Cont thread

Cont thread.

ITT post girls you know and anons say how they'd humiliate/ fuck them.

Anyone?

I'd facefuck and make her take selfies.

wanna hear it all

them tits tho

Force her to be touched on a crowded subway. Stripped naked and forced to suck the cocks of those around her. Then make her walk off of the train half naked and covered in cum.

what would you do to this slut?

Would you fuck?

I'd tie you to a chair and make you watch as I fuck your girlfriend into your bed. You stupid fuck.

She looks like she loves to deepthroat, and great tits to boot. Would love to have her choke on me until she can't breathe then gape her asshole all night long

yes

I would, but I twisted my neck trying to take a look at the picture

Dear god yes. I'd make her spread those legs and lick her wet count like ice cream and make her scream in the dressing room. Everyone will know what's going on and she'll walk out with her own juices on her face and her legs quivering. More?

Is anyone on Sup Forums over 18? Sup Forums troll here checking things out

I'd love to taste her pussy

She looks like a good little slut; I'd tie her up on my University welcome sign and start a train on her. I'd take my turn, then have the other guys start passing her around.

Throw the blonde away and masturbate while the other two are eating each other's cunt, then fuck black hair up the ass. Make red hair clean my dick every 2 minutes and cum in both her mouths.

More

Hey its the cosplay chick

>throw blonde away

KeK. Couldn't agree more.

So many potential rape victims. Love it.

very hot. would love to see more of her legs and ass..

Titty fuck her on my front lawn until my dick fell off

Would be the perfect pic if she showed her face

What would you do?

What would you do?

Another lovely pic

I'd manipulate her into being my new slutty little pet. She looks like a perfect young girl to corrupt.
Making her need my cock and how I treat her.

Making her beg me to just put it in her as I tease her inexperienced cute ass with my stiff cock.

With that girl? Probably choke her out while I fuck her from behind and tell her how nasty she is and how if she doesn't do what I say I'm gonna sell her to a group if niggers.

current gf

The middle one.

Her

She does love getting choked

Swear I've seen tht body b4.... more pics of her?

I'd start by motorboating those titties, then I would bend her over in the sand there and fuck her until her pussy is sore. I'd then whore her slut ass out to all the locals in the area for a quarter a fuck

I'd drug then fuck her in some bar alleyway.

See

Does she like letting fat guys with big dicks fuck her and plant hot cum between those child bearing hips?

She's only ever taken two cocks in her life, mine and her sad sack ex who couldn't even get her off
she wants to get gangbanged though so I'm gonna try and set that up with her too

She would cum so many times from me fucking her doggystyle she'd pass out; then I'd hand her to a group of savage niggers and make your ass watch the cuck.

I would make her ride nude in my car with the windows down. When we are stopped at a light she is to allow people to reach in and grope her tits while she masturbates. The she will give me road hear with her ass practically hanging out of the window.
Lefty

More?

She'll be choking on my cock while its shoved down her throat with my hand around it. I want her to be choking, gagging and drooling all over.

might post more if interested
idk every time i post her i got nothin lmao

Loli

also no she's not 11 she's just really fucking short i've known her for over a year i'd know if she was 11 lmao

Beauty

SATAN ?

I banish thee

Thread is dead

Help

>666
trips deserving of this

Satanic trips

What would you do to this cum slut?

Sit on the edge of that hot tub and make her suck my cock. She doesn't do it how I want, she gets pushed under water until I decide she can come back up.

Ooooooh so much.
I would throat fuck her making whatever makeup she has on smear from the tears that she has crawling down her face I then tit fuck her slapping her face and tits a little I'd bend her over and start to fuck her cunt then go right into her tight ass I would cum deep inside her cunt and I would repeat using her for a week until she has learned to love my cock.more of her she is really really hot

Would you fuck her with your magic wand?

kill it with fire

more of her in that outfit?

Would love to fuck her in public, she definitely puts on a "I'm cooler than you" persona but deep down we know she just wants to be turned into some guy's whore on the street so everyone knows what a slut she is.

I would pull those pants down and fuck her cunt nice and hard while she moaned after awhile I would fuck her tight ass making it stretch she moans as you watch and record it I cum deep inside her cunt and I impregnate her I tell you to take care of her and don't touch her.more?

>more of her in that outfit?
Unfortunately no.

I know for a fact underwear shots exist of her (in a mirror), and probably nudes, but I can't get hold of them.

Her married name is Ellie Booth. Maiden name is Ellie Llamas

OP back, any interest?

Would love to pick up that cutie and drill her in the ass over a desk, take my cock out and shove it in her mouth then cum all over her face and hair

How would you humiliate this cheating skank?

Actually think I'm in love, she's cute af

?????

Amanda Curtis
Super hot, super slut, will fuck anybody, currently living with a faggot Juggalo

Would you fuck?

ho

Ya if I had a better pic to go off of

Better?

How much would you pay for one night with this cum slut? And what would you do to her?

Holy fuck...I need her....