Sup Forums so my girlfriend got in a serious wreck last week because some nigger decided to run a red light going 70mph...

Sup Forums so my girlfriend got in a serious wreck last week because some nigger decided to run a red light going 70mph. Don't worry coon died on impact, gf survived but it left her with permanent brain damage.

Shes pretty much been reduced to that of the brain of a 4 year old.

What do I do now? By the way her parents haven't found out about the wreck yet.

pic not related

Tell her parents. Duh.

Then move on with your life. The person you knew is gone.

Ranfom pic bump

>Dubz

But she still has memories of me and "most" of her life. Fuck....

reprogram her into a sex doll...her mind is a blank slate now, run with it

post her nudes since she doesn't have the mental capacity to know, be aware or feel shame any longer

Show her Sup Forums

dafuq is wrong with you tards!??

you fuck her, of course.

depends on how old she is

if she's 20 or over, hit it and quit it

if she looks anything like pic related keep her in your living room and fuck her daily.

Is it even possible? Especially some ones whose mind has been reduced so severely?

Can't do that yet, plus knowing Sup Forums you niggers will probably track her family down and tell them I've hid this from them and I'm reprogrammed her into a sex slave

At least she can use the bathroom on her own still

see above

Shes 22

Just like that?

Post a picture of her

>At least she can use the bathroom on her own still

Are you saying that she's still too mature for Sup Forums

of course it is, just spit on it.

I think OP is full of shit. This is race bait.
Really weak, dude.

So the nigger is dead, but the girl's still alive, but retarded? Looks like the girl got the shit end of the deal. Kek.

''''''''''''''''''''girl''''''''''''''''''''
you mean cock sleeve

Pick of her with timestamp first

No? So you niggers get me in trouble? Not yet

>Dubs

I guess

Race bait? Some nigger left a bar hauling ass in his Camaro and T-boned my gf. His airbag didn't go off and he had no seat belt so that explains itself.

I feel so fucking bad for her. But Doctors say its possible for her to return to her normal self but its gonna be at least 10-20 years.

block her face or something

also nice trips

Seriously, only thing you can do on here is show a picture of her. How fucked up does she look?

Get in your car and go to the street she got hit on and wait for someone to speed by at 70mph and get hit. Better yet, speed down the street going 100+ Miss the car and hit a fucking post or wall. you're a fucking piece of shit even for Sup Forums's standards..

ow_the_edge.jpg

wait 10-20 years then tell her parents

Ouch. That cringe.

mom?

yo if this is real, how is it possible her parents dont know? dont they talk every once in a while on the phone? theyll probably figure something is up when she doesnt answer after a while, and probably call the cops cause theyll think shes kidnapped or some s hit

sue family of "coon"

become the whiniest bitch and bleed them dry.

>sue black people unironically
do you know how life works, kid?

My dick's too small to be your mom. Sorry.

You have th IQ of a 3 year old, so you should marry her. People who use the word "nigger" are useless to society. Go eat a bag of dicks.

Muhammad?

>calling others "kid"

how about making a point instead of being pointlessly passive aggressive?

IT'S A SPY FROM TUMBLR!!!!

Make her dress as a kid and have intense loli role play. Also pic pls

psssh...nothin personnel...kid

Thank you, this all you niggers get. This was prior to the accident, don't have any since the accident.

For what? I haven't done nothing wrong. I'm still here taking care of her.

HA

Because my little brother is a paramedic and he called me as soon as he found out he was picking her up. And they called me instead of her family. Plus her family is a state away.

For all I know the nigger stole that Camaro. I still haven't got the police report concerning him yet.

Fuck up porch monkey.

So all nig nogs are useless to society? Tell me more breaking news

Wake up from that dream.

lapsing into memes because you have nothing clever to say, nor any personality

good job kid :-)

yeah but they are going to call her eventually, even if its just to see whats going on, if they have any sort of normal family relationship, also why the fuck havent you called them yet

>not realizing it was about the meme in the beginning
wew lad

the longer you wait to tell her parents shes in the hospital the worse its gonna look for you

this is why you're lonely.

fuck outta here reddit. let OP have his cock sleeve

Just a gf mate. Think of billy joels "for the longest time", you never know how shit will end up. It could of been the best thing ever but no ring no responsibility beyond civility. Move on brother.

Let's not focus on the bad news, let's focus on the good news - now about that dead nigger...

You uploaded the wrong photo faggot
this is a picture of a sea manatee nigga

no, I'm lonely because I have an obsessive personality coupled with crippling alcoholism

keep fucking her, she can heal after a while...

or just re-teach her how to be ur slut

I dunno how to break it to them, I've never been good at breaking bad news. How the fuck do I explain a nigger wrecking into her?

plus shes been home for a couple days now. I guess my main problem is how to break it to them.

She looks thick buts shes not that bad.

Shit. I actually got a good laugh out of that.

tell em straight, she is now a potato

tell her you will still be there for her
yada yada

fam gives u props
you get fam blessing to turn her into ur sex slave

gonna be work though
gotta take care of dat bitch

You fucked up OP. Should have called the parents as soon as it happened. I hope you enjoyed eating pencils as a kid because you're going to get a face full of lead once her dad finds out. Better make amends and run to the Philippines.

medfag here, this person will never recover if what you said is true. if you have compassion for the mentally challenged than she will be a great person to be around with. however, she will not show you the same love that you desire. taking care of a disabled person requires commitment, patience, and resiliency. she will take up most of your time and if you have no time for this then you should move on. at first you will feel sympathy for her but as time goes on, her muscles will atrophy away and her hands and feet will contract into certain positions permanently, that is if you take super care of her and stretch her muscles and ligaments hourly to prevent this from occurring. there are lots of position changes, medication administration, feeding, hygiene, etc.