My parents got divorced and I fucked a retard my life iz soooooo hard feel sorry for me XC

>my parents got divorced and I fucked a retard my life iz soooooo hard feel sorry for me XC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDyvClUsCJU
youtube.com/watch?v=atFTgQOF-cU
pitchfork.com/news/59856-melvins-buzz-osborne-slams-kurt-cobain-doc-montage-of-heck-says-90-is-total-bullshit/
youtube.com/watch?v=TP06kxW_M3I
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=astKY3mmDVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Move_for_Me
youtube.com/watch?v=3xpzC2BMtDk
youtube.com/watch?v=vUzVCw8BEXA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr4gKVsqh9o
youtube.com/watch?v=B3yUQFluNq0
youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PpzWRxCMGOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shame he didn't produce more daughters 2bh

>MTV poster boy of grunge music kills self
>considered iconic now

damn, I was born only 4 years after he died but I still miss him every single day

rip Kurt ;_;
come as you are

should've played punk/hardcore instead of MTV shit.

also: Soaked in Bleach was fucking weird.

what did she mean by this

His mom is real qt

it's a trap

literally impossible

>whats your favorite band?

>nirvana man. that music is just so good. kurt cobain is a legend man.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDyvClUsCJU

it's pretty good 2bh, shame all that talent was wasted on a junkie. would probably still be writing today if he didn't become an hero

let me educate you with some actual good music son

youtube.com/watch?v=atFTgQOF-cU

>play
>electro beep boops
>immediately turn it off

>Kurt hated Teen Spirit because it became too commercials blah blah blah

seriously what a faggot

also way to be a heroin junkie when you have a kid you overrated piece of shit

>First off, people need to understand that 90% of Montage Of Heck is bullshit. Total bullshit. That’s the one thing no one gets about Cobain — he was a master of jerking your chain.

>I know the whole “I tried to fuck a fat retard” story is complete bullshit. Not even an inkling of truth. That’s too good a story to have gone this long without me hearing about it, especially if, as he suggests, the girl’s father freaked out about it at the high school. In that small-town shit-hole, exciting news of that nature would have been common knowledge before the sun set. It never happened.

pitchfork.com/news/59856-melvins-buzz-osborne-slams-kurt-cobain-doc-montage-of-heck-says-90-is-total-bullshit/

Best Nirvana song right here. and In Utero was originally going to be called I Hate Myself and Want to Die.

youtube.com/watch?v=TP06kxW_M3I

teenagers don't listen to nirvana anymore
Clueless people who would listen to nirvana just as an accessory and give that answer are in their thirties and don't care about music anymore.

You're old and this meme is old and the world is changing.

>mfw progressive house music is 100000x better than any edgy grunge garage band rock shit

>be addicted to heroin

i think i figured out why his life was hard guys

you seriously lack reading comprehension

>my shitty genre is better than that shitty genre

considering Buzz Osbourne was constantly on the terrible show Red Eye all the damn time, it's hard to take him seriously. He's always seemed like a loser jealous of other people's fame.

I don't, that's a typical answer from the past

this 2bh

kurt was a pretentious junkie faggot. literally no better than the rest of heroin junkies aside from the fact he had some musical talent. If he hadn't formed nirvana he would of just lived his life out in some crack house with the rest of societal parasites.

Too bad she's dating her dad

Axl should have decked him

he's a liberal.

Wait, you unironically thought the song you posted is good? Holy shit, user. You should be embarrassed.

>should've played punk/hardcore instead of MTV shit.
why. he would have been nobody. avril lavigne is more famous and successful than most people in those genres.

I listened to plenty of house, progressive and otherwise, with my college buds back in the day, I'm sure you'll grow up eventually.

>two retards arguing about which of their shits smells less like shit
top kek familia

Courtney killed him.

Listening to progressive house music is just a subtle way of saying you slam meth and have bareback sex at bath houses with random colored men.

lmao this must be b8

>its a everyone thinks Nirvana was groundbreaking when Pixies did the same thing 3 years ago episode

good choice , what about this? my fav ever
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw

Look at how handsome he was. What did this guy have to be sad about?

love skrillex bro, high five

nice trips too lol

>house music
>progressive
Pick one you fucking faggot

underage pls

the song I posted is progressive house buddy

yeah, I think that song is really good

kys

All the bands Kurt loved were far better than his own

m.youtube.com/watch?v=astKY3mmDVI

>kickdrums in 4/4 with simplistic basslines and melodies, with predictable tension + release dynamics for 5-10 mins a go
>progressive
Do you even know what progressive means? and before you jump in, I hate 99% of all prog rock, I am not rockist scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_house

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Move_for_Me

I know exactly what progressive house is, and I see the both artists who released that song under progressive house with the actual song listed as progressive house. Or maybe they should change it because user on Sup Forums thinks otherwise?

