That'll be $17 plus tip

>That'll be $17 plus tip

>>>here's $30 keep the change ya filthy animal

Kiss my penis

>go to movie yesterday
>get small soda and popcorn
>literally 10 dollars

Why does it have to be SO overpriced srsly

I usually just say "I own this theater" and take the items and walk away confidently. I have never been questioned.

That'll be $37.

Wow stop being so entitled the theater needs to make money !!! You should feel lucky to have the opportunity to spend $20 on a drink and a snack

Pretty cheap for crab legs desu. My kinoplex charges $44 for a bucket of crab, butter and lemon costs $6 extra.

Because anywhere from 50% to 80% of the price of that ticket you bought goes to the movie studios, not the theater. PLUS all those 3D theaters they have had to put in the last few years? Yeah, the movie studios didn't pay for them either...just forced the theaters to put them in.

The high overhead on the concessions is how theaters stay in business. It sucks.

>lemon costing money....

Last time I went to the movies the Bouncy House was deflated.

>Tipping people being paid at or above minimum wage
We only tip waiters because they legally paid below minimum wage and make up the deficit on tips.

in usa

>That'll be $17
>I give you 8

Just sneak in your own soda and snacks.

I thought tipping culture was an American thing.

they don't have my brand of candy, but i like carmel corn better....

mmmhmmmm they under pay them, we tip in canda the same and we don't under pay. what does this mean

Because Jews are greedy. Who woulda guessed?

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

>paying for lemons
>not stuffing them in your overcoat to sneak into the theater

Because now

Do people actually still go to the movie theater? Christ lmao at u all

AYYO HOL UP WE WUZ CRAB LEGS N SHEEEIT

I'm gonna snatch every motherfucker nachos.

All the dollar trees around here have all the brands of boxed candy that the theater stocks and more. Maybe check a dollar store like that?

The showing of Civil War I went to on mother's day was packed.

It's literally over 90% of their source of income.

>My cinemá temple is charging me 10 dollars to use the shower
>Don't have this money after spending it all on crab legs and butter

I always leave smelling like a sealion

>anything but a small bottle of water to a movie
But then again I don't watch capeshit flicks so there's not a lot of drooling retards doing this

Tip, huh? ;)

Where is the black guy?

>Here's those crab legs I was telling you about. Amazing snack in a movie theater, holds almost 15 legs in a bucket can you imagine? Very delicious spectacular

>tfw a bunch of punk kids broke all the spears so I couldn't polevault onto the upper kino deck
Really wanted some of that delicious shrimp and free crab legs. Fucking kids

i'll give YOU more than JUST """the tip"""" bayBY!

>being anti-seagalposting

Well I'm sorry to hear that

Last time I went to the movies the dinosaur exhibit was being renovated. Don't know why I even bothered to show up.

>almost 15 legs

I laughed

Seagalposting is funny you faget. Go after the pestposting beaners if you want someone to be mad at on the internet.

>Seagalposting is funny

>American theatres

Meanwhile in a first world developed country like Canada, the most you'd you have to pay would be $9

All the extra money is probably there to cover the costs of coating all of your food with fat and butter tho

Only redditors wouldn't find laughing at a fat old faggot trying to act like a badass and stay relevant funny. Lose the mask and hand over the gold.

youstillsoreaboutthosefiddyseagalposts?

It was funny before redditors latched onto it and started spamming it all over the board. There have been Seagall threads for years without it being turning into an annoying meme. Suddenly, in 2016, one thread every couple of weeks wasn't enough. You needed 12 of them a day. Not to mention how many retards like you who make seagal posts in totally unrelated threads because its the hot new meme that you find 'dank'. It is ABSOLUTELY redditors who are behind seagalposting.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, because now I'm going to Segalpost in every single thread I post in just because it makes you mad.

I've never been to reddit by the way, I WAS posting here when you were still in kindergarten though.