" obtained yet, when you need to realise that each step you take towards it is what you will find some comfort and value in.

Sometimes I wish I never dated my now-ex.
I didnt have this crippling loneliness before her.

If youre all under 25. Only focus on you. If you do that the girls will come. Its nothing to bitch about. Im 33. Had one 10 year relationship and a few crap ones. But shez still the only one that matters. Ive been single for a year. Working on my addictions. It gets harder so plan your shits. And after taking them dont wallow in them.

It's bless, fam.

Cooking, occasional reading, tending an herb garden, and playing video games.

I am terrible at writing, but I decided to start writing one about my life and the current situation im in. Here is the intro.

It was July 2016 and I was sitting in the back seat of my car near a park in San Francisco. The weather has been near perfect, high 60s and sunny. Its nearing the late afternoon and the fog can be seen rolling in the distance over the hill. All I could think of are the decisions I have made since I turned 30 that led me to this point in life.

It took some thoughtful consideration and balancing of all the consequences to come to this point. At almost a year after I made the decision to create a new lifestyle that spends more time outside and is removed from the rat race, I find that I still haven’t reached my goal. The only real accomplishment has been made is that I reduced my expenses to an extremely low level. This was at the cost of my relationship with someone I had true feelings for. It was to the point that I would have spent the rest of my life with her, but there were issues. We needed things from each other that the other couldn’t or wouldn’t provide.

She wanted someone that can provide the socially normal American dream. A true in spirit marriage that provides love and companionship until death. This wasn’t news to me, she wanted this since day one even before we got together. There was also the desire to have children, something that was even more important than the marriage.

I wanted someone that had alternative desires in life. One that is filled with seeing new sights and adventure. One that has the no restrictions and is capable of taking any opportunity that life offers. Another important aspect is a healthy lifestyle, which includes both diet and fitness.
Despite my desires, I never wanted to end things or create any ill will. I wanted to give her the opportunity to decide for herself what she valued and work towards. In the end she made a choice that didn’t align with my own, and it hurt.

I was replying to that other guys post about his friends leaving for heroine

its not as great as you think. it will end eventually. it always will. no matter how absolutely perfect it could seem in the beginning, it can and will fade away into nothing. all love is fleeting and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

I've been feeling happy lately, but I know my depression is still there under all the medication and it's going to come back soon enough like always, and I'm going to lose all of my supportive friends and family who will become irritated with having to listen to my suicidal thoughts.

Where are you from? I think I've of someone similar? Does your name start with an B, D or G?

Thats cool, I share most of your interests and many people do, if you really want to turn these into a social thing for you then seek classes or groups that share your interest in atleast you have then a common interest a starting point to discuss and learn more about someone else.

Don't go to them in mind of making friends but being who you are and showing them you have interests, be polite and mildly open (No I dont talk to people) just talk to them mundane chatter leads to people talking more openly.

We were together for almost 5 yrs. We broke up in Oct then started seeing each other again. I asked him to hang out on Valentine's day and he reluctantly said yes. We went to my friends house to drink and I looked at his texts. Some girl hit him up about vday and he said he "had plans with some friends but if they fell through hed hit her up".
I couldn't get a straight answer regarding whether or not we were a couple. So I stopped having sex with him when we hung out. He tried shoving his dick down my throat while I was asleep and that was it for me.
A month later my dog died. He meant everything to me. The night before I invited him to see him one last time, he never came or responded. When he found out on Facebook he posted all sorts of shit about him. I text him a few weeks later just wanting to talk about my dog. I said "things have been really hard since everything" and the ex thought I was talking about him and I. He said that I'm making it harder and it's like we have to break up every other week. I clarified it was about my dog and he said oh, we can talk about him.

Now I suppose he realizes he won't be able to do much better and is trying to come see me to pick up his belongings and "catch up". I told him absolutely not.
Idk I'm trying not to be upset or sad but it's hard.

What I mean is that I can't imagine that there is anything to 'achieve'.

Once you die whatever you did is gone.

Same here. I couldnt get girls and i started finding them on omegle text chat and talking to them. They would always friend zone me and i felt like shit because when they stopped talking to me i realized how alone i was.

Are you not OP?

I am op

Florida and no

I did and I'm trying but it's difficult.

I'm a herion addict, recently got clean. So much wreckage in my past. Hard to find joy in anything and no love in my life. Still better than sleepin under a bridge, but still feels bad man

Yeah, I can relate.

Checked. It honestly is one of the most comforting feelings you can experience if it's from that one person you live the most, but once you lose it, and lose it for good... it destroys you. You will never be the same person after that kind of loss.

