The "queen of Sup Forums" is an absolute snake and just got exposed

The "queen of Sup Forums" is an absolute snake and just got exposed.
>Kanye rapped "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that bitch famous"
>Kanye claimed he asked Taylor if she was okay with the lyric and she said yes
>Taylor claimed she never said yes
>Kim Kardashian is posting snapchats where Taylor approves the lyric
twitter.com/trapyeezus/status/754872843364630528
Taylor Swift is cancer and shall no longer be the queen of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She never was faggot. There is no such thing, it was all a shitty meme. One of the shittiest.

That dirty nigger needs to get his dirty ape hands off our arayn goddess.

One makes good music, the other is a whiny anorexic white bitch.

>that edit

Listen to the way he talks and feel the 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖒. She's talking to him as if he's 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈, the way she would to a 15-year-old fan who asked her to marry him and she tried to let him down gently due to 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖒: "that's really cool that you asked me that though".

Also how new are you that you think that anyone ever tried to say that Taylor Swift was the queen of Sup Forums - not even people in the Tay Tay threads say that.

>believes Aryans are superior
>can't spell it

One's a nigger and the other is a Aryan god. Fuck you feget

are you taylor swift? wouldn't be surprised if she still lurks Sup Forums.

Celeb drama conspiracy ooohhh!

Don't you mean...G.O.O.D. Music.

Mistyped faggot and i dont believe Aryans are superior. I believe Taylor is just the perfect white girl. I'm a spicfag.

Fuck why didn't I think of that

her voice doesn't matter, her superior genes and all too few years of fertility matter

i would support a controlled breeding program to whiten spics and let them join the civilized skin tones

Fuck that kanye nigger why would she say yes to that you fuck.

Taylor is literally a living goddess I would die for her

Fuck that nigger and that nigger lover. Taylor Swift is not the queen of Sup Forums.

I thought Emma Watson was the queen of Sup Forums.

They already are
>not knowing current anthropology and sociology

Taylor is the queen of pol boxxy is queen of B you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

Boxxy is queen

People have been calling her queen of Sup Forums ever since she posted here and named her cat.

Taylor swift isn't even remotely attractive, goes to show Sup Forums's standards, praising a generic white blonde whos only other talents are just singing and not even that good. You taylorfags are pathetic

>it's everyone else that's wrong!

Yes tell that to the millions upon millions of people that find her hot. Protip: Sup Forums isn't the only place they exist

>Sup Forums's standards
No cock, do not want.

Thats a million people that are just pathetic losers then, you can afford a few million out of a couple billion, billion is a waay bigger number user. Go back to being the little fairy faggot you are.

What point are you trying to make with that post. You know what don't even bother replying it's clear you're a retard

user I hate to tell you this but...people like different things. I know, shocking, but when you come to terms with this your life will be a whole lot better

You're already showing signs of defeat? Damn user you could've sounded any more beta there to. Must suck to be this much of a loser.

kanye bullies her into accepting something he is going to do anyway? neckstiem get it in writing.

amounts to nothing, he's still mrs. kadashian-shit and tay is still a white ameri-goddess fucking next.

I always believed Kanye. Fuck Taylor Swift

i fail to see how this changes anything:

1. Kardashian is still a fat short ugly troll

2. Kanye is still a self-absorbed beligerant asshole who should be focused on #BLM and police shootings instead of this kind of thing

3. Taylor is still white, hot, and #1.

What changed? Oh and assuming Kanye is still broke he needs the KKKlan money.

What changed?

Taylor's innocent, good girl reputation. She's a liar.

>bullies
Kek

I dont think anyone didn't believe Kanye. Point is she still trolled him hard or whatever. This amounts to literally nothing. It will drive Twiiter crazy for a cycle and that plus a token will get you on the train. Or in your case the short bus.

kanye's not white

>just got exposed
this shit has been old news for a while now you nigger faggot OP, you should KYS

news flash. taylor has no such image. if you fall for that shit you are too young to seriously be on the internet.

no one becomes #1 in music without being a ruthless snake. viz a viz calvin harris incident. tay emerges unscathed, cuz we already knew she's a snake.

Do you think Kanye is autistic?

This will all backfire on the Kardashian assholes. No one likes them. We all like Tay.

taylor fap thread anyone?

>not realizing all this shit is staged

you are all cancer

Koonye is the most untalented nigger I've ever laid eyes on. Wouldn't even let him pick my cotton.

>good music
Shit b8 m8

suburban community college white cis male normie fag exposed

this is all gonna end like every kardashian event. completely contrived and made up drama for relevance. ask blac chyna and amber rose

That nigger is whinniest faggot in hip hop history, gtfo newfag

He's a typical nigger - self-centered, full of bluster and only cares about his own pleasure

I always thought Taylor was a white cunt, guess who was right!

That was actually pretty clever user. Well done

Sounds good to me

>saying one of the most critically acclaimed rappers ever makes good music is bait
You can say he has shit taste if you think so but there's nothing b8ish about that.

I dont care what none of yall say my nigga Ye is the mother fuckin GOAT. He got money power fame. The baddest bitch in show biz. What do any of you faggots got compared to him? Thats right, just keep shitposting from momma's basement while yeezy keeps stylin on u. He dont give a fuck about what none of yall broke ass niggas got to say. Lmao!!

I wasn't aware Kanye actually made music.

Yeah no more Tay Tay.

Yep, she looks like a dude. Straight up male.

See you tomorrow for more shitposting faggot!

first: she is not the queen of Sup Forums
second: who the fuck cares

mad cus im right. i might be here tmrw but u know who wont? kanye. just admit it youre jealous. you cant stand the fact someone like HIM can have the world and you eat bologna for dinner

speak for your self

>Implying she's Aryan

this guy knows

who was the last super big celeb that died in their prime

Don't really care. The nigger, the coal hauler and the cunt can all suck this dick.

How does it feel that your opinion is wrong?

She relaxed

Cheeky

what the fuck are you talking about faggot?

Don't even try it! Taylor is established queen of Sup Forums.

>Point is she still trolled him hard or whatever.

Why are people proud of lying raucously and seeing the results? Was she unaware of what would happen or does she not realize in the end this will come back to haunt her in a way that will make her regret her actions?

WHY?

Heath Ledger maybe?

Oh princess tay

good call

da fuck is ARAYN???