Holy shit go back to Sup Forums you faggots.

She is the definition of special snowflake and delusion, very similar to both of her parents.

idk how these people operate.

He looks like a homosexual.

One of his old friend said most of the things in that movie are bullshit though.

So he looks like you ;)

Shitty parenting.

>COBAIN: A montage of distracting you from the fact that Courtney had him killed, released at the same time as that other Cobain documentary to try and divert your attention away from it

he was a manlet

Fuck him, Alice in Chains was the best out of them.

This

IS THERE

nirvana wouldn't have been famous if kurt wasn't handsome

t. nirvana fan

>t. nirvana fan
Opinion discarded.

they're pretty good

mfw I see some pre-teen wearing a nirvana shirt

I just walk up to them and recommend them Unwound's first album. They always like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xpzC2BMtDk

its obviously a troll

He was a smart guy. Really good lyricist.
Music was maybe a bit too "poppy' for Sup Forums contrarian Sup Forums taste but it was good for what it was (grunge had a small window in time however)

Him killing himself was a really ballsy move though imo, considering what he had to live for.
Say what you will about him he deserves your respect on account of the fact that he really was getting at the truth

>See someone wearing a nirvana shirt
>they don't know the drummer's cousin's mom's birthday
fucking fake fans, when will they die?

>Him killing himself was a really ballsy move

lol no, killing yourself is a cowards way out 90% of the time which includes this time. No one who kills themselves deserves your respect.

Though this is all assuming he did kill himself and courtney love didnt kill him which she did.

>of the fact that he really was getting at the truth

What does this even mean?

this, fuck Courtney, he killed our Kurt ;_;
I miss you Kurt, oh so much, so does my gf ;_;

>those lyrics

I think Kurt hated that people thought he was some moody, poetic genius, voice of a generation. He knew he was just some greasy loser sperg. He probably would have shitposted on Sup Forums if he were alive

They should hang Courtney for murdering the voice of a generation.

Kascade and deadmau5 are based, fuck the haters
youtube.com/watch?v=vUzVCw8BEXA

how can you even listen to this shit?
I mean you can't be older than 12 and listen to this crap, I'd rather listen to a monkey giving birth while being burned alive.

Am I not supposed to like Unwound?

Control me oh great hivemind

I liked Courtney's band Tbh familias

My little brother who's 16's entire angsty class listens to cobain and his ilk. It's retarded.

>he doesn't like having fun or getting laid

This is depressing.

What? No I just find that people who like Nirvana will pretty much always like Unwound so I give them a friendly recommendation. Nirvana's a good band too what's wrong with you.

they've flanderized every fucking character by now

and eliminated nude scenes, something that would be bettered by flanderization

sure I wont mind hearing that music in a club, but I wont listen to it when I'm alone, you got to be a goddamn retard to do that.
who the hell listens to that music in their home all alone except for retards?

Hole's first album is great

Billy Corgan is the better musician and The Pixies did everything Nirvana did but better. So yeah, he was a hack. Also Ian Curtis is the superior suicide hero.

Not any of the people you originally were talking to but I listen to stuff like that before I go out to get me in the mood.

In fact after listening to that one Kaskade song I'm about to hop in the shower and go out, I had been ignoring my friends texts and started cooking some chinese food to stay in and funpost all night instead. That music just gets me ready to party.

how old are you?

Its just comfy house with relaxing vocals, why does that trigger you other people listen to it? Get over yourself. I suppose this is more your style.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr4gKVsqh9o
People who get angry over other peoples taste in music always amaze me. I don't get mad at anyone over that as its childish, unless they just listen to top 40 all the time, in which case their opinion is worthless.

Sup Forums PARTY TONIGHT
Sup Forums PARTY TONIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=B3yUQFluNq0

Because Kurt wrote it.

Did she shave some of her hair? What for?
Is there a trend of shaping you hairline or something?

1 year before you join the club

and which state are you from?

that's more makeup than face

no, this is shit too, it sounds the same as all the other crap you've posted

>people shaming other people for listening to a different kind of popular music
You're all plebs from an academic perspective, quit your yapping
Is there an actually good Cobain documentary?

What do you like to listen to?

New York

Notorious Big, 2Pac, 90s Snoop.

>tfw still listen to this before I go out sometimes
>tfw it came out almost ten years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs

Also this is one of Piero Scaruffi's favorite songs and he's far more patrician than you fagets could ever dream to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpzWRxCMGOs

>had some musical talent
He droned into a mic and played power chords. Please, yeah?

Neither would Jimi Hendrix, neither would Jim Morrison, neither would any number of rock stars. We live in a shallow world obsessed with image - not exactly a revelation.