So are you not alive now.

Life is short, death is endless the only meaningful things you can do are in life, they have meaning because of death.

People equate the fact that they will soon die as meaning that all they could ever do is pointless.

My life is the same but I find comfort in helping others through it, they might find joy only for a second as my words turn to ash, but atleast I brought them that second of joy and I know I left this world having added to it as a collective.

I'm not asking you to become the best at something or change the world just keep searching and trying and try to find something that brings you even the briefest of joy and to cherish that.

FLATSOUND my nigga, you got some sweet taste

Well, best of luck to you, user :)

Just try to remember that letting him alter your emotions will only bring you down. If you're truly over him, his words and actions should pass right through you.

Im so confused
My posts are

You let others dictate the world to you, you feel like nothing you have or ever do will have value?

Don't mean to sound rude, but what the heck are you on about?

Not understanding your post one bit.

I always do.

That feeling is all there is to live for.

Thank you, user.

fuck me
been like three weeks of shit sleep
its like i need to change everything

finished my 4th year of college as a computer engineer, going into my 5th and likely last. I didn't know how to balance the long distance relationship I was in for the first 3 years which ultimately ended. As such, I poured too much of me into that relationship (and ignoring depression or whatever you want to call it) and ended up not doing college things like fuck around and make awesome friends. I'm not really an autist or anti-social by any means, but I feel like at this point people my year don't really look to meet new people, as they already did all that shit their first two years. Spent 4th year fucking around thinking I wasn't gonna date. Ended up dating. Wish I didn't but not the end of the world.

I also looked for internships late (a must for my major and what I want to do while I'm in college) and didn't get any of the ones I applied to for the summer. I have no real applicable programming experience so I'm trying to man up and finally git gud.

But I haven't really tried. I'm a waste with no job and my parents are probably only tolerating it because of the depression fiasco I went through at the end of my third year.

Trying to get /fit/, trying to sleep better (succeeding so far) and then gotta force myself to do programming shit so I'm not useless.

Also sort of want to reconnect with hometown friends while I'm here, but maybe we're all just meant to go our separate ways at this point.

I frequently need to actively tell myself not to crash my car while I'm driving.

I was more emo and angsty about this at one point but I guess now I'm just tired. I want to put behind this part of my life I've felt like I've wasted and maybe I'll just make up for everything after college--socially, fitness-wise, career.

I'm tired of being empty, feeling useless, and being alone, but maybe that's exactly what I need to push through and experience to grow the fuck up.

You brought warmth to me tonight and I thank you for this.

I like the way I am. Neurotic, obnoxious, awkward with a bit of self esteem issues, anxious, loud mouthed and otherwise intolerable.

I would of improved myself a long time ago if I really wanted to. I could of walked out of my college with an associates degree instead of smoking pot with my best friend. I could of got a better job but I fucked up the interview. It's always that with me.. "I could have done it"

The only thing I should add at the end of "I could of, but I didn't because I'm a coward too afraid to grow up.

Shit man this is exactly my problem right now. I'm in the same fucking boat user.
We've been on a "break" for like a month and a half now. We still see eachother here and there and act like a couple but it feels like she doesn't want this relationship, like im just dragging her down. She told me straight up the other day "I don't know what I want".
She says she's Content with the way things are and this break is going to help us. I want to believe it will but the pessimist in me begs to differ.

I mean I've been trying to be more positive lately, I've had a few good days lately but I always think she'd be better off without me.

Grow up with me user, it ain't too late

"Happiness" or "being high" isn't the object of living. Get outside of yourself, and stop catering to your ego & your own desires. Helping others is where life's meaning exists. I'm 50, and just earned a teaching credential. Stop making it about you, and help someone. It will bring your life's purpose into focus, and you'll stop wanting to die and/or take drugs.

Your not afraid to grow up, you just truly feel that their is no value in these things, then find what you do value, even if its sitting in a room and smoking pot with your friend atleast it makes you happy.

And if that makes you happy then you will do what it takes to be able to do so even if that means a dead end shitty low wage job, because the job isn't what makes you happy its being able to do what you want that makes you happy.

Not everyone finds happiness in work and you already have one of the most powerful things, your proud of what and who you are, your problem is you just haven't found what in life makes you happy.

damn, if you were local, maybe i could give you a place since i need a (sad) roomie

Literal oldfag

Slightly off-topic: can anyone recommend a good feels playlist? Preferably one on Spotify?

I feels hungry.

Living with my cheating gf so no worries.

Thank you my friend, many think we are cruel we are just who we are if you want help just reach out a hand to us, but we will still call you a faggot.